Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

18 Oct 2024: Watch when Fox News tells its audience that Kamala Harris’ economy has just hit a record high in the stock marke

Dear MAGA...We have bad news. Kamala Harris' economy is doing great. We know when America does good, you're miserable. Sorry for your loss...of patriotism.

That's six straight weeks of gains...longest winning streak of the year. Tough news day for idiots that say our economy is trash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2024 11:17 PM

60 percent of Americans are invested in the stock market either via their wealth or 401K plans.

Go Kamala!

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2024 9:58 PM

It's actually Joe Biden's economy.

But that's good for Kamala.

Still, we should give credit, where credit is due.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2024 9:59 PM

Presidents, and especially vice-presidents, have very, very little to do with stock market performance, but this is delightful nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2024 10:00 PM

The correlation between the Dow’s year-to-date return through mid-October and the incumbent party’s chances of winning are significant at the 97% confidence level.

-mw

And it sits at 72% winning come 11/5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2024 10:02 PM

[quote]Presidents, and especially vice-presidents, have very, very little to do with stock market performance, but this is delightful nonetheless.

R3. I know. But if this had happened under Trump, he would take credit for it. So I'm giving credit to Kamala...and of course to Biden.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 10:10 PM

There’s no way to change how people actually feel about the economy and their personal finances with only three weeks to go. I’m all in favor of the market setting records since I have a lot of retirement money invested in it, but it’s not going to change anything at this late stage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2024 10:38 PM

[quote] So I'm giving credit to Kamala...and of course to Biden.

I just checked using Quicken Simplifi, and my net worth is now $2.26m (not including home equity). Thank everyone who made this happen,

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2024 10:49 PM

Do you want a prize, R7?

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2024 11:01 PM

I want a huge nest egg, r8, so that I can live off the earnings and not touch the principal. I think if I have $2.5 - $3 million, I can do that.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2024 11:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!