Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Doug the Real Reason?

Kamala Harris will likely be our 47th president and first female commander in chief. However I’m a just put it out there. A lot of black men are still cool on Kamala because her husband is white. It’s a subconscious thing. Even though interracial marriage has been normalized the past 40 years and we celebrate so many brothas who are married to non black women, it hits different for black men in regards to black women because of the legacy of slavery. That’s just my 2 cents.

by Anonymousreply 192October 16, 2024 12:19 AM

OP Actually it's your ha'penny.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2024 12:22 PM

NO

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2024 12:31 PM

Unlikely. Just regular misogyny. Plus, fascists come in all colors. If you’re going down that road, the fact that’s she’s half Indian is probably more significant than her husband’s race, and his being Jewish a bigger issue than his being “white.”

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2024 12:34 PM

she's black?

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2024 12:35 PM

R3 I’m talking specifically her support among black men. If Trump wasn’t polling at about 10% with black men this shit would be over.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2024 12:53 PM

I wish Harris would become president but it’s not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2024 1:04 PM

You are wrong R6 and I doubt that you wish that.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2024 1:04 PM

I know you are talking about Black men. You made that perfectly clear.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2024 1:11 PM

Black men don’t go for the California touchy-feely stuff. That’s why.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2024 1:34 PM

Harris will be president. She in no way deserves to be but she is the only possibility. Trump is beneath contempt and a criminal every which way till Sunday.

Trump has always been crazy. But there was method to his madness. He is a fascist. Now he is in cognitive decline which will only speed up probably not in years but months.

Harris is on very shaky ground. We've had presidents as inept as her in our past. But I believe she'll come through if only because the opposite is unimaginable.

Both parties are run by men and women obsessed by money and power. I guess you have to be a psychopath to be a politician.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2024 1:43 PM

There aren't any black men in California, R9? How interesting!

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2024 1:46 PM

I agree with r10.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2024 1:56 PM

"I’m a just put it out there."

Oh, dear, brotha...

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2024 1:57 PM

You mean 2 rubles, OP.

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2024 2:09 PM

WTF did I just read?

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2024 2:25 PM

In what ways is Harris “inept” that Trump, Biden, or Dubya weren’t?

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2024 3:01 PM

I think it's simply that she's a woman. Having a black husband would probably make it worse, not better. Those particular black men who have non-policy-related problems with her would hate it if a black man was "weak" by playing second fiddle to his wife. Bad optics in their heads.

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2024 3:03 PM

In the “she’s not a white man” way.

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2024 3:04 PM

[quote] If Trump wasn’t polling at about 10% with black men this shit would be over.

Where are these poll numbers coming from? This smells like BS.

by Anonymousreply 19October 14, 2024 3:07 PM

Is this Teacake’s newest account? Just asking before I block it.

by Anonymousreply 20October 14, 2024 3:07 PM

R10 Harris is not inept. I think she's on the ball more than most presidential candidates.

by Anonymousreply 21October 14, 2024 3:09 PM

R10, Harris TOTALLY deserves to be elected president.

by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2024 3:15 PM

Sho’nuff, r20.

by Anonymousreply 23October 14, 2024 3:15 PM

For those who actually talk with straight minorities, Trump getting more support than normal isn't a huge surprise. It's the immigration issue combined with feelings the effects of inflation, just as it is in Europe. You can deny that all you want and come up with ideas like OP's, but that's the reality. And the solution is for politicians to start taking their own countries' citizens views on the immigration flood seriously rather than team up with those who want cheap labor, because borders are conveniently considered racist, patriarchal, blah blah, blah in their social circles.

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2024 3:36 PM

R16 He means female. I notice when Kamala speaks she talks with a cautiousness of selecting the right words. That is a very admirable trait actually. It shows patience and situational awareness. But if you are misogynist, it shows clumsiness or weakness.

by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2024 3:37 PM

I said what I said. If Kamala was married to a brotha like her sister, black men would easily get in formation like we have always done. They already admit she’s mad fine and good looking.

by Anonymousreply 26October 14, 2024 3:39 PM

R20, I would bet my mortgage it’s Teacake AGAIN. Brand new account, this is the only post. His other accounts gave him the w/w’s.

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2024 3:41 PM

I feel you r24. But I’m black. I grew up around black men. I know how straight black men think. Like I said, this stuff is subconscious. With all the foolishness that Trump has said since the summer even some that I know who was saying they voting Trump in the spring of this year have now cooled off from that. But they aren’t exactly thrilled about Kamala. Some are doubling down on the notion that she not really black. Her being with Doug re-certifies that. They just need that image of her being booed up with a power broker type black man. I just know it. I feel it.

by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2024 3:43 PM

Have you retired blackmussy and holierthanthou, Teacake?

by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2024 3:47 PM

Don't forget NowTheySeeUs

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2024 3:49 PM

R24: and just ask those same minorities the following questions: who do you think is cleaning the toilets at Mar-a-Lago? Who is cutting the grass and doing the gardening at Trump's golf clubs? It ain't Americans, because Trump is one cheap bitch when it comes to paying the help. If he can get cheap labor by hiring illegal immigrants, you can bet your bottom dollar he'll do it.

It's just like his made-in-America bullshit. His clothing lines and even his fucking bibles he's trying to peddle are all made in China.

With Trump, it's do as I say, and not as I do and Trump's actions have proven it time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2024 3:56 PM

R28 But Prince-Akeem, tell me, am you gwine cas' yo vote fo her, or is you finna vote fo trump?

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2024 3:59 PM

R31 He’s not hiring illegal aliens at Mar a largo. It would be too easy to uncover and the fallout too epic. I wish he were but the cunt is not. He is hiring them cheaply however. Probably a bunch of Mexicans on right work visas.

by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2024 4:19 PM

Right to work*

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2024 4:20 PM

"It would be too easy to uncover and the fallout too epic."

He stored top secrete/classified documents in a public restroom at Mar-a-Lago. What makes you think he wouldn't hire illegal immigrants.

You really should lay off the drugs and alcohol. It impedes the few functioning brain cells you do have, Teacake.

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2024 4:43 PM

[quote]f Kamala was married to a brotha like her sister, black men would easily get in formation

And many whites would cower in fear. And though all blacks are important, it's whites that elect a pres. It's not the same as Obama having a black wife.

by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2024 4:51 PM

R35 Please don’t disrespect me. This is all opinionated banter. I could very well be wrong. I hope a rich white man couldn’t be so powerful where his entire presidential campaign revolves around illegal immigration, and no outside media agency, group, persons have uncovered that he is hiring illegal aliens at his very famous resort. I hope America isn’t that fucked up. But hey, maybe I’m too naive. Anyways you always feel the need to denigrate someone, personally, to win an argument. It’s very immature.

by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2024 4:58 PM

Yes, OP, that is part of the problem. Asking this on a board mostly utilized by gay White males will not get you the cosign you're looking for because they don't understand the mindset and experiences of straight Black men. They barely understand the mindset and experiences of gay Black men. They are clueless, here.

by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2024 4:58 PM

"Day 2 of canvassing, this time in central Carlisle, PA. Dems on🔥 to vote. Every single one had either already voted or is motivated to vote, with one exception. Talked to her for 20 min, and left her some good food for thought.

One person told me her son was worried that Kamala was too pro-police and was not good on the issue of over-policing of Black communities.

I told her if her son is confused, he should look to see how Black women are voting. Because it is Black mothers who vote in the best interest of their children, both boys and girls.

When 95+ % of Black women vote a certain way, it is DEFINITIVELY what is best for the entire Black community. Black women have NEVER had the luxury or inclination to vote all for themselves. Our community would have never survived if we did.

She liked that answer."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2024 5:00 PM

Trump did have illegal aliens at his clubs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 14, 2024 5:04 PM

Blacks are just as racist as every other race, only media and talking heads are afraid to say it.

by Anonymousreply 41October 14, 2024 5:06 PM

[quote] One person told me her son was worried that Kamala was too pro-police and was not good on the issue of over-policing of Black communities.

That reads to me as a post-hoc justification of a decision made for other reasons. What does the President of the US have to do with local police? And does he imagine Trump would be better on this issue?

by Anonymousreply 42October 14, 2024 5:07 PM

R41 agreed but it’s because our racists have minimum impact on white people, generally. There are white racists in positions of power—prosecutors, owners of NBA and NFL teams, the onsite supervisor of the local utility plant, hell a former president. Now when you think about blacks in positions of power, not only are they not racist, they are usually amongst the most liberal people on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 43October 14, 2024 5:10 PM

"Kamala Harris, in conversation with Black men, corrects the record on Trump taking credit for the Covid stimulus checks. "You know who actually wrote the check? A Democratic majority in the United States Congress.""

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 14, 2024 5:10 PM

Harris is brilliant and if she wins (which I fervently pray she does), will be an excellent president.

Part of the problem that we face today is that many people fear and scorn truly smart, talented, visionary people. They resent them because they lack those qualities themselves and like to bring others down. Much of trump's appeal is that he gives stupid people power.

One thing I learned as a manager was to recognize the talent and abilities of employees and to give them the space to excel at their jobs without unneeded interference. It's not easy, so many of us think we're the only ones who know how to do anything. Witness idiot trump's "I alone can do it."

Open your mind to the talent and skills of an exceptional human like Kamala Harris and the US will be a better place.

Also, acknowledge the gifts that people of diverse genders, races, and religions have to offer and reject evil where you see it.

by Anonymousreply 45October 14, 2024 5:13 PM

R44 Speak on it KH. I think people have been underestimating her grassroots campaign.

by Anonymousreply 46October 14, 2024 5:13 PM

R24, Congress could stop most illegal immigration DEAD in its tracks by passing laws arresting and prosecuting/HEAVILY fining every person caught hiring and paying illegal immigrants.

And before you start in on me accusing me of conflating people with wild cats, [bold]IT IS JUST AN ANALOGY.[/bold]

It's like feral cat colonies: if you continue to feed them without addressing the underlying issues that create those colonies in the first place, you are contributing to its population explosion.

But institute a T/N/R (Trap, Neuter, Return) program, and faithfully keep on top by trapping and spay/neuter any new cats that show up--and work the program, work the program, work the program over the course of 5-6 years, those colonies will shrink by attrition, with very few new cats slipping through.

If we arrest the business people (ironically, who often support anti-immigration platforms *in public*) who keep hiring illegal immigrants KNOWING they're in the country illegally, arrest and prosecute their assessment to the fullest extent.

Cut off the head....

by Anonymousreply 47October 14, 2024 5:20 PM

There is no evidence that Harris is brilliant. She went to Howard which I’m sure is a fine school but is not generally a magnet for the most brilliant. She then got into a mid-level law school when as a Black woman she had every opportunity to attend a top law school if she had the grades and test scores. She’s bright enough, and politically skilled, but cut this “brilliant” crap.

by Anonymousreply 48October 14, 2024 5:21 PM

The biggest concern I have right now is if she does win, I don't see Netanyahu calling a ceasefire but instead going ham on all of Israel's enemies. Keep in mind, she is in office now as VP and he's still not listening to them by calling a ceasefire. Do we really think he'll listen to her and her administration after she gets what is, essentially, a promotion? I think we need to prepare for things to escalate between Israel and Iran.

by Anonymousreply 49October 14, 2024 5:22 PM

Yeah I'm not sure 95% white Datalounge is a wise place to ask this question.

I'm white but familiar enough with The Root to google quickly re: what they are saying. They went out recently and spoke with Black men who plan to vote, and it seems like they found a result that lines up with the polls. Vast majority leaning toward Harris, and a small wedge leans toward Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 14, 2024 5:24 PM

From r50

[quote] Some of the men we spoke with feared Black men may have a problem with having a woman at the top of the ticket.

Just what I said.

by Anonymousreply 51October 14, 2024 5:27 PM

R48 Howard actually attracts the brightest among black students who could get into any college but are making a conscious decision to attend a HBCU. It is the crème de la crop, though I’ve heard for years older educated blacks say Moorehouse or Spelman are better institutions academic wise. Howard is kind of known as a party school. Is that what you mean?

At any rate, we both know Trump and Bush Jr bought their way into the Ivy League institutions they attended.

by Anonymousreply 52October 14, 2024 5:32 PM

R6 = Troll. So easy to spot. It’s the talking points verbiage that always gives it away.

Kindly fuck off and go back to your potato vodka.

by Anonymousreply 53October 14, 2024 5:36 PM

Black men, get your shit together and put your rampant misogyny aside. This is the future of our country we're talking about. Don't let your fragile masculinity fuck this crucial moment for us.

by Anonymousreply 54October 14, 2024 5:40 PM

Another Teafake alias. It’s some type of mental illness. Why would anyone need so many accounts to post and then post with the same ghetto cosplay voice while using each moniker? Then he claims to be unemployed - shocker - but spends easily $20 minimum for his various accounts.

He never answers that because there really is no answer. He’s a twisted, sick., embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 55October 14, 2024 5:40 PM

It’s wonderful to see the DL become so diverse with all these new Black posters and their right-on AAVE! BlackMussy, HolierThanThou, NowTheySeeUs, Teacake and now Prince-Akeem!

Welcome, brothas! Are you all friends?

by Anonymousreply 56October 14, 2024 5:41 PM

Yes, R56, we're roommates. We all live inside a 60 year old white man who works at the DMV.

by Anonymousreply 57October 14, 2024 5:44 PM

And R27, get a load of "Prince Akeem," another of D@vida's blackface sockpuppets. R28 is exceptional in its commitment to hackneyed character exposition.

by Anonymousreply 58October 14, 2024 5:44 PM

Da queen shud runs for mafuckin’ President, beeeyotches!!! Shwaty beez tite!

I’m blatino! Ole! 🌮

by Anonymousreply 59October 14, 2024 5:45 PM

I hate how someone assumes how someone is making money after losing their primary income, with no regard to how much money that person has saved in the bank or secondary methods of generating income. It’s generally low rent, no pun intended, to me to count other people’s bank accounts.

by Anonymousreply 60October 14, 2024 5:45 PM

[quote] It’s generally low rent, no pun intended, to me to count other people’s bank accounts.

Is it as low rent as coming on here under multiple aliases and pretending to be black, 35 and successful?

by Anonymousreply 61October 14, 2024 5:47 PM

I blocked 2 people months ago. Every awful comment that you guys respond to is not visible to me. There are one or two trolls running wild here all day and most of the night. It's sad. I doubt a foreign troll would keep coming back every day for months so it's some bored retiree burning with rage and bitterness.

by Anonymousreply 62October 14, 2024 5:50 PM

[quote] I hate how someone assumes how someone is making money after losing their primary income, with no regard to how much money that person has saved in the bank or secondary methods of generating income. It’s generally low rent, no pun intended, to me to count other people’s bank accounts.

And, still, no explanation on the multiple accounts. Sick and laughably manipulative.

by Anonymousreply 63October 14, 2024 5:52 PM

R61 I’ve been trying to ignore you this entire thread but since you are relentless Imma feed you. All my accounts are not always on pay mode at the same time though they often overlap. And I’m 36 bitch.

by Anonymousreply 64October 14, 2024 5:52 PM

Oh stewardess - I speak jive.

by Anonymousreply 65October 14, 2024 5:54 PM

r64 Why do you have so many, though? While we're on the subject. I mean, this board is a good time killer, but it's not worth all of that. But maybe that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 66October 14, 2024 5:54 PM

Since u so damn nosey, if you must know, I’ve canceled the payments on all my other names. All created as a reaction to klan grannies. Hopefully you can get off my dick and I can only use this name because I WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

by Anonymousreply 67October 14, 2024 5:55 PM

R66 of course I’m OCD and neurotic but mainly they were just practically created because I was in a middle of a thread, then all of sudden locked out. Every fucking thread these fucking assholes hijack the thread to e-beef with me.

by Anonymousreply 68October 14, 2024 5:57 PM

Jive-ass dude ain’t got no brains, anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 69October 14, 2024 5:57 PM

is he demure?

is he MINDFUL?

by Anonymousreply 70October 14, 2024 5:58 PM

Btw Mao r66 response was not directed at you.

by Anonymousreply 71October 14, 2024 5:58 PM

"Blacks men are racist and deserve full respect for that in a way that MAGAs don't."

by Anonymousreply 72October 14, 2024 5:58 PM

I mean my r67. Whatever. Shit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 73October 14, 2024 5:58 PM

Hi KGT!

by Anonymousreply 74October 14, 2024 5:58 PM

R72 what the fuck are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 75October 14, 2024 5:59 PM

"Imma feed you"

Holla back at cha, boy.

by Anonymousreply 76October 14, 2024 6:03 PM

[quote] but mainly they were just practically created because I was in a middle of a thread, then all of sudden locked out. Every fucking thread these fucking assholes hijack the thread to e-beef with me.

If it were me, and I found that I was constantly getting locked out for expressing my sincere opinions, I’d find something else to do with my time. Unless I were determined to troll.

by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2024 6:06 PM

r68 I figured that was the reason. I just don't be caring that much. If I get locked out, I just say fuck it. That's a sign I need to be doing something more productive, anyway. DL is a very effective distraction, lol.

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2024 6:08 PM

[quote] I’ve been trying to ignore you this entire thread but since you are relentless Imma feed you. All my accounts are not always on pay mode at the same time though they often overlap. And I’m 36 bitch.

Shithead, that was my first post on this thread. You're under the grand delusion that only one person has figured what a foolish and idiotic fraud you are and are fed up with it. We ALL are.

by Anonymousreply 79October 14, 2024 6:13 PM

r79 Why do you guys think Teacake is a fraud, though? He's admitted to having multiple usernames and he stays consistent on all of them. So, what is the reason? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 80October 14, 2024 6:15 PM

I’ve said this many times before. Muriel can clearly see I’m not defacto or Davida or whatever the fuck his name is.

by Anonymousreply 81October 14, 2024 6:18 PM

Gosh, I don't know, Mao. Why did you all of a sudden show up on DL today for the first time?

by Anonymousreply 82October 14, 2024 6:19 PM

r82 This is not my first time showing up, clown.

by Anonymousreply 83October 14, 2024 6:22 PM

As much as I LOATHE to agree with Teafake on anything, he might actually be right about this. Had Obama been married to a white woman, he would have had mostly the same black male turnout, but absolutely would not have been universally embraced by black women.

Why do you think Obama (who is half white and was raised by a single white mother) is only ever called black, but Kamala (who's technically of more color than Obama) is constantly questioned about her blackness? It's because she's married to a white Jew and raised his white, Jewish kids, whereas Obama's wife and daughters are black.

Haven't any of you bitches spent any time on Lipstick Alley?

by Anonymousreply 84October 14, 2024 6:24 PM

R83 They are going to accuse you of being me. It’s insanity bro.

by Anonymousreply 85October 14, 2024 6:26 PM

[quote] It’s insanity bro.

Is it as insane as coming on here pretending to be your sister Genie, telling everyone you were in the hospital?

Or as insane as professing multiple times you were never coming on here again?

You're garbage, Teafake, and you're infecting the DL. The best thing for everyone would be for you to disappear forever.

by Anonymousreply 86October 14, 2024 6:29 PM

R84 If Obama was married to say someone like Van Jones’ ex wife, he wouldn’t have been the NOMINEE. That’s how far I will take it. Black women were not going to let the first black man with a very real chance of becoming president be married to a Becky, plain and simple. He would have simply lost the South Carolina primary lol.

by Anonymousreply 87October 14, 2024 6:31 PM

r84 and r87 Neither of you are wrong. Obama being married to not just a Black woman, but a coco-skinned, press 'n curled, Black woman was huge. On the other hand, I do think Kamala would get more Black male support if her husband was Black. A lot of them get extra salty when Black women date White men. When I was living my "straight" life my first boyfriend was White and the stares we got when going out in public were just unnecessary. Eyes rolling. Raised eyebrows. And this was the 2000s.

Some of them are already calling Kamala all kinds of bedwenches and shit, so. I'm not surprised that her Black male support is low. Hell, I expected it. A lot of Black men have made it their personal hobby to dog us out on social media and that only gets worse if one of us is with a White dude.

by Anonymousreply 88October 14, 2024 6:39 PM

Exhibit A:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 14, 2024 6:40 PM

I’m blatino, mafuckers! 🌯 🫏 🫔

by Anonymousreply 90October 14, 2024 6:44 PM

Trump is a demagogue. Demagogues work to bend simple minds to their will. It’s not surprising that some black men would be snared in his trap.

I mean, come on. Trump is an admitted groper, and he took away women’s reproductive freedom. But he’s a demagogue, so he’s going to fool a certain percentage of women to vote for him anyway. And he did.

by Anonymousreply 91October 14, 2024 6:46 PM

[quote] I’m blatino, mafuckers! 🌯 🫏 🫔

My mama be Cuban and shit!

by Anonymousreply 92October 14, 2024 6:48 PM

Prince-Akeem = mao. Yet another of Teafake's on-line dramatis personae.

by Anonymousreply 93October 14, 2024 6:48 PM

Well I am, even though I don’t speak Spanish fluently. Thank God I moved to New York at 13 where I got to meet other Latinos of color and Caribbean Spanish people, which even if they not black they are just different from the El Salvadorans I was used to in NW DC.

by Anonymousreply 94October 14, 2024 6:48 PM

I told you they were going to accuse you of being me Mao. Muriel can see though. So there’s that.

by Anonymousreply 95October 14, 2024 6:49 PM

Where does teacake live anyway?

by Anonymousreply 96October 14, 2024 6:49 PM

[quote] Where does teacake live anyway?

Room 271 at the Red Roof Inn in Liberty City.

by Anonymousreply 97October 14, 2024 6:53 PM

You can always tell a Teacake thread because it’s greyed out shortly after being created. 🤣

Congrats, Prince-Akeem! Another loser alias down the drain.

by Anonymousreply 98October 14, 2024 6:56 PM

r95 I know. They've done it before. I, however, lack the ability to care.

by Anonymousreply 99October 14, 2024 6:59 PM

Teafake is so insecure he’s now having entire conversations with himself using his various accounts and W&Wing his own ebonics posts.

I’m beginning to think there are only seven real posters here and the rest are Teacake’s various accounts.

by Anonymousreply 100October 14, 2024 6:59 PM

R100 And that my friend is why all of the rest of us sane folks, all the people you keep accusing of being other people—have been saying you are batshit crazy for some time now.

by Anonymousreply 101October 14, 2024 7:02 PM

22 Faces. Teaturd should call itself Christine, the strawberry girl.

by Anonymousreply 102October 14, 2024 7:03 PM

Mao doesn’t care but I do cause I’m a weirdo and I’m already here before I step out to grab lunch. On my ma, and stack of Bibles, I am not Mao. Muriel or whoever monitors the site from time to time knows this and is laughing at you.

by Anonymousreply 103October 14, 2024 7:03 PM

Anyways talk to yourself now bitch since you’ve derailed yet another intelligent discussion.

by Anonymousreply 104October 14, 2024 7:04 PM

[quote] another intelligent discussion.

😂

by Anonymousreply 105October 14, 2024 7:12 PM

Stop, Hammer time! 🕺🏿

by Anonymousreply 106October 14, 2024 7:32 PM

No the problem is her. People just love to hate this woman.

by Anonymousreply 107October 14, 2024 7:34 PM

R49 Gaza doesn’t deserve a ceasefire. It deserves annihilation. if anything, Israel has been too nice.

by Anonymousreply 108October 14, 2024 7:35 PM

Sho' nuf'. I iz a black. Can't you tell by my Ebonix?

by Anonymousreply 109October 14, 2024 7:36 PM

R107 = Troll with his latest daily talking point.

by Anonymousreply 110October 14, 2024 7:36 PM

How was lunch, Prince Akeemmussycake?

by Anonymousreply 111October 14, 2024 7:44 PM

r108 Gaza isn't the only region Israel is going after. They're attacking in Lebanon, Yemen, and Syria. Everywhere that Iran has proxy armies, they're attacking. Israel has its sights on Iran and vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 112October 14, 2024 7:50 PM

"Concern troll" thread. The GOP is getting really desperate.

Fake polls and fake trolls - that's the real news right now.

by Anonymousreply 113October 14, 2024 7:56 PM

R113 This is not a concern troll thread you idiot. I am speaking on a factual reality. Grow up. Good lord. This is a fking truth that Trump would be dead but he is pulling in soft support from straight black men. Because historically black men have stood behind the Democratic candidate in numbers comparable to black women. It’s been talked about all summer. She is making progress with her grassroots campaign which I love. I have black friends who served with me who are not voting for her.

by Anonymousreply 114October 14, 2024 8:03 PM

Furthermore there may be Russian spies here but I highly doubt DL’s traffic is high enough for political types to post here to sway anyone.

by Anonymousreply 115October 14, 2024 8:04 PM

[quote]R82: Gosh, I don't know, Mao. Why did you all of a sudden show up on DL today for the first time?

[quote]R83: This is not my first time showing up, clown.—mao

It's correct that it's not new here; it hasn't been noticed because it almost never checks its signature box. But it's the same one who was part of the original black cosplaying trio from 2022, which included BlackMillennial. This is the one who pretended for a while to be a black woman in the military (see the 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐨 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐔𝐒𝐌𝐂 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐞’𝐬 ‘𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘’ 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 thread, where "she" undertakes to defend Kyle) - and who, on the 𝐁𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥: 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐬 ‘𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞’ thread, Reply 24, said

[quote]Ok then. Here's a fun and controversial answer: Black people (specifically those descended from slaves) are the original Jews, belonging to "the tribe of Judah" and those who call themselves Jews today (including those in Israel) are imposters who all belong to "a synagogue of Satan." GO!

A couple of days ago I quoted that statement on the 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐦𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩? thread (Reply 42), and that's why the sock user brought that account back to troll 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 thread. He was reminded of it.

One of the issues concerning Trolldar (where you put a poster on ignore, click your ignore tab and review their posting history) is that 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑. 𝑩𝒖𝒕... if you open tabs on other threads where they're suspected of posting, the collection of posts available to review will change. Participants on this thread reviewing mao's posting history may not see the '𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞' replies, but if you open a tab on that thread (link provided below) and then click on 'Ignored', mao's posts from that thread will appear.

Regarding the black cosplayer accounts (of which there's probably more than a dozen), what many seem to lose sight of is the fact that they're run by a 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 - the same one who dominates the DL with his 70-and-some-odd other sock accounts, exhibiting essentially the same repertoire of insults ('mentally ill,' 'autistic', etc) and the same inability to let an issue go (while constantly adjuring others to just 'let it go'). Because it's a single person running the different accounts, a lot of the same material gets recycled elsewhere on the board. It's also why it's so difficult to get rid of - when one account (say, 'Bootsie-Gumdrop' or 'BlackMillenial') gets redlined, it simply picks up and resumes with others of the 70-plus accounts.

From the 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬 thread, Reply 80:

[quote]PD I know this is late but you seriously need to stop this. I am a completely different person than reply 69 et al. You need to stop this. I understand there are very few Black people on this site but goddamn, we're not literally all the same person.

Yes, they literally are.

And the sock puppet user that runs them has so many other accounts additionally that it beggars belief.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 14, 2024 8:28 PM

R116 PD who are you saying that about. Because I was in the military but I have NEVER pretended to be a woman. Maybe Mao is a woman. I don’t even know. I just automatically think everyone is male[and white] unless their name or they say something where it’s understood this is a female.

by Anonymousreply 117October 14, 2024 8:33 PM

[quote]This is the one who pretended for a while to be a black woman in the military

I never claimed to be in the military. And you're going back on ignore. I don't know how the hell you got off of ignore, but welcome back to it. I'm not about to let you disturb my peace on here.

by Anonymousreply 118October 14, 2024 9:09 PM

r117 Yes, I'm a woman (the kind that was actually born with a uterus and ovaries), Black, and a lesbian. Never claimed to be otherwise on here. PD is just being his normal, paranoid schizophrenic self. I don't have the time for his shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 119October 14, 2024 9:11 PM

I've got a few white MAGA on my socials who are *very offended* on black mens' behalf over what former president Obama said yet are the same ones who have posted things like:

"Shut up and dribble."

"While you're taking a knee, shine my shoes, boy."

"No one cares who you're voting for only how fast you throw a ball, thug. STFU."

Now, they are very very very concerned for black men, what they have to say, and their feelings.

I have a strong suspicion that will go back to their previous (lack of) consideration on 6 November.

Anyone fooled into thinking these types give a damn about you is a very gullible person.

by Anonymousreply 120October 14, 2024 9:20 PM

#119 posted 69 times on the 'Sean Puffy Combs is going down' thread.

by Anonymousreply 121October 14, 2024 9:28 PM

r120 The type of Black men who are either sitting this election out or voting for Trump couldn't care less what those White MAGA men are talking about. These are the type of Black men who hate us more than they care about their country. It is a sickness of the highest order. And the Black manosphere is largely to blame for it (see below).

Now go ahead and Google "Charleston White" and see what comes up. Just for fun. See what type of men they're looking up to and whose words they're taking as gospel. G'head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 14, 2024 9:28 PM

R120 Speak on it. They are full of shit that’s what they are. Obama can say what he said because earned that right. He has that respect. He wasn’t no fucking OJ.

by Anonymousreply 123October 14, 2024 9:30 PM

Sorry, but Mao and Teacunt have very similar writing styles. Fail.

by Anonymousreply 124October 15, 2024 1:24 AM

Mao and Teacake and all the others living in OP’s head.

by Anonymousreply 125October 15, 2024 1:39 AM

R124 I’m sorry that your deep online fingerprint analysis is faulty because we are most certainly not the same person. Big ups to Mao though.

by Anonymousreply 126October 15, 2024 1:39 AM

OK Teafake! Say hello to the Others for me.

by Anonymousreply 127October 15, 2024 1:47 AM

I have no opinion on The Multiple One and have responded to their posts, but I thought they were starting a new job around this time and would be posting here less frequently? No sign of that as yet; instead, they are piloting yet another new DL handle.

by Anonymousreply 128October 15, 2024 1:53 AM

I thought that he was leaving and never coming back?

by Anonymousreply 129October 15, 2024 2:09 AM

You know how many times I’ve said that after I realized I been bamboozled into an argument with one of you freaks.

by Anonymousreply 130October 15, 2024 2:15 AM

Only the one time last week and you seemed very definite about it at the time. Or at least, one of you was.

Get help.

by Anonymousreply 131October 15, 2024 2:31 AM

[quote] You know how many times I’ve said that after I realized I been bamboozled into an argument with one of you freaks.

So you've basically admitted you've lied multiple times in here. And we should believe anything you say because....?

by Anonymousreply 132October 15, 2024 2:32 AM

R132 Lie is such a strong word. This is DL not the National Cathedral. Ok yes I lied. I’ve said I wasn’t coming back yet here I am. Sue me. But then again why would you, when I’m feeding you.

by Anonymousreply 133October 15, 2024 2:46 AM

They see her for what she is. When she starts talking ghetto she makes a fool of herself.

by Anonymousreply 134October 15, 2024 2:53 AM

^^^ which is all the time

by Anonymousreply 135October 15, 2024 4:05 AM

R94 Teafake I'm confused - you have said elsewhere that you grew up in Louisiana - why the narrative switch to NYC?

by Anonymousreply 136October 15, 2024 4:18 AM

R136 I never said I grew up in Louisiana so it was either someone spoofing me or somebody who was posting on a thread, one of y’all said “that’s Teacake” and then I guess said “teacake” person talked about being from Louisiana. There is a slight chance my drunken stalker saw where I stated that I had family there but I have NEVER stated that I grew up or even lived there EVER. I’ve never even been to Louisiana.

by Anonymousreply 137October 15, 2024 4:22 AM

r137 Damn. This is going to have them all the way fucked up because I have mentioned that my great-grandmother was from Louisiana and I also have family in New Orleans.

Oh well!

by Anonymousreply 138October 15, 2024 4:29 AM

R138 Because they think we are the same person. You were prolly on a thread, and however you commented one of these old blokes said “that’s Teacake”. And no one dimensional elder gays, I’m not from England now. I have friends from there and I like their slang.

by Anonymousreply 139October 15, 2024 4:32 AM

Which of you lives in the PNW?

by Anonymousreply 140October 15, 2024 4:35 AM

r139 More than likely. It's happened so often, I've stopped paying attention to it when it does. It also doesn't help that I'm also a late 80s baby. Maybe they really are genuinely getting confused, lol.

by Anonymousreply 141October 15, 2024 4:39 AM

Mafuckin' I'ze a black. Sho' nuf!

by Anonymousreply 142October 15, 2024 4:41 AM

R141 Maybe some are, but some of them genuinely think I’m you. They think I’m talking to myself right now. Fuck I care though. May I ask where you are from my dear.

by Anonymousreply 143October 15, 2024 4:46 AM

R140 not me my friend. My stalker swears I’ve talked about being from the Pacific Northwest. I don’t even know if it’s one person at this point. It’s not like this is an unpopular site. I’ve talked about NW DC. Anyways my stalker(s) also swears I work at the DMV 😂.

by Anonymousreply 144October 15, 2024 4:48 AM

r143 I was born in Detroit but currently live in the suburbs of SE Michigan because I like my peace and lower insurance premiums.

by Anonymousreply 145October 15, 2024 5:02 AM

^ Forgot to sign.

by Anonymousreply 146October 15, 2024 5:02 AM

O ok that’s cool. I’ve never been to Detroit though it’s a running joke amongst my friends due to that Scary Movie reference.

by Anonymousreply 147October 15, 2024 5:20 AM

Come home lil' TeaFuck...

by Anonymousreply 148October 15, 2024 5:45 AM

Genie's been very worried about you, PrinceKarteamussy - give her a call.

by Anonymousreply 149October 15, 2024 6:42 AM

Teacunt, you are very seriously mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 150October 15, 2024 8:36 AM

Oh please she's as mediocre as they come. God you have to be pretty dim to not see what a lot of people are looking at and dealing with under the Biden administration. She herself says we need new leadership we need a change. From what? From her? Yes that's what she saying. Do any of you listen to her? Clearly no! And Biden is her worst enemy(God he really must hate her for being in collusion with Nancy stabbing in the back)'Oh she was a very important part of my administration and had a large role in decision making.)} And then Kamala- I'm not Joe Biden! We need a change! I'm proud to have support from a war criminal who has caused the deaths of God knows how many innocent people while making himself fabulously wealthy. I'm woke!

I mean God what a dope. And then Obama really helping her by insulting black men. Oh yeah that will get them to vote for her! All you can shout is oh people won't vote for her because she's some colored broad. Jesus fucking Christ Dems look beyond the ends of your noses.

People do not care if Trump is a convicted felon, that he assaulted women, that he's a traitor who caused one of the worst days in American history, he's ruined the lives of many people, that he's in cognitive decline they are concerned about their own lives in other words what has happened to me during the last four years and what can I do to change it. That's why they are neck in neck and Dems are scared.

And clearly Bill Clinton is not a fan. Hillary must be thrilled with some of the things he's said referring to Kamala. Hillary has not read him the riot act. Or he is ignoring her.

by Anonymousreply 151October 15, 2024 10:00 AM

Teacunt, I'm not the person who made the original comment, but yeah, you have said you were from Louisiana. And NYC. And the PNW. You have made up so many stories on here (Hi Genie!) that everyone knows you're a fucking troll. And you can stop comforting yourself with the fantasy that you have a stalker. Everyone on here hates you and everyone responds to you negatively. It's not just one person.

by Anonymousreply 152October 15, 2024 4:31 PM

R152 No old man. I have never said I am from Louisiana. I have Creole family members. You wasting the last 15, 20 years of your life going tic for tax with me. Enjoy life.

by Anonymousreply 153October 15, 2024 6:13 PM

Tac*

by Anonymousreply 154October 15, 2024 6:14 PM

And I have never stated I am from Pacific Northwest. One of y’all must have come in the thread in the middle with me typing NW as we were already referring to DC. This shit is lame as fuck. Last 100 comments of this mafuckin thread is yall obsession with me. Omg. Same shit. Day after day. You bitches won’t stop. Whatever I’m still young.

by Anonymousreply 155October 15, 2024 6:16 PM

R153. R154. It's "tit" for "tat," you methed out White man.

by Anonymousreply 156October 15, 2024 6:16 PM

It’s called autotype. And stop projecting.

by Anonymousreply 157October 15, 2024 6:18 PM

[quote] Last 100 comments of this mafuckin thread is yall obsession with me.

No one is obsessed with you, Teacunt. We all loathe you and wish you would make good on your promise and go the fuck away permanently. How ever you need to achieve that is your business (sniff, sniff) but I assure you, no one will miss you.

by Anonymousreply 158October 15, 2024 6:22 PM

R157. It's called being an idiot...autotype my ass. YOU "CORRECTED" YOUR ORIGINAL WRONG WORD WITH AGAIN THE WRONG WORD.

by Anonymousreply 159October 15, 2024 6:22 PM

You wanna know about the deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 15, 2024 6:24 PM

R160. How long did it take you to search for that? You needed to research Black musicians, didn't you?

by Anonymousreply 161October 15, 2024 6:28 PM

Teapot, how many verified usernames do you have / have you had on here? Do you maintain like twenty email addresses to register them all?

by Anonymousreply 162October 15, 2024 6:28 PM

Boy bye. You are weird as fuck. I discovered Kate Bush from Strabger Things and I’m into EDM and that’s a dope ass mixup. Foolish, Happy, Baby, Rock wit U aww baby, Rain on me. I’m not even an Ashanti fan and I can name all her singles in chronological order.

by Anonymousreply 163October 15, 2024 6:30 PM

R162. He is hotmail.com's biggest user.

by Anonymousreply 164October 15, 2024 6:37 PM

Don’t you mean outlook? Dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 165October 15, 2024 6:39 PM

R165. No, Teafuck, I didn't. See, Hotmail is a much older email company, merged into Outlook over the last few years. By me saying you are "hotmail's" biggest user accurately portrays your White skin and advanced age.

by Anonymousreply 166October 15, 2024 6:55 PM

R166 Fuck is you talkin bout. Hotmail was huge when I was in middle school using MSN 56K dial up. Everybody and they mama had either a Hotmail or aol account in my neighborhood. You elder gays are so boring and pretentious. But that’s not what pisses me off. It’s the narrow minded ness. Good lord. Let me cool off before I call you the F word.

by Anonymousreply 167October 15, 2024 6:59 PM

What were we talking about other than Teafake’s multiple personalities? Oh, Kamal’a husband being white. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 168October 15, 2024 7:02 PM

[quote] Fuck is you talkin bout. Hotmail was huge when I was in middle school using MSN 56K dial up. Everybody and they mama had either a Hotmail or aol account in my neighborhood. You elder gays are so boring and pretentious. But that’s not what pisses me off. It’s the narrow minded ness. Good lord. Let me cool off before I call you the F word.—Prince-Akeem

Oh, Teafuck must be gettin' angry. His ghettospeak is off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 169October 15, 2024 7:19 PM

Teapot, how many verified usernames do you have / have you had on here? Do you maintain like twenty email addresses to register them all?

by Anonymousreply 170October 15, 2024 7:34 PM

[quote]R118/mao: I never claimed to be in the military.

From the 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐨 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐔𝐒𝐌𝐂 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐞’𝐬 ‘𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘’ 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 thread, Reply 70:

[quote]Correct. I was initially disqualified for being underweight by 5 lbs. They had to rush my recruit file to the office of the commandant of the Marine Corps directly to get a waiver for me to enlist when I was going through MEPS. My recruiter joked that the entirety of my time at Parris Island would be spent with a fork and knife in chow hall.

Around April this year there was more than one thread contemporary with the 'Rittenhouse' thread where you were floating claims of military service. You began calling me 'sir' in various replies. It was an affectation you've apparently forgotten.

Studying your output on the 'Rittenhouse' thread, you also had an unidentified 'wingman' sock being used to help keep your claims flowing - namely Reply 69, et al - the one with which you were having the military exchange. Half the time, you were talking to yourself.

[quote]And you're going back on ignore. I don't know how the hell you got off of ignore, but welcome back to it. I'm not about to let you disturb my peace on here.

You've never placed me on ignore, though I've begged you to. Through more than one sock (including [ Troll 6000 ]), you've screamed at me that no one was gonna force you to put anyone on ignore. (The real answer is that someone running 70-plus sock accounts doesn't put anyone on ignore; they cannot afford any blind spots.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 15, 2024 8:04 PM

Mafuckin'!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 172October 15, 2024 8:07 PM

R167 Teafake you’ve used the F word plenty of times on these threads. You’re possibly getting confused with which of your many socks have used it and when. Comes with the territory, right, Prince Black HolierThanThou’ MussyMoe?

by Anonymousreply 173October 15, 2024 10:22 PM

[quote]You needed to research Black musicians, didn't you?

r161 Just to clarify, Sickick isn't Black he's Middle Eastern. He also got quite popular due to his remix of Frozen by Madonna going viral on TikTok in 2021. It went so viral it got her attention. So, he's well-known to anyone who uses TikTok.

Also, I still don't understand the Teacake hate and why you people think he's fake. The only running theme I see with the vitriol towards him is that his use of AAVE makes you uncomfortable. And when I switch into using it every now and again, you think I'm him. This tells me that you expect Black people on the internet to behalf a certain way in majority White spaces (i.e. you expect us to codeswitch), otherwise it's "one of your own" committing digital blackface. Frankly, it's bizarre, but carry on.

He's already stated he has multiple usernames and conducts himself exactly the same way across all of them. If you're annoyed by that, fine. But to accuse him of being White for no other reason than his (correct) use of AAVE is just odd and gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 15, 2024 10:38 PM

^ *behave

by Anonymousreply 175October 15, 2024 10:39 PM

And here's Sickick's original remix version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176October 15, 2024 10:43 PM

R174 Mao do you know Teacake's sister Genie - the one who was posting on here worried that her brother is in the hospital with cancer?

by Anonymousreply 177October 15, 2024 10:46 PM

I actually got that wrong. Sickick is Indian (from Canada). Maskless photo below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178October 15, 2024 10:55 PM

R174. "Mao".....Teafake alter #38. Notice its use of "but carry on." That's a Teacake/black mussy/etc. Common phrase. Teameth has also used AAVE as a reference point many times. Get off the pipe Gramps.

by Anonymousreply 179October 15, 2024 11:13 PM

r179

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 15, 2024 11:29 PM

R177 you see, this is how I know that post 60 brain ain’t as sharp as what it used to be. I will never forget when Genie made that post. I have that shit bookmark. My sister ain’t never say shit about no motherfucking cancer. She spoke on my mental health. I have that shit saved in case me and that social climbing woman ever make amends. You gon get your ass fucked up in the devilish after-life, for lying like you do. And apologies if you aren’t intentionally lying but just mistaken. Did you ever have Covid?

Hi Mao. I know this shit is crazy as fuck. But hello, how are you.

by Anonymousreply 181October 15, 2024 11:29 PM

R180. R181. Coincidence you posted one right after the other in record time? You're done Teapot. Find a new hobby.

by Anonymousreply 182October 15, 2024 11:32 PM

R182 you find a new hobby. It IS a coincidence. Like I said Muriel knows. Somebody gon get killed. Yall being dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 183October 15, 2024 11:37 PM

R183. Who's going to be killed? Let's get this in writing.

by Anonymousreply 184October 15, 2024 11:40 PM

That's Interesting, R181 - I didn't ask "Teacake" if he/she/it knew Teacake's sister "Genie". I asked "Mao", and yet you answered on "Mao's" behalf.

Getting confused with your multiple socks again? It can't be easy.

While I'm here - I'm curious about "Somebody gon get killed" - was that a threat against R182 specifically or is anybody who points out your delusions under threat? If the latter, I must remember to bolt my front door lest I "gon get killed" too.

by Anonymousreply 185October 15, 2024 11:51 PM

r181 I'm fine. But you do realize that some of this backlash you're getting is due to the fact that you have multiple usernames, right?

I highly doubt we're the only two Black users on here, but the others are likely staying incognito to avoid being accused of being you. I stopped caring, but why not just ignore these people instead of constantly responding?

by Anonymousreply 186October 15, 2024 11:56 PM

R185. Sounded like a threat against me specifically, but in a druggie's mind, anything is possible. If he/she/it continues threatening people, further action will need to occur.

by Anonymousreply 187October 15, 2024 11:58 PM

Yep I assume that threatening language like that would get someone banned. Although, who to ban? There are so many.

by Anonymousreply 188October 16, 2024 12:01 AM

R186. Because if he/she/it ignores everyone who calls out his/hers/its bullshit, he would have NO ONE to talk to. But you know that since you are him/her/it.

by Anonymousreply 189October 16, 2024 12:02 AM

r189 Or, perhaps, you're him and all of this is just part of some weird game. Either way, I've had sufficient. Enjoy the rest of your day. All of you.

by Anonymousreply 190October 16, 2024 12:09 AM

R190. See you in 20 minutes, Mao, BlackMussy, Defacto, etc.

by Anonymousreply 191October 16, 2024 12:12 AM

Don't go yet Mao! I'm still waiting for you to answer my question re whether you know Teacake's sister Genie.

by Anonymousreply 192October 16, 2024 12:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!