Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Candace Owens EXPOSES Kamala for using fake photo of black grandma

Kamala used a picture of a black woman that was not her grandma in her autobiography. A Jamaican woman who knew her has confirmed that Kamala’s real Grandma Beryl was Irish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2024 3:00 AM

Here is a link to the video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2024 1:17 AM

OP you, the Trump team, and Candace Edges Owens can all watch that video together along with Kid rock music videos on November 5th as you drink your sorrows away.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2024 1:18 AM

Kamala’s strong showing on Fox has got the trolls RILED.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2024 1:20 AM

You have to laugh at the desperation. OP, some advice: get a real job.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2024 1:20 AM

Harris' grandmother died in 1995.

The woman Owens is foaming at the mouth about who died before Harris was born simply had a name similar to her grandmother.

Why bother with basic research and fact checking when you can foam at the mouth and spread lies which your echo chamber will eat up like a dog eating its own shit.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 1:22 AM

If that is all the right and its crazed supporters have at this point, Election night won't be as stressful as I thought.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2024 1:24 AM

C'mon people - you know what to do - Freaks&Flame (FF) the lying OP.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2024 1:24 AM

R3 They scared because straight men love her. No matter what, even if they don’t like the message coming out of her mouth, she’s charming as fuck and sexy and good looking. She just has IT. That’s why she reminds me of Obama. I can’t wait until November 5th.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2024 1:25 AM

So much MAGA freak out today. They’re so sad Fox didn’t own Kamala last night.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2024 1:26 AM

I'm still voting for her.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2024 1:27 AM

Good on you R10. I already voted for her.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2024 1:30 AM

Candace, cooning for white folks as usual. Fuck her dusty ass.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2024 1:31 AM

It’s because Kamala’s grandmother was actually a man!

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2024 1:35 AM

Me too, r10 and r11. Damn I wish I knew she had a white grandma before I voted 🤣🤣🤣.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2024 1:36 AM

I’ve learned someone mentioned me in this thread, yet I cannot see their post. #sad.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2024 1:52 AM

Paid actress with a filed pundit career.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2024 2:52 AM

Failed*

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2024 2:52 AM

OP = Janet Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2024 3:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!