Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump speeches are beginning to recall Lucy halfway through shooting the Vitameatavegamin commercial

All your answers are in this bittle lottle!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2024 1:49 AM

Who is “Jill” with the fat pig of a husband?

“Get that guy the hell off her” ?

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2024 12:44 PM

What an incompetent blowhard

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2024 12:47 PM

He’s certainly not unpoopular!

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2024 12:56 PM

I always just assume half the people behind him at the rallies are paid actors.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2024 12:57 PM

FAP. FAP. FAP.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2024 1:17 PM

r4 I wish, but sadly those freaks truly want him to be president.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2024 1:18 PM

Aw, look at him using President Biden's wife's name "accidentally" like that! Is he trying to trigger one of his many obsessions, President Biden, into paying more attention to him and getting back into the race?

It's not going to happen, lardass. President Biden has a life and a job, just received an incredibly prestigious award from Germany yesterday, and isn't lazy or fat.

Maybe ask Dr Ronnie Johnson Jackson to up the dosage of everything they have you on instead, Fatty. Maybe that will help you move on from these unhealthy fixations. SNIFF!

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2024 1:26 PM

That’s some projection he’s got goin on there.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2024 5:59 PM

Get used to it-he’s here to stay.

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2024 8:54 PM

#DementiaDon

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2024 8:58 PM

How to Win Friends and Influence People

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2024 9:04 PM

It's like he's talking directly to me!

I'm going to tell my fat husband/cousin what my president just told me

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2024 9:23 PM

When I signed up to get two tickets to Trump's Madison Square Garden rally (and not show, of course) I had to give a mobile number as verification. I used a burner Google Voice number I keep handy and my God the voice mails and texts that come in about every 2 hours. I donated to Kamala and hers are thoughtful pitches. Trumps are, and I am not kidding - "I love you!" or "I have a signed picture just for you" and then some link. It's such a complete contrast in style, intelligence and appeal. These Trump supporters must be morons.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2024 10:17 PM

"Welcome to Costco, I love you"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2024 10:30 PM

Geez he went from “Lucy Does a Commercial” to “Lucy Does Mescaline” in 24 hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2024 11:19 PM

“Boy, it sure is hot in here!” 🫠

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2024 11:45 PM

He *definitely* poops out at parties, if you catch my drift.

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2024 11:48 PM

It’s entirely possible Liza Minnelli will outlive him.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2024 12:02 AM

Calls the President a 'fat pig'

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2024 12:40 AM

More like “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds”.

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2024 1:09 AM

For those who think their Orange Jesus would never call our Armed Forces "suckers" or "losers" and what he says about McCain and our troops suffering from traumatic brain injury aren't enough to penetrate their thick skulls.

If he does this to troops with TBI, Mattis, Milley, and McCain...he did it to our other wounded and dead, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2024 1:34 AM

His mental illness is getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2024 1:41 AM

Mental illness does that when it isn't treated, r22.

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2024 1:42 AM

That’s why they love him. Cause he talks real. He ain’t shit but he talks real. Obama was real, Biden was real and KH is real too like when she told those hecklers to go to the rally down the street.

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2024 1:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!