Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Now - Buffalo Jills v. NY Bets

Post Coach Saleh, Still Aaron Rodgers

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2024 3:34 PM

It's open.

Come in.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2024 12:32 AM

Any butch DLers who can point out any of the hot mens?

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2024 12:35 AM

Oh, please please please let the Jets lose again!!!

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2024 12:36 AM

Good blocking by the Jets.

"Football is two things. It's blocking and tackling.”

- Vince Lombardi

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2024 12:41 AM

Jets gonna Jets

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2024 3:21 AM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2024 3:32 AM

[quote]Oh, please please please let the Jets lose again!!!

Ask, and it shall be given you.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2024 3:40 AM

Rodgers' game ended the same way as last week.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2024 3:40 AM

Who cares? Would any of them be good in " Follies"?

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2024 4:04 AM

He looked better than usual at the post-game press conference (cleaned up, nice suit) but he acts bizarre. I was at the gym so I don't know what he was saying, but his eyes were darting all over the place and he looked like he was about to pull out a gun and start shooting.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2024 4:38 AM

I laugh at the NFL scheduling six fucking primetime games for the Jets this season. They have lost 2 of the 3 primetime games they have played so far.

They will probably lose next Sunday night to the Steelers and will then lose again for the Thursday night game on the 31st against the Texans. Maybe they will squeak out a win on the November Monday night game against the Colts. It will be hilarious to see QAaron Rodgers will lose on primetime TV numerous times.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2024 4:38 AM

So now the Jets have traded for Davante Adams. My partner said, "Now Aaron will have no more excuses." I just laughed. He'll always have PLENTY of excuses. Think he won't throw his dear, dear friend Davante under the bus? Just watch.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2024 3:25 PM

Tee Hee.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2024 3:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!