Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lily Ledbetter is DEAD to me

She was 86 and sued Goodyear for pay discrimination / The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Restoration Act,was the result of her equal pay activism and was the first bill Barak Obama signed into law.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2024 1:42 AM

Yet 50% of white women will vote for an orange demon who would have stood proudly against this.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2024 12:29 PM

[quote]and was the first bill Barak Obama signed into law.

He was president for eight years and you still can't spell his name?

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2024 2:08 PM

Well, she does that gauche "dead to me" tripe, so the spelling challenge makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2024 2:26 PM

Poor Lily Wetbedder.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2024 2:28 PM

How will people be able to tell the Lily Ledbetters from the Ethel Kennedys this Halloween?

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2024 2:45 PM

Lilly!

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2024 6:58 PM

So young. I wonder if she worked herself to death just to get that equal pay the past 16 years ?

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2024 10:52 PM

An American Hero.

Rest In Peace, Ms. Ledbetter.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2024 11:29 PM

Lily Bedwetter.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2024 1:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!