Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Liza's on the Comeback Trail

An piece in Interview Magazine with.......wait for it.....Michael Feinstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2024 8:07 PM

Showbish legend tellsh her own schtory to Feinschtein

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2024 5:42 PM

Awesome. I wasn't that familiar with her, having been a tot when she was most active as a performer, but I've been rewatching Arrested Development lately and I've come to adore her.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2024 5:53 PM

I hope she gets a Kennedy Center Honors soon.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2024 5:55 PM

R3, this has been a major source of conversation. It has been said that Liza has not been recognized because they missed their chance when she was healthy and able to attend. The honoree must attend the ceremony. If she's actually going to events and looking respectable, she can attend the ceremony. We will likely hear a lot about this in the coming weeks and months. Regardless of what you think of her, Liza Minnelli absolutely deserves the KCH. HOWEVER, the awards for 2024 will be presented in December, meaning Liza would have to wait another 14 months. I'd petition to get her into the 2024 class.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2024 6:01 PM

When does her OnlyFans start?

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2024 7:42 PM

Onlyfansh

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2024 7:48 PM

I’m no schlut!

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2024 8:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!