Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump to 'work the fry cooker' on Sunday

Oh, this should be good.

[quote]Donald Trump is expected to visit a McDonald’s Sunday in Pennsylvania and “work the fry cooker”, a source familiar with the matter tells CNN. This comes up as Trump has repeatedly claimed Vice President Kamala Harris never actually worked at McDonald’s. [Kristen Holmes]

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2024 11:23 PM

Get out of the way, MAGATs! Everytrhing he touches turns deadly in his hands, especially thr fry cooker!

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2024 3:41 AM

Please let there be a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2024 3:45 AM

He'll look at it, say 'wow' and be out. Or He'll send someone to the hospital. Could go either way.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2024 3:45 AM

Mick Jagger and the other Stones are on tour and he's been making fun of Trump. Keep up the good work, Mick! You're richer than he'll ever be and I still appreciate that you went after him for using one of the Stones songs without permission on his campaign four years ago.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2024 3:45 AM

With all the product he wears, I hope he’ll be sporting a snood.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2024 3:55 AM

Ew!

He’s gonna drop some fop sweat globs or chunks of his rotting face in the fries!

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2024 4:00 AM

Maybe he'll die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2024 4:21 AM

^ That poor vat of grease.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2024 4:33 AM

He better put that mane of his in a bun under a fire retardant hair net.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2024 5:17 AM

Dee Plorable will cum on the spot if she finds some of His chipped orange makeup in her fries.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2024 5:21 AM

Wait until he sees what the grill people who prepare and touch his food look like.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2024 5:37 AM

He will be told how to turn off the fries-ready alarm and maybe shake on some salt. "Man, Woman, Person, Camera, TV, and what was the last thing?"

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2024 6:52 AM

He'll eat more fries than what goes into the machines.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2024 6:56 AM

Good, maybe that shit can exfoliate that ugly ass face.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2024 7:00 AM

He will be so impressed by the golden arches.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2024 7:26 AM

Hopefully he'll spare us the horror of having to watch him inhale multiple hamberders afterward.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2024 7:34 AM

He visited a market a while back and it was clear he'd never been in a grocery store.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2024 8:07 AM

Oh, the mental images:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2024 9:26 AM

His obsession with Kamala working at McDonald's is so weird.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2024 2:57 PM

Will he wear the hairnet and apron?

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2024 3:06 PM

Did any of you guys ever work a fryer?

I did, at Burger King, when I was just a pup. And even when I was young, limber, and quick, I burned myself numerous times.

For those who haven't done this, you open a plastic bag full of frozen french fries with a sharp implement, pour the fries into the fry basket, lower them into the hot grease (this is when the grease could splash up and hurt the fry person), wait until they're done, and then pull them out of the grease. [I think those things are done automatically now.] Then you shake the grease off so the fries don't get soggy (I don't think they do this at all anymore) and dump them into the fry receptacle. Shake some salt, and voila!

Plenty of opportunities for Trump to hurt himself. I wonder if [bold]he[/bold] has a body double.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2024 3:27 PM

Going for the attainable fantasy here: his elderly little hand clumsily drops the fry basket hard into the grease vat and a shot of boiling oil gets him square in the eye. He staggers and falls over screaming and shrieking like a kindergartener. With twenty cameras rolling.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2024 3:54 PM

Trump was suppose to answer questions in Erie PA from the audience but he decided instead that he wanted to play DJ and dance. Don't expect much from Trump or you will be disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2024 3:58 PM

I hope the manager fires him for incompetence.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2024 4:00 PM

Trump has NEVER prepared his own food. He shits in a solid gold toilet FFS. But he has to try and sucker the rubes into thinking he's an average guy.

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2024 4:01 PM

They only let the veterans work the fryers at the fast food places I've been at. It's something you work your way up to before you're trusted.

by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2024 4:02 PM

Since Donald Trump has never done a single hour of physical labor in his entire pampered and molly coddled life, he'll probably stroke out after exerting this amount of effort.

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2024 4:03 PM

Donald Trump Will Reportedly Work ‘Fry Cooker’ At McDonald's. Critics Clown Him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2024 4:04 PM

Critics were McDelighted to sound off on Trump’s upcoming gig.

Hes already looking for a new job or wants to gain skills before heading to prison?

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2024 4:06 PM

Like I said, I'm pretty sure that now, you only hang the fry basket from the machine (whatever it's called), press a button, and the machine gently lowers the fries into the hot grease and pulls them up after the set time is up.

That's why I'm reasonably sure the fries don't get shaken.

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2024 4:08 PM

I feel sure that it will be AI doing all the work.

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2024 4:12 PM

I love it when Kamala so obviously gets under his paper-thin orange skin.

by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2024 4:23 PM

Was there ever a more perfect opportunity for the gods to intervene in the affairs of men and alter the course of human history with one perfectly-timed grease fire?

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2024 4:27 PM

Donald J Trump could be horribly disfigured in a grease fire and not lose a single vote.

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2024 8:30 PM

[quote]He'll eat more fries than what goes into the machines. R13

Don't get high on your own supply, donald.

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2024 8:45 PM

If he got disfigured, how would we know?

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2024 9:01 PM

The fry station is where they schedule the ‘special’ employees. That or dining area clean up.

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2024 9:12 PM

CAN'T WAIT

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2024 9:16 PM

I wouldn't be shocked if he canceled the day before. If all the McDonalds workers aren't thoroughly vetted followers of the cult, there's too much of a risk that objective questions could be asked and that can't happen. Nothing gets his fat ass running for the nearest door faster than real questions about how he plans to govern or implement his extremist agenda.

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2024 3:53 AM

it makes me so mad i can't see straight when oligarchs pull these stupid stunts. throw them in the fucking guillotine every single fucking one of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2024 4:50 AM

20 years ago even the most working class, blue collar type Americans would realize this is some nasty ass pandering. They would be offended. Now in 2024 tho, Iono.

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2024 6:30 AM

[quote]The fry station is where they schedule the ‘special’ employees. That or dining area clean up.

I'd have thought the latter would be Trump's area of expertise.

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2024 11:29 AM

They missed out a word: He's going to work *over* the fry cooker, ie eat everything in it.

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2024 11:58 AM

Is this really going to happen? He's canceled all kinds of interviews lately, will he even have the stamina to go to his mecca, McDonald's?

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2024 6:15 PM

I still expect another last minute excuse not to go. My guess would be an announcement via a Truth Social post that's TLDR and filled with nonsensical rants in all caps.

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2024 9:02 PM

He is canceling because every time he shows his face he loses votes. Not a lot of course but a bit here and a bit there. But his ego will not allow him to stay inside for long. He needs the adoration of his minions.

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2024 10:47 PM

what could go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2024 11:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!