Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gays, REJOICE! We may be getting more Cooper Koch & Nicholas Alexander Chavez as the Menendez Brothers!

Ryan Murphy is interested in making a few bonus episodes about what is currently happening with the Menendez brothers and the movement to have them released that’s exploded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2024 1:04 AM

I love how he loves praising himself nonstop.

“Ryan Murphy insists that he and his “Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story” co-creator Ian Brennan never imagined the Netflix series would be a major catalyst for renewed interest in the case and calls for the real Erik and Lyle Menendez to be released from prison.

“Ian and I are in absolute amazement and shock that this has happened, to be quite honest,” Murphy told me Thursday afternoon. “When we were writing the ‘Menendez Story’ — we’ve been working on this for two years — nobody was talking about the Menendez brothers. We never thought anybody ever would again.”

Geragos has continually criticized “Monsters.” During the press conference he said, “I think that the caricature that was ‘Monsters’ so inflamed the people who were supportive that that backlash is what was helpful.”

Murphy now says, “I think he’s incorrect. He’s always incorrect about a lot of things. I think he’s specifically talking about Lyle. He’s 100 percent incorrect. I’ve talked to other people who talked to him, and I talked to other people in the DA’s office and on the governor’s level and on and on and on. It was specifically episodes four and five that dealt with the sexual abuse that those two claim they went through, and our dramatization of that that I think really moved the needle with an outpouring of outrage.”

He continues, “As [Geragos] himself admitted, that case was nowhere. It was floundering. There was no interest. There was no momentum.”

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2024 11:15 PM

Bonus episodes with bonus holes!

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2024 11:38 PM

OP Jesus Christ Russie get a hobby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2024 12:30 AM

After I finished the (nearly 9 hour long) miniseries I watched the Netflix documentary that the Brothers participated in.

They were, and remain unlikeable and self-centered.

Thanks Ryan, I just don’t want anymore Menendez content for a long while.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2024 12:52 AM

Oh yeah, suddenly those 2 fucking murdering monsters are martyrs. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2024 12:55 AM

For fuck sake Davida you are NOT a gay man!

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2024 1:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!