Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kamala Harris Surprises Rallygoers With Damning Video Of Donald Trump

Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris slammed Republican nominee Donald Trump at her rally in Erie, Pennylania, using her rival’s own words.

Literally.

Harris made the rare move of airing footage of the former president on a big screen.

The vice president set it up by telling the audience: “After all these years we know who Donald Trump is. He is someone who will stop at nothing to claim power for himself. And you don’t have to take my word for it. I have said for a while now, watch his rallies, listen to his words, he tells us who he is and he tells us what he would do if he is elected president. So, here tonight, I will show you one example of Donald Trump’s world view and intentions.”

“Please roll the clip,” Harris said, drawing gasps from the crowd.

A montage of Trump fear mongering about the “enemies from within” and ranting that he may use the military to handle “radical left lunatics” if he wins back the White House then played.

The clip ended and the audience booed.

“So you heard his words coming from him,” said Harris.

Trump is “talking about that he considers anyone who doesn’t support him or who will not bend to his will, an enemy of our country,” she continued. “It’s a serious issue. He is saying that he would use the military to go after them. Think about this.”

“This is among the reasons I believe so strongly that a second Trump term would be a huge risk for America and dangerous,” she added. “Donald Trump is increasingly unstable and unhinged and he is out for unchecked power.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2024 7:04 PM

Good! That's the way to do it.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2024 10:25 AM

This only works for undecided, right? How the hell do we get to those people?? People at her rallies already know he's a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2024 10:29 AM

r2, I take it you weren't physically present at that rally and yet you know about that video now, enough to comment on it.

Presumably, "undecideds" weren't there either, but they'll see it, just as we have, although I wasn't there, in person but now I know of it.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2024 10:42 AM

r3 Thank, you, comma, unhelpful.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2024 11:01 AM

It's unprecedented so maybe the mainstream media will finally cover his vile threats? Because they aren't now

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2024 12:28 PM

Once a prosecutor, always a prosecutor.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2024 12:59 PM

This is good.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2024 1:04 PM

I've often wondered why this hasn't been done before.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2024 1:08 PM

Well, she did it!

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2024 1:15 PM

A candidate using their opponent’s words against them. Unheard of!

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2024 1:19 PM

good

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2024 1:23 PM

In other words, he wants to do the same thing that Fidel Castro did in cuba

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2024 1:49 PM

Next she needs to play the footage of him standing onstage and listening to music last night like he just wandered out of the nursing home. All 39 minutes of it, rolling in the background while she drives home his obvious insanity.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2024 3:07 PM

[quote] I've often wondered why this hasn't been done before.

Same here.

It's the most effective technique, because it's using Dump's own words against him.

They should do the same thing with JD Vance, especially when he has previously referred to Trump as "Hitler."

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2024 3:30 PM

"Using his own words against him" has been done for 10 years by Trump's opponents. There is an entire channel MSNBC that does it every day for 18 hours. There are three nighttime TV hosts, possibly Fallon as well, who do it nightly, for years. There are thousands of pundits doing it. There are YouTube channels with millions of followers and views, doing it.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2024 3:40 PM

They need to play clips from yesterday’s town hall interspersed with doctors and relatives of dementia patients discussing the symptoms.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2024 3:44 PM

True R15, but MSNBC’s and late night commentary generally isn’t trumpeted to broader mainstream, prime time audiences

If Kamala does it, it’s more likely to become part of the general media’s campaign coverage.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2024 3:50 PM

It is getting the news channels to cover it. That reaches a bigger audience.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2024 3:53 PM

Hey I'm not saying it's wrong for Harris to do this. I'm just saying it's done all the time.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2024 4:02 PM

R4 is a retard. I feel secondhand embarrassment reading that “rebuttal.”

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2024 4:07 PM

Good for her. Good for us. When they go low, we go lower. That's the only way to win this election.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2024 4:15 PM

That’s not going lower, Defacto. Were you dropped on your head as a child? Your face suggests you were — repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2024 4:42 PM

R15 - Why did you fail to grasp the fact that it was Harris, a direct political opponent who directly addressed her opponent's easily refuted lies on video in a rally of multiple thousands of honest-to-God witness bearing folks who could see Trump is an incontrovertible POS? The ads are mostly third party like Lincoln Project, NOT THE HARRIS CAMPAIGN DIRECTLY ASSAULTING TRUMP'S TENUOUS GRASP OF REALITY.

R15 - needs to shut up and evacuate his ignorance, "toot sweet."

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2024 6:20 PM

"I know he's crazy but we were better off with him".

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2024 6:28 PM

Get him, Kamala!

Kick him in the cuntbone again!

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2024 6:44 PM

[Quote] I know he's crazy but we were better off with him

Much better!

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2024 6:49 PM

“I implore you to attend one of his rallies. Better than any movie they’ve put out this year.”

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2024 7:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!