Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Country Singer Dixon Dallas

OMG this is the gayest country song ever.

Even gayer than Steve Grand!

I'm shocked that this guy has a country music following, because his songs are quite graphic:

[bold]He's bouncing off my booty cheeks, I love the way he rides, I can hardly breathe when he's pumping deep inside

I kiss him on his neck and then he kisses on my bussy, Call him "Daddy" while I holler

Man, that boy so damn good looking (looking, looking)

We made love and then he kissed me, I don't want it to end

Every day we spend together, I fall more into him

That boy he takes my breath away, I can't find the words to say

So I wrote this little note, kiss it, seal it, so you know

I've got some time, if you've got some time too

You've been on my mind baby, let me remind you while I lay you down

I can't get enough, I'm stuck in your love

That's fine with me, nowhere else I wanna be[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2024 3:08 AM

I thought I was hearing things, when I first heard his song "Like Whiskey."

[quote] He put his hands up on my body, made the room a little hotter

[quote] I'm sippin him like whiskey, got me wetter than the water, oh

[quote] Swimmin' in, wanna swim in him too

[quote] Make a little love, show you what my booty do

[quote] Boy, turn around, lemme hit it from the back

[quote] Yeah, I know how you love it when I do it like that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2024 12:27 AM

Kudos to his backup band.

I don't know if they're gay or straight, but they're quite brave to be supporting a gay country singer like Dixon.

Good for them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2024 12:30 AM

Damn, that boy can sing. Thanks, OP!

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2024 12:49 AM

[quote] iamdixondallas • what cities should Dixon Dallas hit next?!?!

Invite him to your city!

I'd love to see his career take off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2024 1:03 AM

Hi Dixon

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 1:04 AM

Aw he's nothin. I have a hit duo with Kylie.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2024 1:44 AM

I like these songs, actually

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2024 2:13 AM

It would be hilarious to find out he's str8.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2024 2:21 AM

Well I never!!! Dolittle pull up the Benz we are leaving this sodomite's show!!!

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2024 2:23 AM

I think this is awesome actually lol. I thought you were trolling OP. He’s cute too. Hell yea. You wouldn’t hear such explicit pro gay sex lyrics in contemporary mainstream r&b.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2024 2:26 AM

Always the bigot comes out ☠️

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2024 2:28 AM

r11 Huh?

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2024 2:30 AM

Huh—the Teakcake troll arrived

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2024 2:32 AM

I heard this online earlier this year when it was making its rounds. I think he is probably straight and definitely trolling, but I support it.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2024 2:35 AM

R12 He prolly referring to me. It’s a fkin idiot. Some asshole of the elder gay brigade who LIVE on the site. Anyways about 2 years ago when I first created the Teacake moniker, they got in they head that I’m defacto. I haven’t even really seen that many posts from defacto but I know he is right wing as fuck and racist. Some white man from Pittsburgh. Anyways, even though he can clearly see that I’m not this motherfucke, he made the accusation for a mafucker year, so the aging big dummy has to save face. He NOW goes around every fkin thread hunting for me. Even when I don’t post on DL for days a time. The motherfucker is crazy as fuck, a soft racist, and a Biden loyalist. It needs help.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2024 2:38 AM

Something wrong with Stand By Your Man?

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2024 2:38 AM

r15 What is your native language? I honestly cannot understand half of what you wrote.

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2024 2:39 AM

“Holler” doesn’t rhyme with “bussy”.

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2024 2:40 AM

R16=Mazeppa, Revolution In Dance

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2024 2:43 AM

[quote] I think he is probably straight and definitely trolling, but I support it.

No way he's straight and trolling.

There is absolutely no good reason why a serious country singer would ruin his chances of becoming a bona fide star, singing lyrics like these and performing at small venues.

This guy is for real, and he actually has a groupie following, based on his Instagram posts and they know all the words to his songs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2024 2:43 AM

Dixon Dallas is an alter ego of rapper Jake Hill. He's happened upon fame with his explicit gay lyrics, but he won't disclose his sexuality because he feels it's not important. Why? Because he's straight and making money off his gay fanbase. Call me when shows any indication of having a same-sex relationships IRL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2024 3:06 AM

He’s a bisexual gay man.

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2024 3:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!