Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump sympathizes with Harvey Weinstein in new interview, where he looks close to death

Beautiful to watch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2024 12:38 PM

Well, this should do wonders for his female voter problem.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2024 5:23 PM

We are so, so, SO close to being done with him, I can barely stand it! Like a kid waiting for Christmas, but on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2024 5:40 PM

Just keep him talking, Dump is on self destruct mode. Loser!

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2024 5:43 PM

He knows what's coming for him for his crimes and he's both scared and mad about it.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2024 5:49 PM

Trump is so vile. It's as if he think Weinstein only got caught because "he got hit" and not because he was a horrible rapist who deserves to die in prison.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 5:59 PM

Why would he say this? I'm starting to think he doesn't even want to win.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2024 6:02 PM

Or it's the breathtaking offhand arrogance and tone-deafness which comes from being convinced the fix is in, and he's unbeatable. So he may as well now court the rapist vote.

It can't hurt in that case for the civilised world to see this interview juxtaposed with the Access Hollywood tape. If the fix is in, let's see more more of the monster who's been fixed.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2024 6:11 PM

What I wouldn't give to be schlonged.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2024 6:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2024 6:15 PM

He really is a dumb fuck. He's a rapist himself. 💩

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2024 6:23 PM

The most exciting thing about Trump is that he is close to death. If we squeeze him out of this election cycle, there is no way he can come back from it. And he is a force, a cult leader basically. There is no one on that side with the insane magnetism to cast a spell over the Republican Party. And since the Republicans have put ALL of their eggs in his basket, they will be rebuilding for years and years.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2024 6:51 PM

He really HIT that "Schlooonged." So Presidential.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2024 7:01 PM

This is all great stuff and gives me hope because Trump constituents don’t care if he’s a criminal or incoherent or close to death. All scum leads to Trump-Greedy rich, ignorant poor racists, homophobes , criminals ,rapists, pedophiles- he is there DELIVERER.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2024 7:10 PM

-‘’their’’ correction

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2024 7:12 PM

The history of Trump and schlonged — it seems to be his “fetch”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2024 7:23 PM

Oh that Dump is a pistol.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2024 7:30 PM

I'd like to get GOOP's thoughts on Harvey's schlonging. Does she have a scented candle for the occasion?

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2024 7:31 PM

Oh look another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2024 7:35 PM

Trump wouldn't know who Weinstein was even if he sat next to him at Mar-a-lago

For him, this all about spreading more talk about the justice system being corrupt and famous people can't get justice in the US

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2024 7:38 PM

Not to worry, donald; your public, on-air schlonging will be the highest rated broadcast of all time.

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2024 7:56 PM

R19 I agree with your assessment of why he’s making these comments, but Donald Trump absolutely knew Harvey Weinstein. Both born in queens, six years apart, grew up in NY and became mega rich. Their paths definitely would have and did cross several times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2024 8:23 AM

Let me tell you about R18

See this is what I hate about autistic people. No self awareness.

R18, people, starts SOAP THREADS. He’s annoyed by other people starting threads about current events, but he starts SOAP THREADS, the most hated threads on this board.

Not only does he start SOAP threads, but he starts soap threads for a soap that has been CANCELLED FOR A DECADE.

FF him to death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2024 11:02 AM

Not only does R18 starts soap threads, but 117 out of 561 (one out of five) posts in that PINE Valley thread is his.

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2024 11:08 AM

Force fuck him to death, R22? Harsh.

by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2024 11:17 AM

fist fuck

by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2024 11:32 AM

Good point r21 of them both coming up together, but during the height of Harvey's metoo comeuppance, Trump kept his mouth shut.

It's only when it potentially helps him will Trump put Harvey's name in his motherfucking mouth

by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2024 12:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!