Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Obama's ass

I remember Obama having a good ass, but not this good. How does he maintain it at his age?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2024 5:24 PM

Obama always kinda had a donk. I noticed it back then when I was pretending to be straight. Cause I would think to myself yea he’s black, he just light skin lol.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2024 3:57 PM

My older brother was a string bean all his life like Obama. He was athletic as well and continued as he got older. His ass also grew as he got older. He didn't have much of one up through his 40s. Then around 43 he began to fill out and so did his butt. I was always the one having to worry about my weight and stay healthy. It was fun to finally get to see him have to worry about it. But his ass did get bigger.

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2024 3:58 PM

He was born with it. Or, maybe it’s Maybelline.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2024 4:01 PM

OP I can’t wait to read this article actually. It’s CNN so 🫤 but thanks for posting. That’s what infuriates me even more about the Trump era. Because a post Obama presidency was suppose to make certain things unacceptable. At least to use on the left. Things like xenophobia, black quarterbacks being incompetent, ignoring soft racism due to patriotism. 8 years of a black man named Barack Obama was suppose to shatter all that shit permanently. And once again regular white folks prove that they truly don’t have a moral compass.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2024 4:02 PM

At least to us* on the left. Darn autotype.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2024 4:02 PM

Squats.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2024 4:03 PM

LOL I was just about to make a thread about this. He's always had that ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2024 4:08 PM

Rowing

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2024 4:09 PM

Brazilian surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2024 4:16 PM

I really want to know how big the D is.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2024 4:19 PM

He has a great ass but can he live forever?

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2024 4:28 PM

Obama's dick is likely long, a bit bent, and on the thin side. Not a pencil dick, but not a fat pipe.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2024 4:31 PM

Michelle is a lucky woman

Do you think they still fuck

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2024 4:32 PM

What r6 said. In the past, he's jogged and played basketball, which both involve small, explosive movements in the lower body like jumping, propelling yourself forward etc. So he's got a good fitness history for that booty but he's gotta be doing something else. Definitely squats, probably not stationary. I could see squats + hand weights or weighted vest. Doing reps & sets. Good for him ;)

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2024 4:35 PM

[quote] OP I can’t wait to read this article actually. It’s CNN so 🫤 but thanks for posting. That’s what infuriates me even more about the Trump era. Because a post Obama presidency was suppose to make certain things unacceptable. At least to use on the left. Things like xenophobia, black quarterbacks being incompetent, ignoring soft racism due to patriotism. 8 years of a black man named Barack Obama was suppose to shatter all that shit permanently. And once again regular white folks prove that they truly don’t have a moral compass.

What? Word salad, part of it. Obama, himself, deconstructed what happened after he was POTUS. Don't be so naive.

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2024 4:40 PM

R12 I figure he's like a guy I knew - light skinned guy, long and not super skinny but as you said, not too thick....his dick would bend a little and then fire off a load. I bet he's just like that.

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2024 5:05 PM

That ass has been right and tight for years!

It didn't go unnoticed and was discussed in other internet forums. A google search might turn something up. "Analyze this ass" wasn't a DL creation, though it was perfected here.

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2024 5:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!