Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Project Runway’ Moves From Bravo To Freeform; New Season Set For 2025

The venerable fashion reality series is on the move again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2024 2:47 AM

So, Bravo, VH1, Bravo and now Freeform??

Find a forever home!

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2024 5:48 PM

What in the fuck is FREEFORM?

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2024 5:53 PM

I only know of Freeform because of Jury Duty (which was great!). I am glad they didn't kill the show off altogether - but I wonder how much lower they can still go in terms of sponsorships. "Please use the Shein accessory wall thoughtfully!"

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2024 5:58 PM

Yesterday I read on Reddit that they were doing a casting call. Checked Siriano’s and Nina’s Instagram and no announcement. Maybe they aren’t continuing.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2024 6:01 PM

No one cares about that show now.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2024 6:02 PM

If Elaine Welteroth isn’t involved I might watch.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2024 6:04 PM

[quote] I only know of Freeform because of Jury Duty (which was great!).

That is Freevie.

Freeform is a basic cable channel, formerly known as ABC Family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2024 6:08 PM

Are Tim and Heidi still doing that vulgar Amazon knockoff? I tried to watch but quickly became embarrassed for them.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2024 6:13 PM

I only know of Freeform because I watched Shadowhunters there, which in turn I only watched because of Alexandra Daddario's brother (which, btw, WHET?).

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2024 6:16 PM

It wasn’t on VH1 in first-run.

After Bravo, it went to Lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2024 7:59 PM

[quote] After Bravo, it went to Lifetime.

And the accessories went from the Neiman Marcus wall to JC Penney wall

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2024 8:37 PM

So same showrunners but in a new production company on a new network. One thing PR relied on was bringing favorites back for another go-round. Will they still be able to do it?

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2024 8:48 PM

[quote]And the accessories went from the Neiman Marcus wall to JC Penney wall

This year:

" ... and choose wisely from the Goodwill accessory wall"

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2024 9:53 PM

I will not watch without Christian. He was the best thing since Michael Kors. In fact perhaps Michael should come back in Heidi's role since his company is trying to to stay solvent.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2024 10:00 PM

Yes, while I've not been a fan of a lot of Christian's work, he is a good mentor and unquestionably "made it", so he knows what he's talking about. I can't imagine who they would get to replace him.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2024 10:31 PM

R15,Gretchen Jones, the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2024 10:43 PM

Outfit based on a Disney Princess.

Outfit based on a Disney Villian.

Theme Park wear.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2024 10:44 PM

I have mounds of respect for Christian. He’s a prodigy. And seems constructive and invested in his designers.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2024 10:57 PM

I only watched one season of him, but I thought Siriano was a very good host. Knew his stuff and his advice was always solid, more than a vague, "Oh, just make it work."

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2024 2:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!