Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Part III, Kamala Harris and Tim Walz

The Final Countdown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2024 3:12 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2024 4:14 PM

Link to Part II

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2024 4:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2024 4:40 PM

r3 I wonder how lippy Vance is gonna be three weeks hence when she smokes his ass. Not very much, would be my guess.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2024 4:43 PM

Baier admits she did damage to Trump.

[quote]“I think she had a mission that she wanted to do,” Baier said after the interview. “Maybe she wanted to have a viral moment or pushback. She came to Fox News and she wanted to have a go-after-Donald-Trump viral moment that plays on a lot of other channels and on social media. She may have gotten that.”

[quote]Harris received rave reviews from across the political world.

Except for our one MAGA troll who is still convinced she bombed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2024 4:45 PM

Guys- Watch this Katie Couric video and get ready for what is going to happen- This Neil guy is the real deal-

The less electorals she has, the more likely this is happening-

I see why these psychics are saying that Kamala wins but it will be a torture chamber for a few months-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2024 6:38 PM

Interesting....and scary.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2024 7:04 PM

Can’t watch but if Kamala made a difference I’m grateful.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2024 7:15 PM

Fox News Interview With Kamala Harris Drew 7.1 Million Viewers, According To Early Nielsen Data:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2024 7:34 PM

R5 “I think she had a mission she wanted to do,” Baier said

And Fox News didn't? Mr. Baier, how do you explain the deceptive footage you showed of Trump from earlier that day?

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2024 7:40 PM

I feel like if she loses, Tim Walz will be blamed, because it will probably come down to Pennsylvania and people will say she should have picked Shapiro, and I also feel that that is a bit unfair on Tim Walz, because if she loses it will be because she, like Hillary, didn't turn out enough of her base.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2024 7:46 PM

Actual billionaire will go campaigning for Harris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2024 7:53 PM

Mark Cuban is in Wisconsin at a rally. And the audience is laughing their asses off at Trump. 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2024 8:23 PM

Also btw R12 if billionaires want to campaign for you it's probably a signal that you're doing something wrong.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2024 8:39 PM

Is anyone watching Bill Clinton in NC opening for Tim Walz?

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2024 9:16 PM

She’s going everywhere and recruiting everyone.

This is seriously an all out effort to win.

The thugs aren’t doing anything. Dump is canceling all of his appearances, Jimmy is MIA and nobody but white supremacist groups, tech bros and talibangelicals are supporting him.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2024 9:20 PM

This must bec posted everywhere.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2024 9:29 PM

Lucky for those twats, Obamacare covers severe BURNS!

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2024 10:14 PM

Ha! That was awesome! I love her. I sign waved for her today at an intersection and was pleasantly surprised at the amount of truckers, old white dudes, rednecks and young people who responded to our Honk for Harris signs. Saddened by the old angry white women who screamed "make America great again, Go Trump and laughably Trump 2020!" All the mean men were fat as fuck and the nasty bitches looked like they aged out of being hot shit in the early 90s. It was a great experience such a fun, friendly and beautifully mixed crowd. I'm going again next week

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2024 11:21 PM

My best friend, our moms, and my dad are doing something similar this weekend R19.

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2024 2:23 AM

Thank you R19 and R20 - I am phone banking! The energy around the campaign is electric.

Harris/Walz 2024?

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2024 3:10 AM

I meant Harris/Walz 2024!

No question. We cannot have a fascist and his tech incel fascist VP in the WH.

We must win.

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2024 3:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!