Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Linda Cardellini

I haven't seen any other threads about her here. What does the DL think of her?

She seems underappreciated to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2024 9:27 PM

Her character on Dead to Me was very annoying. That's all I've got.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2024 10:07 AM

I had only seen her in her small part in Legally Blonde years ago and was kind of stunned when I realized she was the actress playing Don Draper's mistress Sylvia Rosen on Mad Men. Haven't seen her in anything else but she was very good in that role.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2024 10:14 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2024 10:48 AM

I've loved her from the first time I saw her in Freaks and Geeks 25 years ago. Beautiful but apparently without vanity. She transforms whatever role she plays. Never hams or glams.

Totally underappreciated!

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2024 10:57 AM

Hated her ER character. Every episode was her dealing with her retard juvie delinquent crotch dropping while fucking anyone she could get her claws into.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2024 12:23 PM

The scene in Forgetting Sarah Marshall when the Jason Segal character drops his towel, not realizing his gf is about to dump him, is supposed to be based on his real life relationship with Linda Cardellini.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2024 3:31 PM

I love her. She's great in everything she does. I especially enjoyed her on Bloodline. She's gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2024 3:34 PM

I love how versatile she is as an actress.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2024 3:47 PM

In Linda's defense Jason was doing nothing but drugs and obsessing over puppets at that stage in his life. She tried

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2024 3:52 PM

She can soften or harden it all she wants; I recognize her voice anywhere. Nice tits.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2024 6:35 PM

She's in Legally Blonde? I don't remember her in that.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2024 7:26 PM

Loved her small role in Brokeback Mountain. That scene where she confronts Ennis in the diner was great.

It's sad she never got bigger - she has both the looks and the talent. Guess she didn't suck the right cock.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2024 7:42 PM

[quote]Guess she didn't suck the right cock.

R12 it’s probably more like the ones with the right cocks weren’t gonna let her suck them.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2024 7:50 PM

Very good actress with very bad skin.

Loved her in Dead to Me.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2024 7:53 PM

r14, she has really bad eczema, sometimes on her face, so she can't help that.

She's super down to earth and avoids the press when she can.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2024 8:39 PM

I think it was Andy Warhol who said “sooner or later, everyone gets a thread on Datalounge”.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2024 8:51 PM

I feel like her dumping Jason Segal blacklisted her. Seriously

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2024 9:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!