Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sniff Poppers And Submit To Muscle Master In Leather

I don't submit to anyone. HE would have to bend over and take it like a man.

Does the datalounge find him hot or silly or both?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2024 4:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2024 1:46 PM

Pleather master

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2024 1:53 PM

he seems like a cream puff to me

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2024 1:55 PM

[quote]Dominant Alpha male loving to control and own your world. WARNING!! Im very addictive !! I Am the S U P R E M E Highness of Domination , King of Paypets and Losers, Dream Shopping Slaves, Ultimate Financial Domination Master....The One and Only MasterStefano. I'm a E X FITNESS MODEL . I'm a Bitch and I'm a GOD. I'm here for My pleasure only. I will seduce you into my Dominant Kingdom, where I wrap your B R A I N in no time! If you want my attention you will obey.Your life as you know it has ended the day you first saw Me. Welcome to my page... If you found me here I assume you are interested in Financial Domination and knowing a little more or even a lot more about me... and seeing if we *click*..What is domination for me? It is the power I have over you... ultimate domination would be to have total power over you.... you will spoil me and tribute to me regularly... and maybe one day... I will totally control your finances... who knows... I expect you to spoil me rotten... and this is

And he’s a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2024 1:59 PM

He talks way too much. He needs to work on his non-verbal skills.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2024 2:03 PM

We vant to PUMP you UP!

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2024 2:13 PM

So he moved on from this to those accidental prostitution on the street vids.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2024 2:13 PM

His IQ is likely no more than 80.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2024 2:13 PM

Too much of a European cliche with a sex addict, Bruno vibe. You couldn't pay me.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2024 2:29 PM

Nice body, but his energy is more fuckwit than dom.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2024 2:31 PM

For a minute, I thought I was watching an SNL skit. Then I realized that was impossible, since this shit is too damn funny to have been written by anyone at SNL.

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2024 2:33 PM

“Absolute Perfection”

LOL

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2024 3:45 PM

You will worship my Spirit Halloween pleather, slave!

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2024 4:22 PM

poppers give me headaches and so do people like HEEM!

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2024 4:26 PM

Sniff on that pooper!

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2024 4:28 PM

Try too hard queen.

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2024 4:41 PM

I hate when people just post lol, but seriously, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2024 4:44 PM

Fetishists are mostly all sick freaks with rampant personality disorders

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2024 4:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!