Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is Jill Stein’s actual platform?

Does she have one? I’ve never heard anyone talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2024 12:15 AM

She was a compelling and well spoken candidate in 2016. Free health insurance and addressing global warming were outlined as her priorities.

But she has been identified as a troll and a Russian operative, she denies both accusations.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2024 3:07 AM

She says she'll get 15% of the vote...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2024 3:08 AM

Elect Trump.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2024 3:11 AM

Egomaniac and only exists to help Trump. Her MI staff confirmed it - 'we have the power to stop Kamala from winning Michigan' - well then who will win? Trump!

Hate this bitch. Do ANYTHING else but be a continuous pain in the neck and threat for democracy.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2024 3:14 AM

RFK Jr was still on my mafuckin California ballot.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2024 3:14 AM

DKM – Deny Kamala Michigan.

Seriously, that's the entirety of her platform, one of her campaign strategists was caught on tape talking about it the other day.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2024 3:18 AM

Just listened to this yesterday. In short, she’s a total grifter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2024 3:19 AM

Her platform: I suck Vlad’s dick.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2024 3:22 AM

How old is this ho? She ain’t stealing no votes this election tho. All she gon do is minimize the popular vote total in blue states. Had her mafucker ass not been on the ballot Kamala’s total vote would just be higher. She will have null effect in swing states.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2024 3:22 AM

Mafuckin* ass not mafucker

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2024 3:23 AM

Dining with Vlad...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2024 3:24 AM

If you have been a regular ass democratic voter and you vote Jill you are TRASH. Yep that’s right. You are a trash ass human being. Ain’t no explanation needed. Just know that’s what the fuck you are.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2024 3:28 AM

She would have been executed as a traitor 70 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2024 3:52 AM

But really what is it? My hypothesis is she’s a radicalized granola type that was somehow bribed into her position for airtime on networks like RT, which were the only ones following her in 2016, surrounding the narrative of the Keystone Pipeline and Native Americans in places like Pine Ridge being forgotten about. Like clickbait type segments.

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2024 4:28 AM

Help Putin.

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2024 4:31 AM

R14 She as a third party environmentally conscious progressive in MA in 2002 against Mitt Romney and a machine Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2024 4:32 AM

R16 I kind of understood that but I’m not understanding how has become more aligned with Russian interests. That’s the part I don’t understand. What influenced her?

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2024 4:37 AM

Jill Stein is not and has never been a progressive. She is a whore for dirty money and she'll take it wherever she can get it..

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2024 4:44 AM

I love Putin and I love seitan.

by Anonymousreply 19October 14, 2024 5:23 AM

She refused to say that Putin is a war criminal but in the same breath said that Joe Biden definitely is a war criminal.

OK bitch, and you're not on Vlad's payroll. If you waste a vote on this cunt, you need to go into the grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 20October 14, 2024 5:27 AM

She has our vote!!!

by Anonymousreply 21October 14, 2024 5:38 AM

Her platform is whatever Putin tells her it is.

by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2024 5:46 AM

She must love Tulsi

by Anonymousreply 23October 14, 2024 5:49 AM

Jill Stein, once a “Granola Girl” symbol of organic living and environmental activism, emerged as the face of the Green Party, promoting social justice and ecological sustainability. A physician by trade, her political career took an unexpected turn when accusations arose of her being a “Russian asset” following her attendance at a 2015 Moscow dinner alongside Vladimir Putin and Michael Flynn. Though Stein fervently denied any ties to Russian interference, the image of her at the event fueled speculation that her presidential campaigns may have siphoned progressive votes and inadvertently aided foreign interests, transforming her public persona from eco-warrior to a controversial figure in U.S. politics.

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2024 5:51 AM

Stein, who at least, is extremely well-spoken allowed herself to be trolled by a radio morning show host of all people.

Her mask slipped and revealed a candidate not ready for prime time.

The host, a loud mouth, went on and on about Stein losing the election every single time for decades.

That was an opportunity for Stein to educate (the loudmouth) and the audience about the Green Party's objectives and specifically her own values.

"The Green Party is running to win."

"Losing an election isn't the objective, Winning is the objective. Each loss is painful but provides an opportunity for the Green Party to remind Americans that a lesser of two evils is still evil".

"The Green Party's values are American values more aligned with the citizen's needs than the Democratic party and certainly the Republicans values".

Instead of saying any of this, Stein, a typically competent well-spoken, media savvy candidate candidate sputtered why is a Black choosing to vote for the oppressor. Her response, inappropriate and racist, reminded me of flaccid propaganda "and are you hanging Negros"? Her response gave credibility to the accusation of being Stein a stooge for an outside influence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2024 7:51 AM

Instead of saying any of this, Stein, a typically competent well-spoken, media savvy candidate, sputtered why is a Black choosing to vote for the oppressor.

Her response, inappropriate and racist, reminded me of flaccid propaganda "and are you hanging Negros"?

Her response gave credibility to the accusation of being Stein a stooge for an outside influence:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 14, 2024 7:59 AM

Jill Stein is a motherfucking SPOILER.

Yes, she has a right to run, but this year should not be the time. This election is dire and too important. We must get rid of Trump once and for all. Democracy is at stake.

GTFO Jill Stein!!

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2024 9:42 AM

R13 and 80 years ago she would have been a hero and seen as helping one of Americas truly great and important allies in the fight against the evil axis powers

by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2024 10:21 AM

[quote][R13] and 80 years ago she would have been a hero and seen as helping one of Americas truly great and important allies in the fight against the evil axis powers

Nah, she would have dined with Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2024 3:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2024 3:09 PM

She looks so unhealthy and looks like she smells.

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2024 3:30 PM

Such pretty yellow teeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2024 3:31 PM

“How many representatives are in the house of representatives?” “600?” 🤡

by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2024 3:48 PM

R27 “ this year should not be the time”

This year is an absolutely perfect time. She like RFK jr has a role to play.

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2024 4:00 PM

Citing position on Israel, former KKK chief David Duke endorses Jill Stein for U.S. president:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2024 12:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!