Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump campaign in talks with Nikki Haley to join him on the campaign trail to close the gender gap with Harris

Trump’s campaign is in talks with former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley to join him on the trail in the final days of the 2024 race as he seeks to broaden his appeal among female voters, two sources familiar with the talks told CNN.

No events have been finalized, however, some of the discussions have centered on a potential joint appearance at a Fox News town hall in late October, the sources said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 20, 2024 4:04 PM

She’s pro-life, so I’m not sure what appeal she’s going to have to single issue (abortion) voters.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2024 10:53 PM

This is a BIG tell. The orange jesus is really worried

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2024 10:57 PM

R1 Yeah, she's not going to help win over pro-choice women.I would love for someone to remind Nikki Haley that some of her supporters from the primaries are now backing Harris.

I also wonder if Laura Loomer broke down when she heard about this. She made racist statements about Harris' Indian hertiage and she has probably said the racist comments about Haley.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2024 11:06 PM

How stupid do these cunts think women are? Ugh!

Any woman voting Republican really needs to have her head examined.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2024 11:47 PM

Haley would do well not to get so close to Trump again. Not sure it will help her in the longer run, unless Trump wins (God forbid).

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 11:51 PM

Nimarata might as well do this as she's going to be politically swept away with the rest of the MAGAt trash

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2024 11:53 PM

She'd be an absolute moron to roll around in his stink. She can deny ever supporting him much much easier now

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2024 11:57 PM

Wasn't Melania available? Oh, wait...

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2024 12:00 AM

She must be a glutton for punishment, and I hope she gets her full share from donald -- and more.

"Fool her once, shame on the snake. Fool her twice, shame ..." err, never mind.😵

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2024 12:04 AM

Did she forget he constantly referred to her as Birdbrain ? How low is her self esteem ?

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2024 12:05 AM

Smells like desperation and a dirty diaper to me.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2024 12:10 AM

She tried fundraising off of pity from Trump insulting her husband. Guess bygones are bygones

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2024 12:29 AM

She should ask for $ 5million for each appearance. Get him where he lives

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2024 12:37 AM

This would be funny because Harris can then remind everyone of ALL the negative things Haley said about Trump when she tried to seek the nomination.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2024 12:40 AM

When Haley announced her presidential run last year, she said that shed wanted required mental competency exams for politicians over the age of 75. I would love for journalists to ask her if Trump has provided something like that to her.

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2024 8:57 PM

She wants State.

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2024 9:28 PM

Trump had to be convinced to even invite her to the RNC and she still thinks she could get a Cabinet position?

The first mental competency exam needs to be done on her

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2024 9:33 PM

Haley probably wants only Democratic politicians over 75 to take competency exams. I doubt she would want the rule applied to Republicans.

She supported Herschel Walker when he ran for US Senate. Walker probably has CTE due to football. I doubt she would have supported a mental competency exam for him.

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2024 9:42 PM

[quote]She should ask for $ 5million for each appearance. Get him where he lives

I will gladly pay her Tuesday for a rally appearance today.

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2024 9:44 PM

It’s sure nice that women are interchangeable. Find one, prop her up beside Trump and — like magic — women vote for him!

He must hire the really topnotch strategists.

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2024 9:51 PM

She'll probably do it. She is transactional with no core values, like Trump.

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2024 10:11 PM

What talks- that bitch will be thrilled to defend/promote this criminal.

by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2024 10:16 PM

Trump's team is not doing this to close any gender gap. They probably noticed that the Republicans who voted for Haley in the primary are voting for Kamala or sitting it out. The intention behind Haley's involvement seems to be to reassure these Republicans that it's acceptable to vote for Trump.

However, the issue lies in the fact that Haley's initial support was likely more of a protest vote rather than an outright endorsement.

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2024 11:08 PM

This feels like desperation.

by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2024 11:52 PM

There's probably some audio recording out there of Trump making racist or sexist statements about Nikki Haley. I wouldn't be surprised if there are audio recordings of him making fun of MTG or Sarah Huckabee Sanders' looks. There's no fucking Trump actually like any of those women. He just uses them when he needs them to try and get votes.

by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2024 12:07 AM

I look forward to her standing beside him, giving him her whole-hearted endorsement, then having to endure him degrading her in front of his crowd of worshipful MAGAts and listening to them cheer her degredation.

Normally, that type of thing would disgust and offend me.

But should she walk on a stage with Trump and endorse him now? Well! Girl, you will deserve it. And you will win back exactly none of the voters who thought so highly of you and felt you could be a standard-bearer for a better Republican party.

Do as you will, "Nikki". Unlike some whose choices in life *you* would be fine taking away from them, the option to endorse Donald Trump is yours to make.

by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2024 12:20 AM

I thought dog killer Kristi was his go to for suckering women voters.

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2024 12:23 AM

Where's White Woman Whisperer, Katie Britt, and "I WAS RAPED, HOW DARE YOU!' Nancy Mace?

Are those broads too afraid of being "Loomered" to show up in public with Trump?

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2024 12:27 AM

I think he should bring 'em all out with him, Nimrata, Kimberly, Kristi, Lara and Looper. And then he'll grap 'em all by the pussy, and they'll all have a really great time!

by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2024 12:29 AM

Isn't it obvious? And predictable??

Nikki is as much an opportunist as JD or Trump himself.

She thinks, like most of us now, Trump is gonna croak. Stroke out. Die! Very soon!!

When it happens, who will Vance's VP be????

by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2024 12:37 AM

^^Or she's angling to replace Vance altogether. However it can be managed.

by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2024 12:38 AM

Johnson is going to slither into the VP slot. Leon and Thiel will will be running things though. America will be the wasteland Dementia Donnie thinks it is, within a year.

Well, unless you're a billionaire. Then you're gonna be fine.

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2024 12:43 AM

I could step in at any time too!!!!! My beautiful white wife and I are ready to go!

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2024 12:59 AM

I thought she was bird brain.

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2024 1:13 AM

Honestly she has a future. The only reason she would do this is she thinks he'll win. Which is scary because maybe she has strong internal polls.

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2024 1:15 AM

[quote] I thought dog killer Kristi was his go to for suckering women voters.

Trump probably uses Kristi to appeal to ranchers and ranching families.

I cracked up when Nalin Haley called Noem a psycho puppy killer on twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2024 1:24 AM

R33, Senator Tim Scott spent months kissing Trump's butt in the hopes of being his VP choice, but it was all in vain. Trump had no intention of picking a Black man to be on his ticket.

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2024 6:51 AM

[quote]No events have been finalized, however, some of the discussions have centered on a potential joint appearance at a Fox News town hall in late October

A Fox News town hall! Perfect! That will win over lots and lots of women planning to vote for Harris!

by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2024 6:57 AM

Where's Kellyanne? Is she pissed she didn't get VP?

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2024 7:55 AM

He and that idiot vance should have thought about this before they started their derogatory comments about women months ago. They have lost the base of suburban women out here in the Philly suburbs - nothing Haley says will get these women back.

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2024 10:44 AM

Wasn’t he insulting her again on Fox & Friends a couple of days ago?

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2024 11:53 AM

[quote]She'd be an absolute moron to roll around in his stink. She can deny ever supporting him much much easier now

She's already said she's voting for him. She'll never get rid of the stink, nor does she want to.

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2024 12:06 PM

[quote] Senator Tim Scott spent months kissing Trump's butt in the hopes of being his VP choice, but it was all in vain. Trump had no intention of picking a Black man to be on his ticket.

Scott is young enough to have set himself up well for the future. However, he doesn’t seem charismatic enough to get enough votes to ever be at the top of the ticket.

by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2024 3:30 PM

“Then Nikki Nimrata Haley COMES OUT and supports me! I really am a beautiful person. I’m entitled to that election.” 🤡

by Anonymousreply 44October 20, 2024 3:38 PM

Fucking curry loving bitch. He's mine! Stay away!!!

by Anonymousreply 45October 20, 2024 3:46 PM

Nikki would be better off distancing herself from Trump and work on rehabbing her image for later plans. Letting Kamala break the glass ceiling could may be beneficial for her and many women in politics in the future.

by Anonymousreply 46October 20, 2024 3:58 PM

He promised her another cabinet position and that he would never, ever grab her by the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 47October 20, 2024 3:58 PM

Well, this will surely speak to me!

by Anonymousreply 48October 20, 2024 4:00 PM

Nimrata is desperate to get a government job from Dump. Why not just go sit on some corporate boards and rake in the bucks like Paul Ryan? At least she could keep her dignity. But instead it's "Please shit in my mouth, President Trump!" Maybe she likes being Trump's sub.

by Anonymousreply 49October 20, 2024 4:03 PM

This will ensure a Trump landslide as women flock to his campaign. Kama-LA Harris will lose in a Trump landslide.

by Anonymousreply 50October 20, 2024 4:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!