Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harris Faulkner is a disgusting cunt

She smiled and smirked when Trump made that cruel/glib remark about Amber Thurman, the pregnant girl who died because a hospital refused to treat her when she was bleeding out.

This bitch radiates vile indifference. And that prim WASPy Connecticut routine she affects is a fucking joke.

You can tell she hates being black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2024 1:50 PM

This election is between the worst people in the country and the rest of us. And it’s neck and neck.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2024 9:32 PM

I'll never not see this when I look at her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2024 9:36 PM

OP: Just finding this out?

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2024 9:38 PM

[quote]You can tell she hates being black.

I wonder who/what she sees when she looks in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2024 9:42 PM

Hamster? She looks like a praying mantis.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 9:45 PM

Host and parasite, equally hideous in this circumstance.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2024 11:47 PM

"Harris. Faulkner"? "Reince Priebus". 'Elon Mosk", why do these names sound like anagrams of something truly sinister.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2024 11:51 PM

Fox hopes the people that watch her will think she's Condi Rice.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2024 11:53 PM

Oh no! You've summoned the CONDI troll.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2024 11:56 PM

Harris Faulkner, "dO yOU MaKE KOOL-aid", 😂

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2024 12:02 AM

Everytime I see her on television (which is not too frequently, thank God) I think of her white-bread cohost asking her the Kool Aid question, and the astonished look on her face. Priceless. It would be like Sara Haines asking Sunny Hostin if she serves fried chicken at family gatherings.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2024 1:01 AM

Her vagine tastes delightful. Believe me, I've had a sample.

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2024 1:04 AM

Ms. Faulker did not and does not understand they make no difference between her and Aunt Jemima.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2024 1:08 AM

Harris Faulkner's vagina tastes like boxed wine. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2024 1:10 AM

For those who never saw the segment, here it is. This is when Hasslebeck was a cohost. She doesn't know what to say or do - she is stunned into silence. Cohost Doocey gives the moron next to him (the guy with the black hair who asks the question) a double look. Faulkner should have pushed the peach cobbler into his face. Too funny !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2024 1:11 AM

She doesn't get it. The segment was a light cooking demonstration, NO POLITICS, NO CONTROVERSY. NO PRUNES when out of left field her colleague asks HER and only HER: "dO yOU MaKE KoOL-aid",?

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2024 1:16 AM

R16 I disagree - she got it. She really got it. That's why she asked him to repeat the question so everyone could hear him make a racist jackass out of himself. (The first time he asked, it was low-key and the others were talking over him).

This segment was for Thanksgiving dinners. Who the hell makes peach cobbler for Thanksgiving dessert ?

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2024 1:21 AM

We ate apple, pecan and sweet potato pie for Thanksgiving meals. And NO KOOL-AID was served.

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2024 1:24 AM

Any relation to William?

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2024 1:29 AM

I thought Faulkner was leaving Fox?

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2024 1:37 AM

The deer in the headlight expression and the hyperventilating as she announced the firing of Tucker Carlson was satisfying to see

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2024 1:41 AM

R21 That reaction from her was because she knew her peach cobbler and Kool Aid were also on the line - no one knew for sure who else was going to be tossed out with the garbage.

by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2024 1:46 AM

White? After Labor Day?

P.S. I love the too funny Kool-Aid dig; up until then that little girl had no idea she and mommy were Black. Somebody had to tell her.

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2024 1:51 AM

I loved her on Pose. Fierce.

by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2024 1:51 AM

People like Faulkner, Owens are self hating blacks

by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2024 1:57 AM

Owens is not black according to her EXPLORE TALENT profile

by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2024 2:19 AM

[quote]You can tell she hates being black.

I think she's tremendous! (Tremendously hot, that is. I wanna see Long Dong Silver savage that snatch!)

by Anonymousreply 27October 19, 2024 2:24 AM

I think she's a striking woman, but I can't stand the way all of those women are so happy and chirpy when talking about Republicans. Especially that old used up bitch Jeanine Piro. She's the worst.

by Anonymousreply 28October 19, 2024 3:14 AM

She is unique. Her unshaken ability to instantly defend Trump and his supporters is phenomenal-like a MAGA Pit Bull. She seems so defensive-waiting/anticipating a confrontation that she must win and like Trump-No Apologies. Hard Boiled Bitch with a “trophy” white husband.

by Anonymousreply 29October 19, 2024 3:39 AM

[quote]I think she's a striking woman, but I can't stand the way all of those women are so happy and chirpy when talking about Republicans.

Easy - they keep thinking of the amount of their paycheck which will be deposited into their account that week.

by Anonymousreply 30October 19, 2024 3:07 PM

Yes and that’s millions apron millions. She needs enough money for when ‘’Prez 4 ever’’Trump and friends finally turn on her-because of her color she can leave the country-if its not too late.

by Anonymousreply 31October 19, 2024 9:11 PM

She looks like a black tranny alien, who would marry that bitch?

by Anonymousreply 32October 19, 2024 10:01 PM

She has a weird affect. Is it facial paralysis?

by Anonymousreply 33October 19, 2024 10:17 PM

OMG her husband must be very successful in his media relations company.

"WE PUT SMART PEOPLE ON TV!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 19, 2024 10:21 PM

Does she have any kids?

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2024 2:41 AM

She bagged a bag.

by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2024 4:48 AM

I wonder how MAGA groups like Proud Boys and other racists view a bitch like this? One hypocrite to another I guess…

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2024 5:00 AM

R32 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2024 5:24 AM

Not unusual for these coons to really relish in being “one of the good ones”. Candace Owens takes particular delight in trashing other black women.

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2024 5:33 AM

Republican women always have that drugged up look about them.

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2024 1:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!