Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Was Chloe Sevigny getting Nicholas Alexander Chavez’s dick while filming ‘Monsters’??

Or are they just playing for the camera in their face? Rumor is that boy has fucked half of the women in LA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2024 7:04 PM

She's way too old for this shit.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2024 4:19 PM

Do you think that people who are 49 no longer have sex r1?

Who knows, but it wouldn't be surprising to me if they have fucked.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2024 4:20 PM

r2 She's promoting her movie in public, i.e. doing her job, i.e. on the clock, not having sex in her private time. I don't know why you don't understand the difference between the two.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2024 4:25 PM

Is she supposed to be “having sex” during public times? Not sure what you mean, r3. Hopefully she is getting some when she is off the clock.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2024 4:32 PM

I think that poster is saying she is too old to be acting flirty with a coworker like that. I didn't understand what they were saying at first either.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2024 4:34 PM

They’re probably just giving the photographer different shots to work with. Or not work with and throw out. Javier and Cooper are being buddy buddy on their side too.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2024 6:03 PM

She has a husband. This is quite disrespectful. Playing or not. I don't play those kind of games.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2024 6:06 PM

If Nicholas rented Brown Bunny, I’m sure he hooked up with Chloe

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2024 6:10 PM

Yes, and we all know every relationship is strictly monogamous and couples are never okay with sleeping with other people r7.

Disrespectful? MARY!

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2024 6:15 PM

Considering that Chloe herself shared this video on her IG story, I highly doubt anything was going on.

Actors are just…like this.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2024 6:21 PM

Yaaas gurl get dat dick!!!

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2024 6:29 PM

Only a frau would think anything in that clip suggests they're fucking

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2024 6:34 PM

r9 I don't care about open marriages. Open marriages are disrespectful as a concept. They're also weird as hell. Only weirdos do that shit.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2024 6:36 PM

[quote]Actors are just…like this.

She does play his mother in the project they are promoting so it isn't like there was a reason they should be flirtatious during this promo r10.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2024 6:53 PM

He’s literally half her age

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2024 7:01 PM

[quote]Rumor is that boy

Dear fucking God.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2024 7:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!