Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Milo Donkeyteefs Fishfloppadoppolous Turns 40!

The evil ugly stupid crazy unloved broke and broken-down drugged-out dirt-common cunt is now also by his own standards HIDEOUSLY OLD.

What is DL getting him for a pressie?

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2024 1:32 AM

I've always fucking hated him.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2024 11:25 PM

He has been a detestable smear of shit ever since he first sleazed into view 20 years ago with The Acorn.

I look forward to the day he is ejected from his current residence and forced into homelessness.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2024 11:39 PM

I wish him well.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2024 11:47 PM

Did I say TWO paper bags for Milo and Emerald?

UNLIMITED PAPER BAGS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2024 12:05 AM

Is he still pretending to be an ex-gay?

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2024 12:07 AM

Venomous as high a DLer camp fashion.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2024 12:54 AM

^^^^ I’m having a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2024 12:55 AM

Milo claims Walz raped his own son and dares Walz to sue him if it's untrue.

Well, shit, I can see the VP candidate dropping everything to sue a bankrupt asshole with a prolapse the size of the Holland Tunnel who was last newsworthy for green-lighting grown men fucking 13-year-olds.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2024 1:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!