Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brianna Keilar and Boris Sanchez break down laughing over Trump watch story

A CNN investigation into “Swiss-made” watches being sold by former President Donald Trump led to an unexpectedly stimulating discovery.

Being the Republican presidential nominee hasn’t stopped Trump from hawking all kinds of products, including sneakers, Bibles, cryptocurrency, silver coins, and other items. Of particular interest to CNN reporters Steve Contorno and Scott Glover were the watches Trump sells. As it turns out, the watches were not actually made in Switzerland, which has strict rules on what products can be deemed Swiss-made.

Trump’s timepieces sell for hundreds of dollars, but one sells for $100,000. The website where they can be purchased describes them as “Swiss-made.”

However, CNN’s probe of the origin of Trump’s watches led them to a company called BestWachesOnEarth LLC, which has an address in a small town in Wyoming called Sheridan.

“[A] CNN investigation into the manufacturing and distribution of the Trump-branded timepieces dead-ended at an innocuous-looking shopping center in a small city in remote northern Wyoming, not far from the border of Montana,” the report stated, adding:

There, sharing a parking lot with a hodgepodge of businesses including an H&R Block, a Wendy’s fast-food restaurant and a “vape and hemp smoke shop,” is a nondescript office space that serves as the mailing address for TheBestWatchesOnEarth LLC, the company behind the new line of Trump watches. The building houses a daycare, but there is no sign of the watches Trump says, “puts you in a very exclusive club.”

CNN said that dozens of other companies claim the address, including the aforementioned Trump sneakers. Another company linked to the address is BestHoneyOnEarth.

Contorno joined Thursday’s CNN News Central, where he shared these findings with Boris Sanchez and Brianna Keilar.

“And I should mention, Boris, about that honey company, which, I left out the best detail,” Contorno said. “They sell ‘male enhancement honey,’ which is exactly what it sounds like.”

Sanchez and Keilar burst out laughing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 12:49 AM

This is why CNN is in the toilet. They've completely forgotten the hurricane recovery efforts. They don't talk about th3 starving in Gaza. But they do this...

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2024 11:30 PM

Leave the cult r1. You'll feel better.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2024 11:42 PM

I never watch CNN any longer, but I adore Brianna Keilar.

MSNBC should hire her and give her one of Chris "Snoozes" Jansing's two hours.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2024 11:55 PM

Daddy bald Boris can break my manhole down, repeatedly..

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2024 11:57 PM

R3 I think they should bring Brianna and Boris over as a package deal.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2024 12:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!