Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I have watched this ten times - so great

Dave Bautista takes down Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2024 2:29 AM

Excellent. Just spend 50 million and get that on TV and Internet, everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2024 5:53 PM

Kimmel played it last night and I thought it was okay. The whole idea of trying to out bro the bros and make Trump look weak might work but it just seems childish to me. When you wrestle a pig you both get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2024 6:17 PM

R2 still subscribes to the Michelle Obama " go high" shit. Hell, even she doesn't believe it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2024 6:34 PM

Yeah, we need to show that Trump is a weak ass bitch.

Sorry R2 clutching your pearls and taking the 'high road' will lead to fascism.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2024 7:13 PM

THAT was great. Except that anybody who can be reached by the threat that their manliness is proportional to how they drink water, walk down ramps, and what they fear is far less likely to vote Harris than they are Trump. Misogyny is the one thing Trump really has going for him.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2024 7:25 PM

R5: It isn't a "men only" campaign ad. More than a few MAGAmamas might be turned off by images of their dotard's frailties and decide to vote for Harris/Walz.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2024 7:50 PM

I understand R3 and R4’s criticism, I didn’t agree with the “when they go low” idea when Michelle first voiced it. I understand that the target audience are people who think being physically weak makes you less manly.

My criticism is more about going low in the same way that they do. Democrats don’t come across as authentic when they call some one a pussy and a coward. I think that’s why “weird” has resonated because it feels more like what Democrats think. The first thing I think when I conjure up Trump is weird, stuck in the 80s, tacky dick. Not even his own wife likes him.

Maybe someone that looks like they picture themselves, practicing violence, speaking their misogynistic language will peel some undecideds off the Trump’s vote totals, but it just seems stilted when made on behalf the party of women, gays, minorities, and young people.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2024 9:36 PM

Tim is younger and hotter

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2024 9:54 PM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2024 10:53 PM

Somebody has a photo of Donald Trump naked with his tiny, ugly dick and they need to leak it ASAP. There has to be something out there. You can’t scrub the entire planet.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2024 11:09 PM

I loved it. It shows not every liberal male is the type to end an argument with a "I SAID good day to you, Sir!" or think debating is the only workout we're into. Plus it shows that DonOLD is most definitely not an "Alpha", in any way.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2024 2:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!