Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Exhausted’ Trump Can’t Make It Through Interview in His Home

Donald Trump didn’t even have to leave his building for an interview that streamed live on his friend and loyal supporter Dan Bongino’s video podcast Friday morning. But he still had trouble making it to the end of what may have been intended to be a longer sit-down.

After vamping for more than 30 minutes in Trump Tower as he waited for the ex-president to show up, Bongino began by boasting to the president about the “super, extra MAGA” crowd that tunes into his show. “We’re like the darkest MAGA of all,” Bongino said in an attempt to out-do Elon Musk.

At one point in the low-energy interview, Trump offered up insights such as how “amazed” he was that “king of woke” Harvey Weinstein got “schlonged.” But it was his final moment with Bongino that caught the eye of Kamala Harris’ social media team.

“Trump abruptly ends his live interview after it is reported that he is canceling interviews because he is ‘exhausted,’” @KamalaHQ tweeted, referring to a new report from Politico that the Republican candidate is “exhausted and refusing interviews” with less than 3 weeks to go until Election Day.

After about half an hour, as Bongino tried to ask another question, Trump said, “Hey, Dan, off the record, I gotta get going,” seeming not to realize the interview was airing live.

Bongino apologized to both Trump and his viewers for the abrupt end to the interview and let his guest go, but not before making him sign a baseball that he said he planned to auction off for charity.

“Pretty good, just like the old days,” Trump said from his chair as Bongino stood up and admired the signature.

Then, shortly after this article was published, Bongino sent the Daily Beast what he described as “receipts” showing Trump did not end the interview early (along with the charming note, “Does your mother tell her friends she has no living children out of embarrassment for having spawned such an embarrassing piece of s—t?”)

But in the screenshot of an email in which Trump’s team confirmed the interview, it clearly shows it was meant to be an hour long. Instead of staying for the full time he agreed to be live with Bongino and pushing back his next event, Trump ended the sit-down after a little more than 30 minutes had elapsed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2024 8:39 PM

"exhausted" means drugs, no?

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2024 8:20 PM

Wouldn't it be wild if Trump got elected again, then dropped dead during his term and then JD Vance became President?

The COUCH FUCKER???

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2024 8:34 PM

Isn't that Thiel's plan, R2 ?

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2024 8:50 PM

Trump is not fit to be president mentally or physically. You can’t keep eating McDonalds and KFC everyday when you damn near 80. I still think he is going to die of natural causes sometime this year.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2024 8:52 PM

1. He is lazy. 2. He knows he's going to win the EC. 3. Why should he exert himself now?

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 9:10 PM

R5 you really think he is going to win the EC and thus the election?

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2024 9:10 PM

R2 - I think that's the real plan with the GOP. It's JD that's actually running for president. If Trump wins, there will be a health issue or some other reason that he has to step down. Or, even more likely, Trump will coast doing what he likes while JD runs things from behind the scenes. I don't even think it's a plan that is well-hidden either. I think Trump scaling back everything is a GOP strategy to ready everyone for Vance to take over unless, of course, T loses.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2024 9:12 PM

So why isn't the media talking about this, and calling him OLD and FEEBLE?

Because that's exactly what they did to Joe Biden, back in July.

But I guess that's how it is, when the US MEDIA IS BOUGHT BY REPUBLICANS.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2024 9:13 PM

If he's commenting on his signature being "pretty good just like the old days" he knows he has dementia.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2024 9:31 PM

R2, no, asshole, it wouldn’t be “wild”. It would be a disaster. Vance wrote the fucking forward to project 2025

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2024 1:56 AM

So weak

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2024 2:00 AM

And why haven’t eric and Donald JR spoken up at ALL recently?

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2024 2:00 AM

HE's exhausted?

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2024 3:06 AM

People are speculating that either his drugs aren't taking anymore OR his doctor has told him to cut down on the Addies because it's making him slur and say insane shit – well, even more insane than usual – which is why he's exhausted all the time now.

You can't explain this sort of decline otherwise, it's only happened in the past couple of weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2024 5:18 AM

Good. I hope he goes into a forever sleep.

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2024 5:25 AM

JUST DIE ALREADY

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2024 5:46 AM

And yet, crickets from the media howling about how unfit he is to even run for office.

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2024 6:01 AM

R16 That would be such a relief.

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2024 7:13 AM

STAN-in-NUGGGGGHHHHH. Orange has none.

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2024 7:33 AM

If Trump dropped dead this weekend - how do you thin the Deplorables would vote? Would they stay away from the ballot box because only their Orange Jesus will do? Or will they flock to vote to honor his glorious memory? I really don't know

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2024 10:05 AM

The other day on the Rest is Politics US - Scaramucci commented that Trump had a TERRIBLE diet. There is hope.

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2024 10:10 AM

In the middle of the steaming pile that would be a second Trump administration would be watching “moderates,” pro-Palestinians, and non-rich people realize just who they put in power. If he only does the tariffs that so enthrall him, it will introduce a massive level of disruption and inflation immediately.

by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2024 10:21 AM

My God some of you are even as dumb as the Deploreables. Half the stuff you are saying has no basis in reality. Particularly r5 who should be beaten with a tire iron.

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2024 10:47 AM

R14, that makes sense. Also, the excuse “exhausted” makes me always think of drugs

by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2024 10:56 AM

[quoe]I still think he is going to die of natural causes sometime this year.

Yes. Natural causes. That's definitely it.

by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2024 11:05 AM

We have all our election interference tools in place. No need for more stumping.

by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2024 11:15 AM

[quote]‘Exhausted’ Trump appears to fall asleep at campaign event

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 19, 2024 1:33 PM

"Former President, where is your former Vice-President, Mike Pence"?

by Anonymousreply 28October 19, 2024 1:36 PM

Don Bangina

by Anonymousreply 29October 19, 2024 1:47 PM

Has it ever occurred to you that Trump is on medication that CAUSES him to be sleepy? Medication he must stay on for heart issues?

by Anonymousreply 30October 19, 2024 2:06 PM

"Former President, why did you and your staff, remove classified documents and store it in a shithole"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 19, 2024 2:18 PM

Remember when Trump got Covid and it nearly killed him?

The media didn't report on that.

by Anonymousreply 32October 19, 2024 3:29 PM

What will the legacy media talk about when Trump dies? They need him to prop up their dying industry.

by Anonymousreply 33October 19, 2024 3:39 PM

Indeed. What a bunch of vultures

by Anonymousreply 34October 19, 2024 5:53 PM

Who’s the troll that keeps greying out these threads.

Loser.

by Anonymousreply 35October 19, 2024 6:42 PM

[quote]R32: Remember when Trump got Covid and it nearly killed him? The media didn't report on that.

I've no idea what 'media' you follow, but MSNBC definitely reported on that.

by Anonymousreply 36October 19, 2024 8:18 PM

R35 it’s the “Oh Look Another Trump thread” poster. I know because I called him out for being an asshole and my reply (not the OP, the reply) was greyed out a few minutes later.

The OLATT troll is also a soap thread starter. He wrote the “Is There a Tercel that goes to Pine Valley” post.

by Anonymousreply 37October 19, 2024 8:29 PM

R23 you spelled 'DEPLORABLES' wrong, you stupid fag.

by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2024 12:45 AM

[quote]I think Trump scaling back everything is a GOP strategy to ready everyone for Vance to take over

Replace "Vance" with "Elon" and I think this is more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2024 12:49 AM

R23 Don't forget to take your Abilify again. Not cute.

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2024 1:25 AM

dummies

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2024 8:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!