Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Dog of Peace strikes again!

Also, this is Pitbull Awareness Month? Fuck that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2024 12:18 PM

OP - Meh, you tried

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2024 1:25 AM

I saw that video earlier today. Truth be told Op, if those dogs wanted to harm that couple they'd be dead. Ripped to shreds. Gone.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2024 1:25 AM

Why aren't they identifying the owner of those dogs?

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2024 1:28 AM

The dogs recognized that these two are too unattractive to unite and to someday mate.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2024 1:32 AM

R3, they did.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2024 1:44 AM

How do we expect pit bulls to celebrate their month — hold potluck parties with silent auctions? No - they form packs chase down random humans. Happy PBAM, everyone!

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2024 2:26 AM

I know a few people who keep pit bulls, and they call them “ Pitties” to make the breed sound more sympathetic.

Most dogs can for a pack, but these look more aggressive and territorial.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2024 2:30 AM

^^ that should spell “Most dogs can form a pack”

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2024 2:39 AM

Pitbulls are so ugly. I'll never understand the attraction.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2024 3:20 AM

They are dogs for manly men.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2024 3:25 AM

Pibbles just want kisses 🙄

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2024 3:30 AM

Pitties are white trash dogs.

You want a nice middle class dog? Get a Golden.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2024 3:41 AM

Pit bulls should be outlawed and brought to extinction.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2024 3:54 AM

The dogs were restrained, or the people would be dead, I know people get scared, I would too, but does anyone fight back and kick and hit? I would do that and yell like a mad animal, dogs can be bullied, these could have been, there was a trash can that might have scared them, grab anything and kick them. Poor things looked like prey.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2024 4:04 AM

Indiana?

Pit bulls?

Getting married on a patio?

TRASH, SWEETIE, TRASH!

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2024 4:11 AM

worst dogs ever

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2024 4:17 AM

I saw a thread on here a couple years ago and I was reminded of a horrific pit bull attack I had to turn away from reading about because it was so awful. The victim was in the ICU and actually had to have body organs removed. And I developed my opinion then in that thread, and I'll say it again, that the horror of these attacks on people just living their lives is unreal. We can all relate to the stories because we all walk around our neighborhoods or do other things the victims are innocently doing when they're attacked. The victims who survive are often in the ICU and seem to have a long, difficult road ahead in recovery (if they even fully recover) and end up with missing body parts like limbs or organs, and the loved ones of those who die don't even have peace of mind knowing their loved one didn't suffer...because their loved one suffered horribly, and that knowledge and memory could easily haunt people who loved or just knew them for the rest of their lives. If you Google "pit bull" and "ICU" so many news stories show up. Even for someone like me with little experience with dogs and no prior negative opinion on any dog breed, this subject is very easy to form an opinion about after seeing a few stories in the newspaper. Very grim subject.

Is having a particular breed available for pet ownership worth this? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2024 4:18 AM

we are such a stupid dumb species aliens deserve to turn us into furniture or whatever they want

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2024 4:21 AM

I will tell you a story.

A good friend of mine from high school was very beautiful. She aspired to be a “trophy wife.” Even at the time, I thought this was weird and a mistake. This was the 80s. She was always smart and progressive— I could not square this with her “trophy wife” aspirations.

We drifted apart.

In 2021, I learned she had died from COVID. Her obit mentioned she was a rescuer of pitties.

Out mutual friends adopted a “NO QUESTIONS, PLEASE!” mentality that told you she was an anti-vaxxer.

In retrospect, I see this person showed a lifetime of bad judgment. Trophy wife. Pitties. Anti-vaxxer.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2024 4:37 AM

Oh, I guess Perftronnie and its obsessions are back... Trans, pitbulls...

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2024 12:02 PM

Glad this breed is banned in my country.

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2024 12:05 PM

[quote] Pitties are white trash dogs.

No, lots of black people own them. Tons. It's not a race thing.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2024 12:13 PM

In the park near my old place, a guy used to walk with his two big dogs UNLEASHED, one of which was a pitbull. He would yell at others not to run near his dogs or get close to them. All these pitbull owners think the world owes them something.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2024 12:15 PM

R19, that is really sad.

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2024 12:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!