Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Pratt: Actors with a bad attitude on set "ruin everything for everyone"

Chris Pratt doesn't have time for "bad attitudes" when making movies.

The Electric State star, 45, revealed on Thursday, Oct. 17 during a New York Comic Con panel for his upcoming Netflix sci-fi film that when an actor has a "bad attitude" while filming, it "ruins everything for everyone."

While commending his "incredible" costar, Millie Bobby Brown, for her attitude on and off set during the panel, which also featured Electric State directors Joe and Anthony Russo, Pratt shared an aside about what happens when colleagues aren't as incredible to work with.

"Look, these guys can attest to this, because they're the same way, like, there's no room for s---ty attitudes there," Pratt said. "You can't have a bad… you can't have a bad attitude in movie making, it ruins everything for everyone, and then you don't last long."

"It sucks when people have a crappy attitude. So when you show up on set, there's no reason why you should... Like, 'Oh, are you having a hard time living your dream? Is that tough for you today?' Like, come on and pull your head out," he continued. "Have fun."

As Pratt revealed, he and Brown, 20, did indeed have fun on the set of their latest film. Set to premiere on Netflix on March 14, 2025, the Electric State also stars Ke Huy Quan, Jason Alexander, Giancarlo Esposito and Stanley Tucci, as well as the voices of Woody Harrelson, Anthony Mackie, Brian Cox, Jenny Slate, Hank Azaria, Colman Domingo and Alan Tudyk.

"And she's just incredible," Pratt said of Brown. "She was surrounded by all these animals. She's like, they would yell cut and she'd go to her home and she's finding a home for, like some pygmy goat to be adopted and organizing a U-Haul full of pit bull puppies to be taken to Indiana. Like she has such a huge heart, such a love for animals."

"And so we had a great time. We became fast friends, and you can't get rid of me," he joked. "Sorry."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2024 11:24 AM

Physician, heal thyself!

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2024 8:41 PM

MAGA!

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2024 8:52 PM

No shit Sherlock. He is a Maga too? 🤦 lawd.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2024 8:56 PM

Rather deal with bad attitudes than quasi-religious bullshit and MAGA CRAP from this talentless hack action figure.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2024 9:01 PM

I rather deal with a Maga than a bad attitude. You can’t change peoples politics and you certainly can’t fix someone with NPD or worst sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 9:04 PM

"You can’t change peoples politics..."

Prince-Akeem, pssst...next time use "folkses" instead of "peoples", it Be Blacker. Yo welcum!

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2024 9:23 PM

Word on the street, he is remaking Desperate Hours. That should please a certain poster on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2024 9:26 PM

This asshole put his cat up for adoption because it was too old and would need more care. Attitude? He needs to stfu.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2024 10:04 PM

He’s a fucking idiot with no taste, and he’s not even fuckable anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2024 10:20 PM

I’ve never liked him.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2024 12:02 AM

Isn't his brother a Three Percenter or a member of one those far right extremist groups? That whole family can go die in a grease fire, as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2024 12:05 AM

He probably likes MBB because he was able to sneak some of his own abandoned animals into the van.

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2024 12:13 AM

I believe Mr. Pratt really doesn’t know most of his material and personality is bigoted misogynistic repeats from older comedians.

Now that he can work a super suit for MCU, he expects everyone to respect and humor this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2024 1:17 AM

He’s an insufferable right-wing fundie. Talentless to boot. And such a cunt with it.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2024 6:59 AM

Isn't he a Republican? And is he a Trump supporter, too? Why has he been allowed to have a Hollywood career?

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2024 7:02 AM

The whole story about the dog was enough to justify calling him a piece of shit. He’s white trash with money.

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2024 7:13 AM

There's something about him I just don't like. He's never been appealing. He seems like one of those old fashioned jerks who expects his wife to tow the line.

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2024 10:25 AM

I'm afraid Mr. Pratt seems to be taking the Mel Gibson playbook to heart.

I wonder when and how he'll finally incinerate his career.

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2024 10:48 AM

His pussy stinks

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2024 11:01 AM

Colossal Scumbag full of MAGATude

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2024 11:09 AM

[quote]Isn't he a Republican? And is he a Trump supporter, too? Why has he been allowed to have a Hollywood career?

Mr McCarthy, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2024 11:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!