Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Trudeau testifies under oath that Russia is paying Jordan Peterson and Tucker Carlson

I can believe it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2024 2:18 PM

Heil, Putin!

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2024 4:39 AM

I actually think Peter Thiel is coordinating disinformation efforts with Russia as well. From backing Rumble and Polymarket to being Vance’s benefactor Thiel is trying to install his fascist duo. Neither Vance nor Thiel believe in democracy

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2024 4:42 AM

r2, I believe that, too

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2024 6:09 AM

Wow.

Jordan Peterson was singing the praises of Russia when he "detoxed" from benzos over there, supposedly.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2024 6:27 AM

How does Justin know?

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 8:03 AM

lex fridman, tim dillon, joe rogan, theo von, andrew schulz, patrick bet david - all of these people push russian propaganda, although some of them i think aren't directly on the take but rather influenced by handlers in the podcast/content/"comedy" scene via social pressures or an astroturfed audience pushing them further right. it's disappointing to see tim dillon turn into a putinbot because he can be pretty funny but he's just maga trash now.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2024 9:41 AM

How does Justin never look any older?!

During covid when he grew a beard he looked more like his age (mostly because it was grey), but once he shaved and had a haircut he went back to his young looks. He's older than me and I wanna look that good!

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2024 9:48 AM

I'd like to see Justin and that young man interviewing him fuck like rabbits.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2024 9:53 AM

Apparently, this is backed by actual evidence and Carlson is going to being sanctioned for his simping for Russia.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2024 10:36 AM

Lock them up!!!

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2024 5:51 PM

[quote]How does Justin know?

R5, presumably from the national security briefings he gets as Prime Minister from CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service).

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2024 6:34 AM

I wish people cared more about this.

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2024 6:54 AM

Burn them at the stake!

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2024 6:56 AM

[quote]Justin Trudeau testifies under oath that Russia is paying Jordan Peterson and Tucker Carlson

I 100% believe this too. It's very obvious. Totally agreed R12.

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2024 7:20 AM

Of course it's true, just like the worst of the W-era atrocities were true. But it's not a simple story and there's no visuals. People are busy taking care of their own shit. They don't have time to dig in to care about this. And Putinistas know this.

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2024 7:23 AM

Peterson is threatening to sue for libel. Do it; Trudeau has the receipts.

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2024 7:29 AM

These assholes are true believers and probably have a lot of kompromat on them. Russia is a disgusting place that wants to drag the rest of the world into its vodka vomit soaked gutter.

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2024 7:30 AM

Russia's pissed they lost and want the last laugh. The world needs these Soviet operatives to die out ASAP so that shit dies with them. It's the only solution.

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2024 7:40 AM

What about Glenn Greenwald? Or does that go without saying? So many online commentators who suspiciously never say a bad word against Putin.

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2024 9:09 AM

Jill Stein is pictured talking to Putin and she's still allowed to run for President. The stuff is so fucking obvious, but people really don't care.

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2024 9:16 AM

Jill Stein seems like a self-absorbed cunt.

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2024 9:21 AM

Jordan Peterson has always been a big phoney and an embarrassment for the U of T

by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2024 9:24 AM

I am convinced Jill Stein is as complicit as these two clowns.

There are pictures.

I get the same visceral reaction when I see or hear Stein and Carlson.

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2024 11:01 AM

I went to high school with a girl who I found out is a Peterson fan. It makes me sad for her because she was so smart and sweet. She married a shithead and they had two kids. They've divorced and, from her social media posts, he's been stalking and threatening to kill her and the kids. She links Peterson's stuff and CC's her kids (who are also already on-line, very young kids) and I think: maybe he is not the best person to suggest to your kids who already have an abuser for a dad, lady.

by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2024 1:43 PM

She sounds like an absolute moron R24.

by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2024 3:17 PM

"But his lectures at U of T on Jungian archetypes and Disney psychology were so INSIGHTFUL!" -- Peterson apologists

by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2024 3:39 PM

R22 I never understand why he seems to command so much respect from some people.

Whenever I see him interviewed, his responses are generally verbose and meandering. It's like he thinks if he just keeps talking he'll seem intelligent even if he doesn't really answer the question being put to him.

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2024 9:48 AM

Justin Trudeau is tall, handsome and well spoken in two languages. He is born to political privilege and sufficient money, and has the confidence, elegance, and authority that comes from all that plus height, looks, and probably decent size meat.

by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2024 9:53 AM

Humans, like apes, flock to such creatures as leaders. It's not complicated, it's very primal, down in the lizard brain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2024 9:55 AM

Canada is part of the Five Eyes intelligence sharing agreement, r5. He could have gotten a file from the CIA or the intelligence agencies of the UK, Australia or New Zealand. I'm sure he has airtight evidence.

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2024 11:57 AM

I assume that respect comes from what he's done and not how slick he sounds on TV, r27. He's a politician not a talk show host.

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2024 12:01 PM

I thought you were talking about Trudeau, r27. Looks like I'm an even bigger idiot than than Peterson. Apologies.

by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2024 12:03 PM

Trollin' trollin' trollin'

by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2024 12:09 PM

Because he presents himself in a fatherly way while expressing sympathy for incels who are so desperate for it they’ll pretend Andrew Tate sounds smart

by Anonymousreply 34October 21, 2024 12:53 PM

R33 the bald-faced liar

by Anonymousreply 35October 21, 2024 1:40 PM

Russia took some the best qualities of our country such as free speech and is using it to destroy our country from within. He is fulfilling his old KGB directives.

by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2024 2:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!