Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Menendez Brothers family holding a live press conference

The video is in the link. Omg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2024 3:23 AM

Just let them out at this point. They have served 30+ years. And it’s becoming increasingly obvious the papa was rapping them growing up. Just free them already. Let these hoes have some peace in the last quarter of their life.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2024 8:07 PM

R1. You're so eloquent.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2024 8:08 PM

[quote] rapping

Dr. Jazzy Josay

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2024 8:08 PM

[quote] Omg

Dyatlov right?

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2024 8:09 PM

Holy shit. Oh dear myself. Raping*

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2024 8:12 PM

Teacake, sweetie, it's your mother. Come up from the basement. The doggies had diarrhea all over de carpet and I need you to clean it up. Don' make me regret not aborting you again, you maricon junkie.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2024 8:13 PM

I saw an article a few days ago of their lawyer or someone saying the Ryan Murphy show 100% is what has kickstarted this aggressive campaign to get them out from young people and it will probably get them freed.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2024 8:13 PM

R7 😂 Ryan Murphy got that clout.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2024 8:17 PM

It’s not about clout. The show is a hit. It introduced this case to millions of young people who didn’t know about it. This series IS (not was) a massive hit. A month later and it’s still riding in the top 10 of Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2024 8:20 PM

They're nothing but MONSTERS.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2024 8:25 PM

Set them free!

They're innocent!

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2024 8:25 PM

I don’t care how much the family claims they were “innocent boys”, there is something that doesn’t believe the whole story. I believe they were raped. Awful. I believe they were abused. Awful. But I don’t believe they were innocent angels (once older). Like no one even acknowledges them stealing over $100k worth of stuff from their neighbors in Calabasas. They were always about $$$

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2024 8:31 PM

I’m happy there was some reporters TRYING to get an answer about the family members who spoke against the brothers and said they were greedy little shits. The lawyer ignored those journalists and only answered the light questions that made the brothers look good.

The way everyone ignores their burglaries, Lyle getting suspended from Princeton because of copying papers, Lyle stealing his Princeton roommates ID and using it to buy the guns and Erik forged the signature, and the way everyone ignores the family members who spoke against the brothers and only acknowledge those who speak in favor is annoying and alarming to me. The live-in maid said the boys were awful to their parents and she never saw Jose hit them the way they described.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2024 8:49 PM

[quote] The live-in maid said the boys were awful to their parents and she never saw Jose hit them the way they described.

That's because Jose was hitting Erik from behind, in his back hole.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2024 8:51 PM

The maid knows her dusty ass would have gotten blown away too if she were home; that’s why she is saying that.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2024 8:53 PM

They made sure to kill their parents over the weekend because the maid was off on weekends. She lived there Monday-Friday but would go home to her family on weekends. But somehow I’m supposed to believe this was self defense and not premeditated

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2024 8:56 PM

Even if you think their father raped them....how does that justify killing their mother?

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2024 8:59 PM

Nope. Never getting out.

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2024 9:17 PM

[quote] Even if you think their father raped them....how does that justify killing their mother?

She let it happen.

Also, she was supposedly molesting Lyle, while Jose was molesting Erik.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2024 9:18 PM

Let them go....regardless of the verdict, they have served their time.

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2024 9:24 PM

R19 Jose molested Lyle from age 6 and it went on for a few years but Lyle told him to stop and Jose did just that. Jose loved and respected Lyle, who takes after him. Lyle was a tough, hard-headed, strong-willed, wise ass who was very assertive, aggressive and by numerous accounts, “manipulative”. It was said he never even cried when his father would hit him. He was a tough cookie and unaffected by his father mostly, and when he got older he would go head to head with his father. He wasn’t scared of him and I think Jose respected that.

Jose hated Erik. Erik was nothing like him and took after his “weak” mother. By all accounts, Erik was soft spoken, feminine, a pushover and worst of all, a crybaby. He was ALWAYS crying since he was very small, the opposite of Lyle. Jose treated Erik like pure trash and hated his “weak” son, and would verbally abuse him in hopes he would start acting more like Lyle. He would constantly berate him, calling him a sissy, weak and a faggot from a very young age, and he would tell him to be more like Lyle.

He began raping Erik at 6 years old (same age as Lyle) but he never stopped with him. When Lyle said stop, he did. When Erik said stop he only got more rough and violent. He had no respect for Erik. It took Lyle stepping in for Jose to stop, briefly. He then started doing it again but began threatening Erik if he told anyone, especially his brother. The night Erik found out Lyle wore a wig is the night he told Lyle that he was still being raped. Lyle thought it stopped. That’s when he confronted his father and the rest … we know what happened.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2024 9:40 PM

As far as Kitty, Lyle claims his mother started forcing him to have a sexual relationship with him when he became a teen, and that’s the part people question most.

If they killed their father and him only, they would have received a manslaughter charge. Them killing their mother and suddenly claiming things about her is what made people doubt them mostly. Well, Lyle.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2024 9:42 PM

Teacake tried to get his dad to do the same. He even tied a pork chop around his neck. But it was a no-go.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2024 11:37 PM

[quote]Let them go....regardless of the verdict, they have served their time.

How about this, R20. They get released when Jose and Kitty become alive.

Deal?

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2024 12:44 AM

[quote] They get released when Jose and Kitty become alive

Why?

So that Jose can orally and anally rape Erik some more?

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2024 12:52 AM

Mark Geragos is their attorney. I don't know why he's the go-to attorney in LA. He seems more like a salesman than an attorney.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2024 12:56 AM

R26 he’s the go-to because he sells the narrative well and gets his clients off or with a lesser charge.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2024 12:59 AM

[quote] Mark Geragos is their attorney. I don't know why he's the go-to attorney in LA. He seems more like a salesman than an attorney.

He looks like a Persian used carpet salesman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2024 1:02 AM

r7 "I saw an article a few days ago of their lawyer or someone saying the Ryan Murphy show 100% is what has kickstarted this aggressive campaign to get them out"

You 100% did not. You tried that in those other threads.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2024 1:02 AM

r7 The Menudo guy from a year or so ago is what started it - before the Ryan Murphy show.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2024 1:29 AM

The aunt (sister of the mom, Kitty) spoke out for their release. She accepts that Jose/Dad was abusive and violent. She doesn't say anything about Kitty being violent.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2024 1:38 AM

[quote]So that Jose can orally and anally rape Erik some more?

Well, idiot R25 if at his age Erik lets that happen again (it never did) then he's a bigger pussy than I thought he was.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2024 3:17 AM

R32 yeah but how tight was his mussy. At least Jose made it ripe for prison.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2024 3:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!