Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am absolutely loving YouTube TV

Not only does it receive every channel I love (including TCM, AMC, SyFy, TNT, Freeform, Comedy Central, Paramount, Food Network, all the major network tv and cable news channels, etc.) but I can watch it on either my laptop, my phone, or my Amazon Fire TV!

It's awesome.

Tonight, I'm watching "Classic MTV - 80s Videos," which is a total throwback to the 1980s. They just played David Bowie's "Modern Love," and now Tina Turner's "What's Love Got To Do With It" is on.

I love it!

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2024 3:21 AM

You may find this thread of interest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2024 2:21 AM

Sad, sad little man...

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2024 2:37 AM

It's the constant and invasive ads that kills it for me OP. The ads are a steady stream of abuse and always placed at the pivotal moment of the video. Like when the gun goes off and then we immediately get an ad break so we don't see whether the person was shot or what happened and by the time the ads are finished - you've lost the mood or forgotten what you were watching.

The cost to go ad-free on YouTube is astronomical compared to the monthly charges for actual streaming platforms that offer proper entertainment like Netflix and Disney. People won't pay that much for the same YouTube content but just ad-free.

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2024 3:05 AM

Stop pitching channels.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2024 3:07 AM

It does look like a PR post for YouTube doesn't it R4. I thought the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2024 3:13 AM

I heard What's Love Got to Do With It at the supermarket today. Still sounds fresh.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2024 3:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!