Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Young men on being Republican in New York

Surely some of these dinks post here, especially the Swiftie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2024 1:43 AM

You often thing wrong or stupid things when you're young. Then you start to understand the world better and you find the center. These young(ish) guys definitely fall outside the usual when it comes to wrongheaded.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2024 6:50 PM

[quote] You often thing wrong or stupid things when you're young. Then you start to understand the world better and you find the center.

With both parties being extreme, we need more people in the center. I suppose they would be independents.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2024 6:59 PM

All those short bios indicated beliefs based on religion, self-interest, isolationism, contrarianism, and a marked lack of empathy. Nothing new here.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2024 7:03 PM

It did feel kind of incel.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2024 7:05 PM

People need to fuck them raw

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2024 7:06 PM

From the looks of things Jude is not going to be a billionaire anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2024 7:18 PM

Look at Liberace there.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2024 7:18 PM

It's like being a Jewish Nazi in 1930s Berlin.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2024 7:24 PM

Take your bothsides crap and shove it up your prolapsed asshole, r2. Thank you for sharing and have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2024 7:31 PM

Exactly how are the Democrats radicals?

Let me guess - THEY ARE OK WITH LOPPING OFF THE GENITALIA OF YOUNG BOYS AND ALL FOR GIRLS BEING RAPED BY MEN IN BATHROOMS!!!

Or something?

Meanwhile - Republicans are armed and hunting down FEMA agents in NC based on lies.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2024 7:39 PM

Can't they just hang out and fuck one another? That ought to be enough for them.

Oh, they don't like one another enough to do that? That's boring? Hmm. Yes.

Now they know why the rest of us avoid them besides their shitty political leanings.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2024 8:00 PM

Right. They need to get laid

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2024 8:02 PM

I will take one for the team and mount Frank. He’s got a special needs Kiefer Sutherland in Young Guns thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2024 8:16 PM

Frank needs it

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2024 8:22 PM

If they need vintage smoking jackets, cigars, and a months worth of “mother’s milk,” I got a hook up.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2024 8:31 PM

It's no different to those people who throw themselves at incarcerated inmates.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2024 10:20 PM

They all are part of NYYRC in higher ranking positions - these aren't just normal Republican men.

All of their beliefs were unspecific word salad and sloganism.

They're idiots who think they're unique thinkers.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2024 10:23 PM

None of them are in any danger of getting laid in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2024 10:25 PM

Hideous beyond description

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2024 10:35 PM

What, the Taylor S caftan?

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2024 11:17 PM

Ugh, most of them have sociopath eyes.

It certainly tracks.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2024 11:54 PM

Why would they do that? They could live in so many other cities so much more easily and affordably, and have better access to a like minded social network.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2024 11:59 PM

Send them to Shreveport and take their phones away.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2024 12:00 AM

“That’s it. I’m sick of these woke New Yorkers! I’m moving to Shreveport!”

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2024 12:02 AM

Mike Johnson has entered the chat

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2024 12:05 AM

[Quote] With both parties being extreme,

🤡

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2024 12:11 AM

“Kamala Harris too RADICAL for Rhonda…. Cheetolini PAC is responsible for the content in this ad.”

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2024 1:00 AM

I doubt Lucian Wintrich has any problems taking a cock up his ass. I've thought he was cute since he started Twinks for Trump in Pittsburgh in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2024 1:02 AM

Interesting that both Frank and Lucian mentioned community as being central to their ideas and to the attraction of conservatism for them. Community *should* be a territory on which the left wins - it's capitalism that is the socially corrosive and isolating force. I also was interested that some of them seemed to hold beliefs that don't fit in with either traditional right or Trumpist values: Frank was hinting at being an animal rights supporter, Matthew had a concern for biodiversity, Lucian wanting to stop funding Israel. Kwasi and Jude seem to have a more standard set of conservative beliefs.

So all in all, some interesting ideas in the mix even from a leftwing perspective, maybe there's hope for one or two of them. I'm afraid Matthew is the sort of person I would have run away from if I were in his college though, I feel like I know exactly how excruciating his debate evenings would be.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2024 1:27 AM

They're not serious people.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2024 1:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!