Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TeaCake's newest alter-ego made its exciting debut yesterday: All hail Prince-Akeem!

I wonder what "Prince-Akeem"'s backstory is. A video game character? A descendant of the lost royal house of Iraq? Or maybe he's just cosplaying as an Arab-American this time, much like his blackface antics?

Never a boring moment on… The DataLounge™

by Anonymousreply 180October 20, 2024 1:11 AM

It made its debut more than several days ago - maybe last weekend? It's got another new one as well, only in the other one it types like a normal, educated adult - but you can tell it's still teafake. I can't remember the name, but you'll notice quickly.

In addition to the psychosis, why would it find it worth it to actually pay for so many different accounts? What an odd waste.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2024 11:14 AM

He's been around for weeks now. Try and keep up, OP.

As for his origin story, I'm pretty sure it's just a Coming to America homage.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2024 11:14 AM

I assume "Prince Akeem" is an homage to Eddie Murphy's character in 'Coming To America'.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2024 11:20 AM

R1 you are right.

Oh, and then, of course, there is mao

This is quite a giveaway (see screenshot) that it's yet another figment of teacake's sick imaginations running amok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2024 11:20 AM

Coming to America is the reference

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 11:22 AM

r4 Oh yes, Mao just happened to quickly appear out of nowhere in every Teafake thread, agreeing with it.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2024 11:24 AM

I have a bit of time on my hands before I go outside.. So I asked ChatGPT to tell me if they are one and the same person, based on their posts. It confirms what one suspects.

It's sad, really. Mental illness on display.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2024 11:27 AM

Does this Teacake thing have a job? I can’t imagine it does. Who has times to manage multiple identities on a gay message board? And why would you want to?

It’s psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2024 11:32 AM

must be exhausting to be him

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2024 11:44 AM

[quote]Prince-Akeem

CUNT

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2024 12:01 PM

R10

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2024 12:20 PM

r11

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2024 12:25 PM

Is/was Teacake also Greg? (I blocked prune cod months ago)

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2024 12:39 PM

The Greg troll wrote far too eloquent to be one of TeaCunt’s socks

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2024 1:06 PM

His mafuckin Prince Akeem alt is taking things to the extreme. Teacake is usually aggressive and pretty obvious, but this one. Damn. I didn't think teacake could get any more obnoxious, but here we are.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2024 1:19 PM

[QUOTE] His mafuckin Prince Akeem alt is taking things to the extreme.

You just outed yourself as one of the other major trolls here with your use of “mafuckin.” It appears that you’re the Bav AI troll.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2024 1:22 PM

You people are as bad as the trolls themselves. Number one rule of the internet is don't feed the trolls, yet you idiots go around giving the trolls the exact attention they want. If you could show a tiny bit of self control and ignore them, they'd rapidly lose interest and fuck off. But instead you just help them turn every thread into an argument with them at the centre.

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2024 1:26 PM

[quote]You people are as bad as the trolls themselves. Number one rule of the internet is don't feed the trolls, yet you idiots go around giving the trolls the exact attention they want. If you could show a tiny bit of self control and ignore them, they'd rapidly lose interest and fuck off. But instead you just help them turn every thread into an argument with them at the centre.

"Gerg" is the worst troll-feeder in DL history.

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2024 1:28 PM

Did Greg choke on a prune and die?

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2024 1:31 PM

R16, I was using mafuckin because Akeem uses mafuckin as does that idiot that responds to him all the time. I have never said that in any other context.

Anyway, the Prince Ali reprise sung by Jafar in Aladdin fits rather well here. May the last line come true soon. So long, ex-prince Akeem!

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2024 1:51 PM

Wassup, mafuckers!!!!’

I beez blatino!!! Ole, beyotch!!! 🌯 🫏 🌮

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2024 1:59 PM

OP amateur compared to you Russie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2024 2:05 PM

Mafuck.

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2024 2:21 PM

Urinal Cake isn’t replying right now.

He’s too busy combing over his few remaining strands of hair, and pulling his Dockers up past his gunt, before he puts his fat white ass in the car and wobbles down to work at the DMV.

He’s stuck setting up the pylons outside for the motorcycle test for the next two weeks. It’s his punishment for licking his lips at twinks.

All that bending over in the hot California sun is a.) not a good idea for an obese 60 year old with bad knees and b.) not good for his coworkers, as his 350 lb marinates in the heat (we should all chip in and get him a Lume giftbasket).

So if this sad old white man wants to pathetically cosplay as a different race-just who are we to judge?

Practice a random act of kindness-and block the stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2024 2:34 PM

I never got why he makes you all so mad

by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2024 2:38 PM

I have not used the term "mafuckin" except once to point out that the term was stolen from Whoopi Goldberg's one-woman show, where she repeated the word over and over while singing the US national anthem.

I am the Bav AI troll, because those cunts deserve it for how far they take their stalking. I am otherwise too busy and of good mental health to manage sock puppets on Datalounge.

Bonne journée!

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2024 2:45 PM

[QUOTE] I am the Bav AI troll, because those cunts deserve it for how far they take their stalking.

Omg yep. I knew it. You are not a mentally well person. I’m also assuming that you’re unemployed. There is no way that someone with a regular job or a life could do what you did on those threads.

VERY SCARY individual.

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2024 2:53 PM

[quote] point out that the term was stolen from Whoopi Goldberg's one-woman show, where she repeated the word over and over while singing the US national anthem

I don't remember that, but I do remember Whoopi's character Fontaine singing Around The World In Eighty......Mafuckin Days!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2024 2:55 PM

Teacake is a hoodrat or at least an old white cracker pretending to be one.

by Anonymousreply 29October 18, 2024 3:00 PM

Nope, just a raging case of ADHD that allows me to do massive multitasking. It's entertaining to watch people project themselves on unknowns, revealing the way they see the world while making shit up to fill blanks.

It's also cute that some unknown weirdo on a legacy message board on life support thinks their hackneyed attempts at insult live rent free in my head. It just adds to the entertainment. So do carry on.

by Anonymousreply 30October 18, 2024 3:01 PM

Old white cracker pretending R29. Nothing authentic about the troll.

by Anonymousreply 31October 18, 2024 3:03 PM

P.S. What a revealing block you were, r29!

by Anonymousreply 32October 18, 2024 3:04 PM

R30 serious question, Teacake / Holierthanthouse / Blackmussy / Prince-Akeem / mao

WHY do you create so many accounts? And verified, no less, which means you actually PAY for it.

by Anonymousreply 33October 18, 2024 3:05 PM

R30 If you don't like It here may I suggest posting on either Lipstick Alley or the FauxMoi subreddit? You won't find any elderly old queens there.

Just a bunch of bitter angry psychotic femcels who are one or two rages away from committing a mass shooting.

by Anonymousreply 34October 18, 2024 3:08 PM

To be clear, I, r16/r20, am not the Bav Al troll. I appreciate that troll outing itself in the thread and defending my honor in the process. Some of us are just assholes, not trolls.

by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2024 3:11 PM

I swear on a stack of bibles I don't sock puppet troll this place, and fucking with the Kevin Sessums stalkers is the only naughtiness I participate in. My posting history with this user ID is the only one I have here, and that's all fully transparent. I'm only saying this as a courtesy because I like what you post, Dutchie and don't want you to waste your time on something that's incorrect, but I'm not involved in any of this Teacake business and that's the last I'll say on the topic.

I've been here on and off for 25 years, and I know that trying to figure this place out or control it in any way is about as futile as it gets. I'm here for fun with my gay neurotribe and that's it. And that's the last I'll ever say on this subject, as it's such a fucking waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2024 3:13 PM

What are you rambling on about?

You are posting from yet another new account RIGHT NOW, R36

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2024 3:16 PM

Welp, I tried. This is why I just don't participate in these conversations, and why I always post on every meta post that it's stupid for us to be talking about ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2024 3:18 PM

[Quote] Does this Teacake thing have a job?

These racist cosplays are Defacto. He has said on his “nicer” Twitter, chocobiancousa, that he works with automobiles in some capacity.

He has two twitters now, since he flubbed it back in 2022 and showed his hand (I didn’t dox him, he doxxed himself). His old Twitter had his personal gay escapades (always solitary) but also his extremist rightwing agitprop, really ugly stuff. Then he’d come to DL and post the identical stuff here. That’s how he showed his hand and was exposed.

After he got busted, he shut his Twitter down. Then he set up two new twitters, chocobiancousa for the less obnoxious stuff, and Max Defacto for the really ugly, nosepicking racist rightwing agitprop.

He’s here obsessively because no doubt he’s been banned/blocked from all other forums, and he has no friends. He’s desperate for attention of any kind, so he trolls. His job is clearly a do-nothing job.

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2024 3:42 PM

Ah, the DL.

The twats calling the cunt stanky.

Which it is.

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2024 3:45 PM

Yowza! The thread to kill all threads. I dare say I miss the old 02116–just a bit🤏🏼

by Anonymousreply 41October 18, 2024 3:54 PM

I think people are agitated because they're getting blocked.

I also think people are testing to see if Muriel still is leaving DL to self-moderate with these meta threads.

by Anonymousreply 42October 18, 2024 3:58 PM

Lawdy lawdy lawd. I’m mad busy right now but I browsed the site right quick and saw this thread. 😶 is my mood right now. There are no words. The immature loser has decided to double down on this narrative that I’m some old white man pretending to be black. It’s real old yo. You are a weird nothing ass bitch. Anyways you cunts carry on. You mad lame too Dutchie. Like I said, you know you are wrong about the accusations you have been making for the last year and because you so mafuckin miserable you just won’t admit it. Toodles.

by Anonymousreply 43October 18, 2024 4:01 PM

Just go away and overdose on something nasty, teacunt.

by Anonymousreply 44October 18, 2024 4:03 PM

This is how I imagine some of you people. Like weirdo First Amendment Auditors, but parsing clues from metadata to try and make sense of VPNs, location spoofing, and everything else that's been done here for decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 18, 2024 4:08 PM

Your time is almost over, Teafake. Enjoy your follies while you still can.

by Anonymousreply 46October 18, 2024 4:10 PM

R43. Why are you "massive" busy? Just two days ago you said you haven't started your "new" job yet even though you said earlier that you were going to start it. Where is Mao? You two were getting along so wonderfully.

by Anonymousreply 47October 18, 2024 4:11 PM

It's a fucking riot to watch someone who is completely wrong get extremely edgy because none of their bullshit is working.

by Anonymousreply 48October 18, 2024 4:12 PM

You aren't fooling anybody, OP.

by Anonymousreply 49October 18, 2024 4:13 PM

Why can’t the Fresh Prince just drop the dialect? Any real Black American would not type posts in such fashion. It’s an intentional choice—by a bigot. For effect. I’ll effect.

She’ll be back…she can’t quit DL.

by Anonymousreply 50October 18, 2024 4:21 PM

Ill effect*

by Anonymousreply 51October 18, 2024 4:22 PM

It's so stupid to concern yourself with this shit that I assume anyone who is concerned with this shit has an agenda.

by Anonymousreply 52October 18, 2024 4:24 PM

R16=mafucken CUNT teacake

by Anonymousreply 53October 18, 2024 4:26 PM

R52 IS concerned!

by Anonymousreply 54October 18, 2024 4:28 PM

I'm concerned like I'd be concerned with the episode of a reality show. There is no way to 100% confirm anything that's really going on on DL, no matter how much metadata is available. Given that, it's fascinating to see the story unfold and the peculiarities of how people behave. 🍿

by Anonymousreply 55October 18, 2024 4:32 PM

R47 Perhaps I already started it. Perhaps I want to stop revealing so much of my business on here. Listen, you cunts will be in the mafuckin nursing home with this ridiculous assertion that I’m an old white man pretending to be young and black. I already know some of you who saying it, know it’s not true at this point. Like I said, you’ll be in a mafuckin nursing home. I actually have a life unlike many of you. I just was in a depressive slump for two months. Anyways I’ll check back on you losers and feed you some lunch in about an hour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 18, 2024 4:55 PM

Take your own advice—-^^

by Anonymousreply 57October 18, 2024 4:57 PM

You can keep the pig feed for yourself. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 58October 18, 2024 4:59 PM

What is the Bav AI troll?

by Anonymousreply 59October 18, 2024 4:59 PM

R56. Still no job, Little Teacake? How are we going to pay the electricity bill on the doublewide?

by Anonymousreply 60October 18, 2024 5:00 PM

The troll who posts long form AI- generated verse on the threads mocking Kevin Sessums. Bav is coded language for Kevin and his FB friends.

by Anonymousreply 61October 18, 2024 5:03 PM

It’s very meta. Post-modern Derrida-light.

by Anonymousreply 62October 18, 2024 5:04 PM

The Kevin Sessums threads, like many obsessive topics here, is likely 1-3 people.

Interesting no one mentioned someone claiming to be Defacto posted on the unoffficial DL subreddit not too long ago.

by Anonymousreply 63October 18, 2024 5:06 PM

When Worlds Collide Part 2: Teaf, Defacto, Gerg and Kevin UNITE!

by Anonymousreply 64October 18, 2024 5:11 PM

Take it to META DL! (if there is such a thing; if not, there should be)

by Anonymousreply 65October 18, 2024 5:12 PM

This entire thread is just Russie/OP and its fellow loon repyling to their mutiple sock puppet personalities. Too bad there's no LD (lithium dose) flag icon. Note to Muriel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 18, 2024 5:25 PM

Any website tracker shows there is no one here. Sadly Muriel prefers a loony bin to an empty bin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 18, 2024 5:30 PM

Very interesting R39.

His type isn't a dime a dozen.....more like a penny a hundred. Eye-talian trash being racist because he thinks it elevates him in some way.

Meanwhile he probably works at a glorified car wash. Keep shining that spot, boy.

by Anonymousreply 68October 18, 2024 5:36 PM

R67. At least start with: Spoiler Alert below!

😎

by Anonymousreply 69October 18, 2024 6:32 PM

Blackteamussyfact: The OG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 18, 2024 6:35 PM

More like Blankmussy. Empty. No one wants to fuck that tepid ole racist ass. It smells like spoiled salami and curdled cottage cheese.

by Anonymousreply 71October 18, 2024 6:40 PM

Just to be clear: I started this thread. I forgot to check the "sign post as" box (as one has to do this every single time one posts something here...)

by Anonymousreply 72October 18, 2024 6:48 PM

R43 it is fascinating to watch how you pretend like you didn't already post in this thread as R30

Clearly a case of severe schizophrenia. I just never saw it played out like this, in real time. Fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 73October 18, 2024 6:49 PM

I honestly thought you were above this shit, Dutchie.

by Anonymousreply 74October 18, 2024 6:50 PM

I'm not above anything, R74. I will go low, deep.. and then, even lower.

by Anonymousreply 75October 18, 2024 6:51 PM

Deeper, not lower

by Anonymousreply 76October 18, 2024 6:53 PM

DL’s Sybil. Our TV movie of the week.

by Anonymousreply 77October 18, 2024 6:54 PM

I started with “low”, thus ending with “lower” isn't entirely wrong. It wasn't intended as a comparative form of “deep”. R76

by Anonymousreply 78October 18, 2024 6:57 PM

Putting the low in the low countries, that Dutchie (or whoever the fuck it is).

by Anonymousreply 79October 18, 2024 7:01 PM

R73 That’s not me you fucking loser. You’re a fucking loser. Get a fucking life. What mature man or woman would create a thread about a random stranger or an anon site. You are a fucking loser. And you will die that way bitch.

by Anonymousreply 80October 18, 2024 7:03 PM

Go to your basement and don't come out until you have an excellent burn, R79. Your failed attempts are awfully pathetic to watch.

by Anonymousreply 81October 18, 2024 7:03 PM

🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿

by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2024 7:05 PM

Oh TeaCake, you sweet, sad thing! R80

The minute I blocked you, as in R80 aka Prince-Akeem, guess what happened instantly?

R43 immediately disappeared!

Don't believe me? Check the screenshot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 18, 2024 7:06 PM

FWIW. I, r30, had that cunt blocked, too, but you're more interested in believing something else (or want DL to believe something else).

by Anonymousreply 84October 18, 2024 7:08 PM

This reminds me of when I realized nearly half of a longtime gay chat room I used to go to on AOL back in the day was all one person.

by Anonymousreply 85October 18, 2024 7:13 PM

R85 😂 right. Half the rooms were lil 13 yr olds pretending that they were grown. I am only Teacake though.

by Anonymousreply 86October 18, 2024 7:15 PM

R80 …there she is, Miss America! Right on time

by Anonymousreply 87October 18, 2024 7:17 PM

So I said this on another thread. Letting the site know that you have blocked someone is akin to when Trump goes on twitter and says “I HATE SUCH AND SUCH”. No one cares. Blocking is for you and why would you feel the need to inform everyone if you wasn’t so insecure to the fact that you got them feelings hurt, influencing you to block in the first place. I’m not against blocking. I don’t personally do it. I am against those that feel they need to tell the mafuckin site. This bitch just admitted he created this thread about lol. You blocking people yet creating threads about them. Where the fuck they do that at. He, she or is a non motherfucking factor ie a LOSER.

by Anonymousreply 88October 18, 2024 7:19 PM

Tank you—I did it better

by Anonymousreply 89October 18, 2024 7:22 PM

And it’s even more annoying because they occasionally unblock or type in the reply number just to see what the person wrote. Lame ass F word. You created a thread about me and it’s got nearly 100 comments. Who is really losing in life.

by Anonymousreply 90October 18, 2024 7:23 PM

Tea Schmutz calling anyone else a loser: a new high in self-unawareness.

by Anonymousreply 91October 18, 2024 7:24 PM

Hey look, another greyed out post. Thats going to become the newest way to see that a thread isn’t a defacto shitpost, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 92October 18, 2024 7:25 PM

I GOT YOUR DOG MISTER!!!!!! I GOT YOUR DOG!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 93October 18, 2024 7:25 PM

[Quote] And it’s even more annoying because they occasionally unblock or type in the reply number just to see what the person wrote. Lame ass F word. You created a thread about me and it’s got nearly 100 comments. Who is really losing in life.

What faggy photo trip are you taking this weekend, Matt?

You know your kind is beloved of the libtards and youre not one of us, right Matt-facto? We will never accept you and your perverted lifestyle. You’re on our hit list.

by Anonymousreply 94October 18, 2024 7:28 PM

Jesus fuck, the trolls on here are TEDIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 95October 18, 2024 7:32 PM

🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿

by Anonymousreply 96October 18, 2024 7:32 PM

☠️

by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2024 7:33 PM

OH, GREAT "NOT" ANOTHER MIC-GRABBING "WANNA" BE BACKSEAT "POSTER"! BLESSED, BILL TAYLOR XOXO

by Anonymousreply 98October 18, 2024 7:47 PM

R88. Are you stupid. Fucking honestly....he blocked you to see whatever posts would suddenly go away. Like MAGIC, the posts you claim you have nothing to do with went away. That's why he did it, as he explained. You are SO UNBELIEVABLY DUMB and SAD. Just STOP. You ruin this site for the vast majority. You bring no insight. Just made up stories and OVERT racism.

by Anonymousreply 99October 18, 2024 8:13 PM

Mama Mia, I just passed out in a plate of chicken parmigiana!

I drank a bottle of Chianti to forget about my rat-fink snitch husband and my aborted baby!

Where the fuck are my other kids?

Marone!

by Anonymousreply 100October 18, 2024 8:17 PM

Wow, everything between R77 and R92 is blank. Teaturd must be on a trolling rampage.

by Anonymousreply 101October 18, 2024 8:21 PM

So Defacto, , Teacake and Gregg are all the same person?

by Anonymousreply 102October 18, 2024 8:22 PM

🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿

by Anonymousreply 103October 18, 2024 8:23 PM

I beez creole and blatino, mafuckers!’

I beez…creoletino!!!! 🍤 🌮

Hahahaha, mafuckers!!!’

by Anonymousreply 104October 18, 2024 8:25 PM

R99 What the fuck are you talking about bitch. He must have blocked me and someone else. I don’t operate multiple names at once. Get a fucking life you bitch ass ninja. You stanking asses are on this crusade for YEAR NOW. A MOTHERFUCKING YEAR AND YOUR AT LEAST MIDDLE AGE. FUCK I CARE. SPEND THE LAST 30 years of your life on this bullshit. Fucking crazy animals.

by Anonymousreply 105October 18, 2024 8:27 PM

It beez that way sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 106October 18, 2024 8:28 PM

Lawzy, we got to have a doctor. I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' babies.

by Anonymousreply 107October 18, 2024 8:34 PM

I wonder if there will be any DL left once I get done blocking. 🚫

by Anonymousreply 108October 18, 2024 8:36 PM

You know what, I’m coming across a little unhinge. I’ve said this before and I’ve tried but they stalk me.Im a try again. So you gon hear them say Ima troll, I’m defacto, I’m a middle aged white man pretending to be a 36 yr old black male. They gon say all that shit but yet they gon keep my name in their mouth. Watch and see. They live for this shit. Watch, imma ignore but yet they are going to keep hunting me. Watch.

by Anonymousreply 109October 18, 2024 8:38 PM

My mother, myself. My mother, myself. My mother, myself. My mother, myself. My mother, myself. My mother, myself. My mother, myself.

by Anonymousreply 110October 18, 2024 8:47 PM

R109. No one is stalking you. No one cares enough. Just tone down the racism.

by Anonymousreply 111October 18, 2024 8:55 PM

R111 Hi there. Are you saying that to me or the site as a whole?

by Anonymousreply 112October 18, 2024 9:06 PM

DL really circling the drain with so much mental illness run amok

by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2024 9:12 PM

Thus Spoke, Zarathustra!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2024 9:21 PM

[Quote] So Defacto, , Teacake and Gregg are all the same person?

Don’t know or care about Greg but Defacto, GermanGayGuy and the various phony cosplays are/were all Matt — chocobiancousa.

by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2024 9:29 PM

^^^ phony black cosplays.

By the way he’s loving all this. As a troll he craves any attention, negative or positive.

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2024 9:30 PM

I thought Matt was the guy with the long hair, and Defacto was a short haired Italian (at least from the photos posted here on the DL)

by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2024 9:38 PM

I don’t think Greg and Teacake are the same person. They have similar MOs but Teacake is capable of apologizing and Greg refused to do so. There was a darkness to Greg, like when he threatened people-he took this too seriously.

Lipstick Lesbian intrigued me. From the writing style and verbiage, I always had the impression that was a longtime poster here.

by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2024 10:01 PM

LL was weak Brazilian cosplay—couldn’t impact a fly…Gerg had a certain energy, for a while at least..

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2024 10:05 PM

The craziness of LL reminded me of Judy Pills Garland

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2024 10:09 PM

Crazy? Let me tell you about crazy!

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2024 10:22 PM

[quote][R43] it is fascinating to watch how you pretend like you didn't already post in this thread as [R30]

You think Teacake at R43 is also MizezSlocombe at R30? That's not the case. I've been here a long time and MizezSlo has been around off and on for a while. Teacake is obviously a newer arrival.

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2024 10:54 PM

R122 then how come one gets to see THIS when clicking on Slocumbe’s name

[quote] Poster has started 0 threads which have received 0 replies, has received 47 WW votes and has posted 19 replies to threads.

Not exactly the stats of a “longtime poster”

by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2024 11:02 PM

I have long thought that Defacto (and all its iterations) = Davida.

by Anonymousreply 124October 18, 2024 11:08 PM

We only started keeping those stats in the last year or two. I'm sure MizSlo has deactivated / returned before.

Hell, our current screen names have only been around for what, about five years?

by Anonymousreply 125October 18, 2024 11:10 PM

[Quote] I have long thought that Defacto (and all its iterations) = Davida.

100% not. Defacto is named Matt and lives in Pittsburgh. He outted himself by mistakenly posting his Twitter here.

by Anonymousreply 126October 18, 2024 11:10 PM

R122 I’m not her. Listen everyone knows I’m a cray as fuck who has multiple names but I don’t operate them at the same time on a single thread without acknowledging it. I’m only Teacake and always reveal when I am Teacake. They should just rename this site Teacake cause yall bitches obsessed lol. Im kidding.

by Anonymousreply 127October 18, 2024 11:12 PM

Davida has a true-crime obsession that makes her posts pretty obvious IMO.

by Anonymousreply 128October 18, 2024 11:13 PM

r126 I can't believe that Davida just stopped posting.

by Anonymousreply 129October 18, 2024 11:13 PM

R7 I don’t believe ChatGPT stated that. I believe you wrote that. I’m not Mao. I actually believe her about her identity. She is a nice little lesbian living in Detroit.

by Anonymousreply 130October 18, 2024 11:18 PM

R129, what makes you think she stopped?

by Anonymousreply 131October 18, 2024 11:23 PM

r131 I guess I meant that I can't believe she stopped signing her posts. That's why I assume she'd assumed the mantle of Defacto.

by Anonymousreply 132October 18, 2024 11:25 PM

I think she stopped signing because she got so much grief. (Something other authenticated posters might want to consider! I think they're very brave but I couldn't do it.)

But back to DR: I'm pretty sure she's still here. I just hesitate to point out posts I think are hers because I feel icky about instigating a pile-on, on someone with potentially questionable mental health.

by Anonymousreply 133October 18, 2024 11:40 PM

Rr124 don’t say D— v—da.

You will conjour up the dark DL spirits!

by Anonymousreply 134October 18, 2024 11:42 PM

[Quote] They should just rename this site Teacake cause yall bitches obsessed lol.

Oh yes, we’re all so very obsessed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 18, 2024 11:43 PM

Isn’t that Ginny from Billing? ^^^

by Anonymousreply 136October 18, 2024 11:44 PM

R127. See. Youre lying. Youre not just Teacake and this prince. Please just be honest! It's tearing the family apart!

by Anonymousreply 137October 18, 2024 11:47 PM

This is boring me to tears after all these years. Enough is enough! I'm going to go watch a Bastian Karim movie marathon til I'm raw.

by Anonymousreply 138October 18, 2024 11:50 PM

[quote]These racist cosplays are Defacto. He has said on his “nicer” Twitter, chocobiancousa, that he works with automobiles in some capacity.

Fuck, R39. That's his NICE Twitter account? Teacake/Defacto and every other alter he has are racist CUNT fucks.

by Anonymousreply 139October 19, 2024 12:21 AM

R139 I’m not defacto. You know I’m not at this point. You just a fkin lame.

by Anonymousreply 140October 19, 2024 12:27 AM

Because the troll is so EXTREMELY believable.

by Anonymousreply 141October 19, 2024 12:48 AM

Prince Akeem is an ugly fat loser-gay in Pittsburgh

by Anonymousreply 142October 19, 2024 12:49 AM

R142 If that fallacy helps you sleep at night.

by Anonymousreply 143October 19, 2024 12:53 AM

I’ve seen you sign on different accounts on the same thread, teabaked. It’s difficult to remember who you are on a given day with so many accounts to choose between.

by Anonymousreply 144October 19, 2024 12:53 AM

R144 Yawn. I’ve already addressed that. I always say I am Teacake and it’s not on the same day.

by Anonymousreply 145October 19, 2024 12:57 AM

r130 That is 100% not true. You are Mao. Just admit it, and a bunch of people here would forgive you.

by Anonymousreply 146October 19, 2024 1:25 AM

So sad. And my late ass here to buy it’s sad. Why would come on a site and constantly accuse posters of being other people. I’m not Mao but even if I were why would you care. It’s so ridiculous. I never even been to Detroit.

by Anonymousreply 147October 19, 2024 1:27 AM

Lame ass here to* should read

by Anonymousreply 148October 19, 2024 1:27 AM

Yall realize this is like the 5th thread someone has created about me that has generated over 120 comments. It’s amazing how I live rent free in people’s minds.

by Anonymousreply 149October 19, 2024 1:28 AM

"And my late ass here to buy it’s sad"

What??

by Anonymousreply 150October 19, 2024 1:30 AM

r147 You dumb fat fuck, you are 100% Mao, you fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 151October 19, 2024 1:31 AM

R151 Look at your hysteria. You wrong as shit. Jesus knows your wrong. Muriel knows it. I’m not Mao. But look at your hysterics. You are fucking weird. I know I’m werid but dayum there are some weirdos here. Shit so fucking stupid. Muriel should just weigh in when she knows people are not the same people. Yall gon get somebody hurt.

by Anonymousreply 152October 19, 2024 1:34 AM

And bitch I ain’t never been fat in my motherfucking life. Weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 153October 19, 2024 1:35 AM

Yeah you are, TeaCUNT/R140

by Anonymousreply 154October 19, 2024 1:36 AM

r152 Learn English

by Anonymousreply 155October 19, 2024 1:36 AM

"your wrong"

Oh, dear r152.

It's YOU'RE wrong, moron.

by Anonymousreply 156October 19, 2024 1:37 AM

Teafake, all that "advanced education" didn't include English? Mafuckin hilarious.

Youz be trippin on ma edumacation. Ima like 35 yeirs life, beyotch. Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 157October 19, 2024 1:38 AM

[Quote] It’s amazing how I live rent free in people’s minds.

Rent free? You work hard to get all this attention, Matt

by Anonymousreply 158October 19, 2024 1:46 AM

R158 You know I’m not Matt. The shit is played out like an 8 track. Anyways I’m out for the night. Peace to all the sane people out there. Matta fact, scratch that. Yall crazies need peace too.

by Anonymousreply 159October 19, 2024 1:50 AM

Like you have anywhere to go or anyone to be with, Matt.

by Anonymousreply 160October 19, 2024 1:54 AM

R127 ‘s call is coming from inside the house!

by Anonymousreply 161October 19, 2024 2:01 AM

Cunt

Cunt

Shit

Are you fucking with me?

Step away

I could get your disease

by Anonymousreply 162October 19, 2024 4:08 AM

Who is that Lea DeLaria looking bitch at R135?

by Anonymousreply 163October 19, 2024 4:15 AM

Defacto looks like a Persian FTM Rosie O Donnel. Real talk.

by Anonymousreply 164October 19, 2024 4:18 AM

West Coast resident Matt A. sounded like an automaton and had zero sense of humor. He also posted obsessively about "Jew hatred" and could not resist an Israel thread on DL. Matt (by his own confession) had a neurological variation and didn't have the ability to change his writing style or create different "characters." A very black-and-white thinker with no discernible subtlety, and it was only too easy to push his buttons. If he'd had any sense, he would have stayed off DL altogether. I hope, for his own sake, he has now disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 165October 19, 2024 5:25 AM

r4 Incorrect. I started signing my posts again fairly recently due to constant accusations of being Teacake, but I've been here since 2021. And this is what it says from my end:

[quote]You have started 189 threads which have received 4714 replies. You have received 21758 WW votes and have posted 9700 replies to threads.

We're not the same person. Obviously, there is no way to prove this aside from doxxing myself, but the accusations are getting quite tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 166October 19, 2024 5:31 AM

r166 Hilarious. You tried!

by Anonymousreply 167October 19, 2024 6:08 AM

r166 Wow, what a coincidence. You just showed up randomly!

It was fun for a while watching your various logins, with the "Omg you guys, I defend Teafake for its use of AAVE. Let it speak like a mafucker we be freakin on ma beyonce, mafuckers sho nuff Is just using AAVE."

So stupid. It's been fun, but Bye, Teafake!

by Anonymousreply 168October 19, 2024 6:12 AM

r168 No. I have, indeed, been here since 2021. I just started signing my posts a few weeks ago. Ironically, your intentional misuse of AAVE is more problematic. As I've stated previously, he does use it correctly and within proper context. This is indicative of him either actually being Black as he claims, or being very well-immersed in Black American culture.

And I don't defend him on everything. That was just one component of the Teacake controversy that I picked up on. This is a majority White board full of mostly White users, so you assume everyone on here is White. As asinine as that is.

by Anonymousreply 169October 19, 2024 6:22 AM

Self-moderated Datalounge is something else!

by Anonymousreply 170October 19, 2024 6:25 AM

r169 Fuck off, piece of shit teafake

by Anonymousreply 171October 19, 2024 6:28 AM

r169 "so you assume everyone on here is White"

100% we do not, sweetheart - not at all. However, we assume people here are able to write in English, so when Teafake/you start the fake racist "Omg, I beez educated bitch mafuck Ims finna turn it" shit - that's not AAVE, you moron.

Carry on, racist

by Anonymousreply 172October 19, 2024 6:30 AM

No matter how many personalities or account they have, the base Teacake personality is a simpering cunt who doesn't do shit for this place. Even some of our worst trolls post decent material from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 173October 19, 2024 6:31 AM

[quote]we assume people here are able to write in English

r172 What? AAVE is English. It's in the damn acronym; African-American Vernacular...wait for it...[bold]English[/bold]. If you see a "lack of intelligence" whenever you read it, the one who is racist is actually, you my dear. Surely, you're not that damn dense.

[quote]"Omg, I beez educated bitch mafuck Ims finna turn it" shit - that's not AAVE

Yeah. That absolutely is not AAVE. You're imitating (poorly) slave talk and if you're White doing this shit, even in some feeble attempt to prove some kind of point, this is incredibly racist. Maybe knock it off?

by Anonymousreply 174October 19, 2024 6:34 AM

r174 Fuck off racist trash

by Anonymousreply 175October 19, 2024 6:36 AM

This is the worst thread I’ve seen in a long time. I don’t like any of you posting in it and I’m really disappointed that this is what Dl has become: trolls and their unhinged stalkers. It’s worse than One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.

I’m out.

by Anonymousreply 176October 19, 2024 6:59 AM

You have to find your peace with how this place works, or you should leave, frankly.

Trolls also use FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt) as a tactic because they want you to leave, darlings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 19, 2024 7:05 AM

CLUTCH those pearls, R176!

Clutch 'em!

by Anonymousreply 178October 19, 2024 1:30 PM

R176. Oh my God! How will you EVER survive?! Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 179October 20, 2024 1:04 AM

Are you the same MizezSlocombe who moved to Paris with his partner years ago? (yes, I know, how many can there be? Just checking). I remember seeing you way back in the mid-2000s.

by Anonymousreply 180October 20, 2024 1:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!