Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guy Fieri Fans Stunned by His Major Transformation Amid Weight Loss Journey

He might be known for traveling the country in search of deep-fried delicacies, but Guy Fieri is all about fitness these days—and fans are impressed.

In a video shared to Instagram on Thursday, Oct. 17, Fieri, 56, announced the arrival of signed bottles of his Flavortown BBQ sauce to Walmart, showing off his trim frame in the process.

"Attention Walmart shoppers, if you're in aisle 17 of Walmart right now, there's a bunch of signed bottles of Flavortown sauce," Fieri said in the clip, casually dressed in shorts, a T-shirt, and flip-flops. "Honey barbecue? The bomb."

Followers couldn't get over the celeb chef's toned physique.

"Damn guy. Hitting the gym?" asked one fan.

"Looking slim and trim !!! 🔥🔥🔥 Spending time in the gym! Awesome !!!🖤🖤🖤," raved a second person.

"Bro! Looking great! 🤜🏼🥪," another Instagram user declared.

"Somebody’s been getting after it looking great!" agreed a fourth commenter.

Fieri has reportedly lost 30 pounds since 2020. He opened up about the process in a May 2024 interview with Men's Health, revealing that he hikes with a weighted backpack every morning and incorporated HIIT workouts with a trainer into his routine twice per week. He also extolled the benefits of spending time in the sauna followed by a cold plunge.

"The thing about cold plunges is that you gotta get through the first 30 seconds," he said. "When I started, I hated waiting on the timer to go off. But now I breathe and get into the right mind space. The energy it gives you…it gets me fired up. I do it every day."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2024 7:03 PM

Tick tock, Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2024 4:37 PM

He looks good, but he still has a fat head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2024 4:39 PM

MAGA!

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2024 4:42 PM

Still a douchebag asshole and still a Trumpster, fat, thin or in between.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2024 4:48 PM

Is he really a Trumpster?

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 5:01 PM

I never heard about him being a Trump fan.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2024 5:19 PM

So now hes a thinner douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2024 5:20 PM

I some FlavorTown-branded frozen foods at Grocery Outlet. I guess his stuff, like most celeb chefs before him, is failing. Remember frozen items from Pioneer Woman, Martha Stewart, Ina Garten, et al.? They didn't last long.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2024 5:22 PM

Not a Trumpster. He should do a makeover of the hair. Even just stopping the early 2000 yellow bleach twists.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2024 5:47 PM

He looks the same to me.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2024 5:52 PM

He looks like Ozempic, not workouts.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2024 6:14 PM

He claims he’s waking up every morning and hiking in a weighted vest, what a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2024 7:15 PM

He still looks like a dirty Q-Tip.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2024 7:49 PM

Trapped in a tasteless hell of his own making.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2024 7:51 PM

That hair. My god. It never changes. 🤢

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2024 8:14 PM

People were up in arms when they saw photos and video from this exchange....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2024 9:37 PM

Trump seems to be thinking, "Who in the hell is this guy, and why is he talking to me? Somebody get him outta here!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2024 9:38 PM

Lots of good Guy Fieri gossip on this Twitter thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2024 9:40 PM

His restaurant at the Linq, Las Vegas sucks.

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2024 6:30 PM

Well, those photos lead me to believe he's a fan of Trump.

Sad, but not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2024 6:36 PM

Now I know why they call him Tater Tot.

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2024 6:39 PM

That is supposed to be a big weight loss? He looks like the same overstuffed Italian sausage with bad hygiene as he always did. He just looks dirty. I wouldn't eat anything his hands had touched.

by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2024 6:40 PM

Ozempic

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2024 6:44 PM

"He looks like Ozempic, not workouts. "

I'd say both. The weight loss for fat celebs (and plenty of others) these days almost always starts with Ozempic or similar drug. But I'd bet he actually does work out consistently.

by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2024 6:46 PM

He looks the same just not fat

by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2024 7:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!