Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Mckenzie

We used to see this FAG walking around Chelsea back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2024 1:40 AM

Hey OP! Not cool!

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2024 9:06 AM

TIL that Mischa Barton posts on DL!

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2024 9:11 AM

He looks like Fuckerberg.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2024 10:49 AM

Just out of curiosity, what's the point of 'FAG' in capital letters?

Is it supposed to neutralize FAG, as youngsters apparently tried to do with QUEER?

Are the trendy ones taking back FAG now?

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2024 10:54 AM

r4 It's just this dumb trash OP who thinks it's funny. "Hee hee, I'm clever, omg lol I can't wait to type it. Hee hee Matt Damon like literally lol")

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 11:07 AM

Damn he use to be cute, what the hell happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2024 2:32 PM

Is he poz?

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2024 12:19 AM

I like him. He was my neighbor when I live in Tribeca on Chambers and West Street. I would see him and his wife Morena Baccarin walking along Hudson River park with the baby carriage and carrying Starbucks cups like regular people. Nobody batted an eye at them, except me of course.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2024 1:08 AM

Well, “People” says me happily married and living in Brooklyn, where there too many homemade glory holes to shake a stick at.

Good for him having both a family and accessing periodic blowies into neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2024 1:38 AM

r9 Try English next time.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2024 1:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!