Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I think I will mail in my ballot today

I keep procrastinating. Lately I’ve been on a cloud of positive energy. Cannot wait for our first female president.

Harris/Walz 24

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2024 12:04 AM

So now we know where Teafuck lives! Photo has been screenshot.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2024 7:50 PM

Ok, thanks for the update.

Perhaps you should get a blog.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2024 7:51 PM

Less than 30 minutes, and all of OP’s have logged in and given w/w votes.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2024 8:02 PM

R3 you are so pathetic. The 7 unique likes are wondering well I know I’m not him and I liked this shit. You are such a fucking loser. I don’t fucking WW my own post. Stay bitter.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2024 8:07 PM

I hate that Cafe Bustelo isn't available in my country. And before you suggest it, no I'm not getting fucking coffee shipped over, I'm not loaded enough for that.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2024 8:11 PM

R5 where do you live?

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2024 8:18 PM

Can't believe it's taken this long to get Prop 3 on the ballot. Hopefully this is the last time gay rights are voted on, it's so demeaning.

Prop 4 made my eyes water. That's a whole lotta money.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2024 8:19 PM

r6 Across the ocean!

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2024 8:19 PM

LOL - I zoomed in to see the area - I sent in my vote yesterday.

I'm also in San Diego.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2024 8:20 PM

I just got my ballot I would recommend you not put it in the mailbox take it to the post office or give it to the mailman there's a lot of theft in the mailboxes

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2024 8:44 PM

OP is a retard.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2024 8:48 PM

Lovely marble countertops, TeaFreak. Very popular in the Black Chula Vista/San Diego population.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2024 8:53 PM

On suspension again for making lewd gestures at poor young unfortunate motorists unlucky enough to get stuck in your line at the DMV, old white man?

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2024 8:55 PM

R12 You see that’s that narrow minded shit I’m talking about. What the fuck does the fact that I’m half black have to do with the reality that Chula is mostly Mexican American. And I’m not even in Chula, I’m surrounded by it and I guess for official mailing this is Chula VI 1. I’m in Bonita, which is more upper echelon white. It’s that Mexicans are the black people of the west coast; they’re everywhere. And I’m not even truly half black. I read as just black to most of America. You are a basic ass nobody who has been sonned by me on multiple occasions. Carry on.

Btw any real internet sleuth could figure out my identity, all of the fucking autobiographic evidence I done left. I need to chill the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2024 9:00 PM

[quote] I need to chill the fuck out.

Double AMEN to that words

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2024 9:03 PM

I mailed my ballot on Fri Oct 11. in San Diego. I received a text message from the secretary of state the following day that it had been received and counted.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2024 9:12 PM

Mail dat mafuckin ballot.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2024 9:18 PM

Just go here ,and look for the balding 60 year old fat ass with a sneer on his face and belted Dockers sitting up on his gunt, and you’ll see TeaCunt up close!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2024 9:20 PM

Lawd. You not on sad last days are you? Your posts will make Trump blush.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2024 9:24 PM

You’re in California, OP, your procrastination is excused.

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2024 9:32 PM

I voted 9/23. I'm done!

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2024 9:39 PM

R14. No one wants to find you or your identity/identities. And put your coffee away. Your kitchen looks like that of a hoarder.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2024 9:53 PM

Lawd. Tha Mafuckinen.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2024 10:45 PM

I agree with R10. Everyone should take their mail ballots to their local post office - even if you go through the 'drive thru' outside the post office.

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2024 10:56 PM

[quote] I received a text message from the secretary of state the following day that it had been received and counted.

Uh huh, and you’re First Lady of which state, hon?

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2024 11:01 PM

I guess it’s just a complete coincidence that Defacto posted photos from his trip to California on his Twitter over the past few days.

That’s absolutely not related to the California ballot shown in OP’s photo. At all.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2024 11:08 PM

R26. Lawdy. Lawdy. You dones found me out! I bees Mr. Defacto, mafuckin.

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2024 11:17 PM

Where I live, and probably a lot of places, you can drop off your mail-in ballot at an early voting station that has a designated drop box. (You can't take it to your designated polling place on Election Day; I learned that the hard way. Had to void my ballot on the spot and re-vote in person.)

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2024 11:18 PM

OP Teacake loves to WW herself

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2024 11:20 PM

Part of the reason he does it, r29, is as a firewall from the shitstorm of FFs and ignores he gets from the rest of us. Hes got probably dozens of sock puppets set up to WW himself so he doesn’t get timed out or redtagged.

by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2024 11:23 PM

R29. Well when you have 43 votes at use at anytime, it keeps him/her/it amused.

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2024 11:25 PM

R26 Defacto went to California? Lawd. Smdh. I sweata Gawd I’m not him. Like really really really. I finna just post my picture at this point. Ion even care no more. I’ll live with regrets. Perhaps it will make me a Z list celebrity, all the crazy but funny shit I done said on here.

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2024 11:34 PM

I’m not Defacto. Like I don’t know if you are lying or what. Why do you follow his social media. Muriel can you just weight in this once. Please. I’ll pay extra membership. I’m not defacto.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2024 11:35 PM

R32. Sad last days....smh

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2024 11:38 PM

[quote]I received a text message from the secretary of state the following day that it had been received and counted.

I received a pre-recorded voice mail from my Secretary of State today letting me know that my mail ballot should have been delivered today, and recommended I fill it out and mail it back as soon as possible. Sure enough, when I picked up my mail when I got home from work, it was sitting in my mail slot. This is my third time voting via mail, and the first time I ever got a message like this. I guess they're keeping a close watch this year (and I'm not in an important state - we've been blue since Noah's Ark).

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2024 11:39 PM

R35. I like that they do that!

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2024 11:41 PM

The 22 unique individuals who liked this post. Thank you. You know who you are. Feel free to comment.

Harris/Walz 24. I’m so sick of this bullshit yo. I’m tired. LEAVE ME ALONE.

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2024 11:43 PM

R37 HA!

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2024 11:44 PM

[quote]I’m so sick of this bullshit yo. I’m tired. LEAVE ME ALONE.—Prince-Akeem

Maybe you should GO AWAY.

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2024 11:48 PM

Notice how he was posting in normal English until he got found out, then suddenly he lurches into the insulting Ebonics he uses for these black cosplays?

R39, he’s not going anywhere. He’s got no place else to go. He’ll just stay here continuing to have a liquid bowel movement all over the forum. Because he can.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2024 11:52 PM

Well done OP. Not an American but looking from afar... with dread... if TFG gets in. I think the world is holding its breath.

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2024 12:03 AM

r40 100% accurate

by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2024 12:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!