Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ozempic is killing Christina Aguilera's sex drive!

Christina Aguilera loves her ultra skinny figure, but it’s caused a lull in her love life, according to an insider. The source exclusively tells Life & Style that her long suffering fiancé, Matthew Rutler, is tearing his hair out in frustration.

“Christina’s all about looking as sexy as she can these days. She’s constantly showing off her body and parading around in skin tight clothes,” the insider reveals. “Most people probably assume she’s got a hot sex life to go with her hot body, but it’s actually the total opposite.”

The source continues, “Apparently, she and Matt used to have a way better sex life, but these days it’s DOA because she’s just never in the mood. It’s not something that’s ever been an issue in their relationship before so of course Matt is blaming her drastic weight loss. Plus, although Christina denies taking Ozempic or any of the other weight loss drugs, decreased libido is one of the possible side effects so it’s not hard to put two and two together.”

However, according to the insider, the “Genie in a Bottle” hit maker, 43, “doesn’t seem to think it’s a problem.”

“She’s so caught up in looking good and all the stuff going on with her career, but it’s certainly doing a number on Matt. He feels like their connection’s just not the same as it used to be. He’s been complaining to friends and saying he wishes she’d gain some weight and start acting like herself again,” the source concludes.

The news of Matt’s concerns about their love life comes on the heels of fans worrying that Christina might be taking her weight loss too far.

“Christina has been losing weight for the past year and is feeling more confident than she has in ages,” a separate insider told Life & Style on Thursday, October 10. “Still, people are starting to wonder if perhaps she’s taking it too far. She looks smaller than she did in her teen years. It’s really shocking to see in-person.”

The “I Turn to You” singer has never addressed whether or not she’s used weight loss medication to shed some pounds, but the source said she feels “pressure to compete with the younger pop stars.”

However, when Christina sat down for an interview with Glamour in August, she explained that she didn’t want her children to obsess over their weight due to society’s often unrealistic standards similar to how she felt as a teen.

“Your kids trigger things in you that you don’t want them to go through, and it’s almost like you’re reliving this whole thing again,” the “Lady Marmalade” songstress told the outlet on August 15. “When you’re a teenager, you have a very different body than when you’re in your 20s. I started to fill out, and then that was unacceptable because it was like, ‘Oh, she’s getting thicker.’ Then I had industry people: ‘They liked your body and how you were as a skinny teenager.’”

As for the rumors about how she lost weight? Christina said she was past the point of worrying about what people whispered about.

“I have a maturity now where I just don’t give a f—k about your opinion,” the Burlesque star said. “I’m not going to take it on. It must be your responsibility to take up your space. Other people’s opinions of me are not my business.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2024 3:00 AM

I'll gladly service her boyfriend, if she doesn't want him.

Matthew, call me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2024 8:34 AM

Off-topic, but why tf do people have "engagements" that last for years and years? Christina and Matthew have been "engaged" for nearly 11 years. That's literally twice as long as her first marriage.

I am also casually acquainted with a couple in real life who have been engaged for almost 7.5 years, so it's not just a celeb thing.

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2024 9:35 AM

She's such a wannabe, but she'll never be me.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2024 9:43 AM

[quote]Off-topic, but why tf do people have "engagements" that last for years and years? Christina and Matthew have been "engaged" for nearly 11 years.

Well, R2, between the Ozempic, the occasional tour, and being a mom...who has the time?

Maybe it was important to declare their intentions at the time but over the years less important to do anything about it. Or maybe she thinks, "what's another 8 years until our daughter of of age and I'm in a better position with regard to anything akin to spousal support for a partner whose fortune is 1% of mine?"

It's the converse that always surprises me, the celebrities who seem unable to function without a legal marriage to a spouse, or the celebrities in their 20s who embark on a chain of marriages where I would be fucking everyone and living alone.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2024 10:36 AM

This rich cunt can’t get on a 1600 calorie meal plan or something? Why does she need ozempic?

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2024 10:48 AM

I haven't lost my libido y'all! Come over anytime!

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2024 10:50 AM

Never go full chola.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2024 10:51 AM

What a dreary PR laden post OP.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2024 10:57 AM

r2 "literally"

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2024 10:58 AM

Who’s the insider with all this scuttlebutt? Her Ozempic dealer?

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2024 11:20 AM

When was the last time she had a hit? Her career has been over, and it has nothing to do with her waist size.

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2024 11:27 AM

Maybe he can put his peenie in a bottle if she won't rub it the right way.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2024 1:13 AM

R3 Cunt, I’m actually hot and you smell like a turd. Or is that just your movie? Or both?

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2024 1:20 AM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2024 1:24 AM

She’s too old for making babies, so she worthless.

Put her out to pasture.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2024 1:39 AM

R14 Mariah dear, you haven’t been able to sing longer than I’ve been irrelevant. Sit down.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2024 2:55 AM

Let's talk about the husband....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2024 3:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!