Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How are you preparing for another Trump Presidency?

It's entirely possible. Let's have an intelligent discussion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 15, 2024 2:42 PM

New earrings, new kaftans...

I want to look my very best on the train to the concentration camp.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2024 5:19 PM

An intelligent discussion.... about MAGAts? Uneducated, entitled, whiny, fat and lazy are about the nicest things anyone can say. Hypocrites all. Willing to trade freedom [italic]and[/italic] security for power. Myopic to the point of danger. Depraved, immoral, and corrupt. Unamerican to the core. And so lacking in self awareness that they have become a cult willing to follow their leader off a cliff. And were the Democrats willing, it wouldn't be all that difficult to send them down a path to self-immolation, but we're not there — yet — and hold out hope that their worst instincts can be held in abeyance.

How do you prepare for this?

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2024 5:38 PM

If it happens

1. File for Social Security 11/6/24

2. Re allocate my investment accounts

3. List my home for sale , downsize to cheaper flyover state not high on the climate change risk level.

4. Prepare for initial civil unrest and increasing poor race relations in the US for the next 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2024 7:19 PM

There won't be one.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2024 7:23 PM

I said two years ago that I'd leave the country if Trump wins reelection, and unlike most people, I mean it. I'm single and can work from anywhere. I am entirely fine spending four years in Portugal or the Canary Islands – my top two choices – if American elects a fascist president.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2024 7:32 PM

“My name is Melan-ya Trrrrump and I am prostitute!”

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2024 7:33 PM

I have an Irish passport. I've never had the balls to quit my job and travel in my 20s. I took vacations but never more than 2 weeks. My lease is up in February so if he wins I will quit my job and fly to Europe. I will travel around by train for a few months using my savings and then settle in a cheaper European country and hopefully get a job in a hotel or resort for summer season. Then move on to Asia in winter 2025.

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2024 7:35 PM

I am old so

Popcorn, lots of beer, a comfy chair, and learning to look up constantly as I walk. If trump wins lots of libs will be jumping out of high windows. So it will be best to always look up

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2024 7:40 PM

I think the only major thing we'll see besides changes in spending priorities, is a huge change in immigration enforcement. Considering that a poll showed the majority of Americans are for repatriation of illegals, I don't think the majority will be upset by the change.

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2024 7:46 PM

[quote]If it happens 1. File for Social Security 11/6/24

Really? I'll be 63 in December and also wonder about this.

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2024 9:35 PM

Move to Canada. I have dual citizenship.

Trump wins and JD takes over at some point. JD does not believe in democracy nor does his benefactor Peter Thiel nor their "intellectual" guru Curtis Yarvin. These people are fascists and there is no way in hell that I am sticking around for this.

I am volunteering every free moment that I have for the campaign and I truly hope that Harris/Walz wins. The alternative is devastating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2024 9:42 PM

I dreaded his first term but survived. I just got so sick of his constant commotion and blabbering. My biggest concern about a Trump Redux is an unleashed President out to settle every score.

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2024 10:00 PM

I think R3 captures my thinking. I’m also married to an Italian citizen, so that could be a potential off-ramp. The emergency plan is to drive up I-5 to Vancouver.

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2024 10:03 PM

By voting you for F&F, OP.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2024 10:04 PM

[quote]Popcorn, lots of beer, a comfy chair, and learning to look up constantly as I walk.

Yes, dear. You go ahead and do that! I'm sure Trump's Gestapo will let you live at *least* another month or so, until you're gassed like the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2024 11:01 PM

I volunteer at a state venue as a docent in a red state.

Fuck that going forward.

My Southern state is run by the state GOP. I'll be damned if I give away my time and labor to a state that 100% of the electors voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2024 11:12 PM

How cute, r5 thinks he can move wherever he wants. Typical American.

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2024 11:13 PM

[quote] Move to Canada. I have dual citizenship.

Canada is a QAnon shithole and is about to have a Right-wing government. Good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2024 11:14 PM

Keep plenty of cash on hand and move all of my investments out of the stock market, because it'll crash when he starts deportations and put his tariffs on everything.

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2024 11:16 PM

Already investigated moving to Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2024 11:17 PM

R18 is right. I've written about my SIL before. She's Canadian and she and all her Canadian friends and family are total magats. Total covid conspiracy theorists and a few even gave up their jobs over the vaccine and adore the fat orange lump.

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2024 11:19 PM

Three things, OP:

1. Moved some of my money into a one-year CD. It's performative, really, but will give me relief if the market goes berserk.

2. I'm deleting all anti-Trump emails from my Google account. Also performative and useless, as the recipients probably still have them.

3. I'm investigating off-the-grid lifestyle alternatives that don't involve eating squirrels.

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2024 11:21 PM

I’ll be First Mistress. Have a bedroom in the White House next to Trump’s room to take care of his needs. Awesome times!

by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2024 11:21 PM

Mexico's permanent resident visas are issued to foreigners who want to live in Mexico permanently. In many cases, you have to get a temporary resident visa and renew it until you've lived in the country for four consecutive years before you can apply for a permanent resident visa.

by Anonymousreply 24October 13, 2024 11:24 PM

I’ve ordered antifreeze to spike his Diet Cokes.

by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2024 11:25 PM

[quote] I am old so

One would think you'd acquired some wisdom with age but, here you are, trolling.

by Anonymousreply 26October 13, 2024 11:35 PM

I put away a little nest egg with which to leave the country (some of which I'm going to spend if Kamala gets elected -- yippee!). At this point I'm thinking Panama (cheaper than Costa Rica). They have a special program for retirees. I've saved all the websites with the instructions I'll need to follow to get the proper documentation to emigrate, and I imagine I'll be able to rent out my place fairly quickly for some extra income. And I know a good guy who will maintain my property when I go.

I've been mentally preparing myself for this move since 2019, so I'm sure I'll be fine. And, as I've said here before, I had four years of Spanish in high school (back in the dark ages), of which I remember more than you'd think. I've always wanted to be fluent. Now's my chance!

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2024 12:07 AM

R5 how come you didn't move in 2016? Amy Schumer, Bryan Cranston, Whoopi Goldberg among many others said they would move if Trump became president and yet they never did even though they certainly had the means to do so and I'm sure of several of them already own homes in other countries.

by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2024 12:11 AM

[Quote] File for Social Security 11/6/24

Sadly I have to wait until the end of 2025. Hope it’s still there when I reach 62. I sure as fuck have paid enough into it.

by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2024 12:14 AM

I’ll be depressed and go on from there. I’ll hope that the Alt National Park Service reactivates so I can buy some merch and support them in a cause I believe in.

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2024 12:20 AM

I’m rush-filing a 2nd parent adoption as the non-bio dad in a 2 dad family, even though I’m right there as parent on the birth certificate. Time to take extra steps, legally 🙁

I wasn’t so concerned when Trump became President in 2017, as he didn’t seem so beholden to the Christian Taliban. But there is a very real non-zero chance that JD Vance will become President.. and will prove himself to be all in on Project 2025.

Non-heteronormative families do not fare well in that Project.

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2024 12:22 AM

I couldn't have gone anywhere in 2016 -- I wasn't 62 yet. But now, I'm set, baby! I'm already collecting SS!

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2024 12:31 AM

It’s unsettling that someone who is obviously unstable, dishonest, criminal, and as terrible person as Trump is even on the ballot.

But let’s be real. If people had a choice between our form of government and their own pocketbook, the US would lose. If we’re really honest, we would realize that has been true in just about any country faced with such a choice.

So I’m going to stay and do what I can even if he wins. I will do what I can to prepare and protect myself and my partner and my dogs. But to cut and run seems cowardly at a time when brave people will be needed.

by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2024 12:43 AM

and to think they haven't even closed all the concentration camps from his first term.

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2024 12:46 AM

Fuck leaving. I don't care about the age thing, I'd be 67 by the end of his 2nd presidency. There will be a rising up and civil war on many fronts, and I don't see Trump surviving. The CIA will kill him before his term ends, and Vance - the Anti-Christ - will take over. People will go back to church. The dividing lines will be drawn and the stupid fools who vote for Trump will have a rude awakening. Those under Trump are the true danger.

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2024 12:49 AM

LOL you gals are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2024 12:56 AM

Realistically, there will be far greater consequences this time around. Gaza and Ukraine will feel it right away, and so will anyone who can be easily and visibly deported. Trump will flex his immunity card and his ability to direct the DOJ to prosecute his enemies.

Violence doesn’t seem to be in the air, but it didn’t really in January of 2021.

There are a lot of logistical and practical barriers to the dystopia many fear. That doesn’t mean they will hold, but it takes a LOT of time and dedication. Hiring a Federal employee takes forever. And if you think Lisa Murkowski and other more moderate Republicans are just going to let Trump or Vance go full out authoritarian, you are in full on paranoia mode.

Which is not to say it won’t be bad if Trump wins. I would prefer he not get the chance. But we are going to need a lot of people who will do the hard work of stopping him until we can replace him,

by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2024 12:59 AM

All those wars he started during his first term!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2024 1:20 AM

I will be crushed if he wins. I want to believe that my fellow Americans will not elect him.

by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2024 1:27 AM

R38, the Gaza war is directly tied to Trump’s Abraham Accords. He also withheld arms from Ukraine and backed out of the Iran nuclear deal.

These are conflicts that would happen no matter who is President

Americans tend to think the US is at the center of everything that happens in the world. The really stupid ones like you ratchet that up into political gamesmanship.

by Anonymousreply 40October 14, 2024 1:29 AM

[quote]Let's have an intelligent discussion.

Forget it, Jake. This is Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 41October 14, 2024 1:30 AM

oh please anything bad that happened for the last 100 years you tie to Trump. You're nuts.

by Anonymousreply 42October 14, 2024 1:30 AM

R42 -- Why we can't have nice things

by Anonymousreply 43October 14, 2024 1:31 AM

What R36 said.

by Anonymousreply 44October 14, 2024 1:31 AM

Because of inflation under Biden/Harris. We can't afford nice things anymore.

by Anonymousreply 45October 14, 2024 1:32 AM

[quote]He also withheld arms from Ukraine

Keep rewriting history R40!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 14, 2024 1:40 AM

stop writing an incomplete history R46

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 14, 2024 1:45 AM

I agree with R2, it’s a fool’s argument.

by Anonymousreply 48October 14, 2024 1:51 AM

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

by Anonymousreply 49October 14, 2024 1:57 AM

Archie Bunker once said: "Stifle yourself dingbat."

by Anonymousreply 50October 14, 2024 2:00 AM

Let's Mussolini him!

by Anonymousreply 51October 14, 2024 2:06 AM

[quote]Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

That's also what the pro-free speech people believe.

by Anonymousreply 52October 14, 2024 2:11 AM

Renegotiating my pre-nup.

by Anonymousreply 53October 14, 2024 2:14 AM

There can be no intellient discussion concerning Trump. Republicans want a civil war and they will get one.

by Anonymousreply 54October 14, 2024 2:21 AM

I am through making allowances for their stupidity, mental illness, and alternate reality. They are evil people, just as bad as any NAZI who ever ran a gas chamber, and they should be treated accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 55October 14, 2024 2:22 AM

They are arrogant, violent, and dumb as animals.

by Anonymousreply 56October 14, 2024 2:23 AM

R56 Are you talking about our inner cities? Shame on you!

by Anonymousreply 57October 14, 2024 2:38 AM

All these insane posts are exactly why Trump is most likely going to win. Add to it some major blunders by the Biden administration, the refusal to admit he was cognitively impaired well over a year ago when it was so obvious (and it could have been dealt with adequately and responsibly), while the administration and msm blatantly lied about it for months, embracing and promoting leftist ideology and policies, the border catastrophe, the attempts to destroy Trump by any means necessary, hijacking the democratic process by foisting an incompetent presidential candidate on the country and bypassing the primary process, silencing any hint of warning, dissent, or disagreement, demonizing anyone who didn't tow the party line, etc.

If Trump wins, democrats will have no one else to blame but themselves.

- A registered democrat who didn't vote for Biden in the NYS primary.

by Anonymousreply 58October 14, 2024 2:43 AM

^ Oh look, a Democrat who shits all over Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 59October 14, 2024 3:01 AM

R58 = Log Cabinette.

by Anonymousreply 60October 14, 2024 3:06 AM

Trump is looking uglier everyday. And that's just the outside.

by Anonymousreply 61October 14, 2024 3:07 AM

There i s no border catastrophe you lying sack of shit. Donald Trump was a party to over 4,000 lawsuits before he entered politics, so he has not been "Persecuted" for political reasons. Indeed, this is normal for him. The fact that you didn't know that is on you.

by Anonymousreply 62October 14, 2024 3:13 AM

In fact, that was his normal method of doing business. Thousands of contractors worked for Trump and were never paid. If they wanted to be paid, they had to sue hijm. It was his MO

by Anonymousreply 63October 14, 2024 3:13 AM

R58 thinks paying hush money to a mistress to hide his sex trade cheating should not be illegal!

by Anonymousreply 64October 14, 2024 3:22 AM

Even if it comees from campaign funds!

by Anonymousreply 65October 14, 2024 3:23 AM

I shall snarl at anyone I meet who voted for Trump. BUT he won't win.

by Anonymousreply 66October 14, 2024 3:29 AM

All these posts hurt your widdle feeinhs because you don't want to admit you've fallen for a con? Betraying the US national interest, first by trying to blackmail Zelensky to dig up dirt on Biden, and in general acting in the Russian national interest against US interests, that's okay by you as long as you don't get your widdle feelings hurt! And you wonder why people don't respect you as a VICTIM!

by Anonymousreply 67October 14, 2024 3:29 AM

^^^The posts are just getting crazier and crazier!

by Anonymousreply 68October 14, 2024 3:40 AM

I get lots new outfits!

by Anonymousreply 69October 14, 2024 3:48 AM

R68 has forgotten the first thing which got Trump impeached. Reagan got away with that too. He arranged with Iran NOT to release the American hostages he was holding until Carter left office so he would then provide Iran with the weapons it wanted. He had quite a record of negotiating with terrorists, and giving in to their demands, as he did in Beirut in 1983. And then came Iran-Contra. And he used the CIA to illegal sell cocaine in US cities to finance black ups overseas. Treason is becoming a republican tradition. Not to mention Bush coddling China during Tiananmen Square and Bush Junior not only selling access to his dad to Arab sheikhs, but taking away the invulnerability of our nuclear subs by letting China service them, the biggest strategic reverse this county has suffered since the Soviets exploded an H bomb.

by Anonymousreply 70October 14, 2024 3:51 AM

Covid conspiracy and anti vaxxers did a number on Canada. Canada has the same issue as the US with a lot of working class people moving to the far right and becoming conspiracy theorists. I truly think that having no regulations around disinformation/misinformation online will lead to the downfall of many western democracies. It already brought us Brexit and Trump.

That said - I will move to Montreal - a wonderful city which I adore. I really don’t think that America can survive a second Trump presidency with only loyalists/MAGA surrounding him and Project 2025 undertaken.

by Anonymousreply 71October 14, 2024 4:26 AM

Working class people are not veering to the right in the US. Courthouse crooks and suburban racists are the Trump votres, not working class people.

by Anonymousreply 72October 14, 2024 4:42 AM

Accepting now that it will happen.Nothing lasts forever-not even American Democracy…

by Anonymousreply 73October 14, 2024 4:59 AM

Feudalism has no future on this planet Prince Putin at R73. Repent your evil ways.

by Anonymousreply 74October 14, 2024 5:03 AM

I guess the idea is that we can't have democracy anymore because Christian white heterosexual males are no longer the majority. Baby that happened a hundred years ago. Why the bullshit now?

by Anonymousreply 75October 14, 2024 5:06 AM

Mommy Dearest vibe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 14, 2024 5:10 AM

[quote] Reagan got away with that too. He arranged with Iran NOT to release the American hostages he was holding until Carter left office so he would then provide Iran with the weapons it wanted.

That’s a conspiracy theory, dear. There is no actual proof except suspicion.

by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2024 7:27 AM

R75, you think democracy will happen under Muslims or those who come with communist ideology? Sorry, hon, but demographic changes are serious, and the first in the firing line will be homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2024 7:28 AM

I'm a middle-aged white guy of moderate means. Realistically, Trump getting re-elected won't affect me that directly.

by Anonymousreply 79October 14, 2024 7:33 AM

[quote] That’s a conspiracy theory, dear. There is no actual proof except suspicion.

It's not. It's a fact.

by Anonymousreply 80October 14, 2024 7:40 AM

Anyone who thinks if they get in you will just need to hold your breath for four years before you can get rid of him is delusional. If you think Peter Thiel has funded JD Vance all his life for JD to be nothing better than Vice President to a President who doesn't listen to anyone, you have rocks in your head.

Forget about Trump. He's a distraction. They only need him to get their foot in the door, then the serious people will take over, with a gleeful shout of "Demo day!"

by Anonymousreply 81October 14, 2024 7:47 AM

r7, you *do* know that you don't have the right to work in the EU with an Irish passport 🙄

by Anonymousreply 82October 14, 2024 9:18 AM

R81 DITTO- Voting a president out of office will be over because voting will be over for ever. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 83October 14, 2024 10:16 AM

For some of us there is no preparing-just vote-wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 84October 14, 2024 10:20 AM

R15 popcorn beer a comfy chair and my 12 gage. I am not going to any fucking camp. And likely neither are you unless it’s How To Be A Good Sub Camp for a week or so in the summer.

But one thing to stock up on if Trump does win——condoms and gloves for anal play..

The camps will only come if the 98% -94% of the population becomes very afraid of the 2-4% gay and bi men as far as a significant infectious disease outbreak they might drive.

No major infectious disease epidemics and there will never be any camps. And of course lesbians will be fine because they don’t spread infectious disease and most straights like lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 85October 14, 2024 10:31 AM

" Nothing in Austria has change”

by Anonymousreply 86October 14, 2024 10:32 AM

For everyone saying they'll move away from the US if Trump wins, I can tell you it's not that easy. And I don't just mean because of getting a visa in your new homeland. I have lived outside the US for the past decade. My American friends and family often say "you're so lucky you don't live here (US) right now" etc.

However, I am still a US citizen, I have to file a US tax return every year and I am still subject to US tax laws regarding the company I own and my own personal taxes. My family members all still live in the US and I am very much impacted by what happens to them. I would also like to live in the US part time during retirement.

It's pretty hard to "just leave". If you don't have friends/family in the US that you care about, that makes it slightly easier. You will also need to give up your US citizenship (very, very costly) if you really want a complete and clean break. Sometimes it feels like the Hotel California.

by Anonymousreply 87October 14, 2024 10:34 AM

You boys are over worried. There is nothing to worry about. The true and rightful winner of what I see as a totally free and fair election will get certified as the next president..

Trust me on this the right person will win

by Anonymousreply 88October 14, 2024 11:18 AM

I have always believed the nation state is a bad idea. I mean who does it really benefit to be divided in to us and them anyway. Democracy as the system as to which it has manifested itself into has interwoven with the nation state as a corporate self serving enterprise that puts the average citizen at a disadvantage. It's more personal connections that define a place of belonging. The world is full of good people so I'm gonna go find some elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 89October 14, 2024 11:32 AM

R89 I look forward to reading about your travels as you walk the earth like a monk looking for good people who like you see democracy as something “ that puts the average citizen at a disadvantage”

Unless you are totally full of shit and are not going anywhere I wish you the best of luck on your search.

by Anonymousreply 90October 14, 2024 12:33 PM

[quote]I’m rush-filing a 2nd parent adoption as the non-bio dad in a 2 dad family, even though I’m right there as parent on the birth certificate. Time to take extra steps, legally 🙁

What makes you think this will be valid after Project 2025 gets through?

by Anonymousreply 91October 14, 2024 2:43 PM

Earrings! Caftans!

by Anonymousreply 92October 14, 2024 5:36 PM

There probably are posters on DL and similar platforms keeping the ‘’Mike Johnson’s’’ and their thugs updated on what’s being discussed.

by Anonymousreply 93October 14, 2024 6:22 PM

Yes-Even if Harris wins Trump and friends will make a mess bigger than anything we’ve seen.

by Anonymousreply 94October 14, 2024 6:27 PM

R93 thinks the RNC and the Trump staff have moles at the DL. :-)

Let’s hope they , never , ever , as in no chance , ever start to read here or get detailed reports about what is said here at my time ever

. Gay rights, marriage equality, it could all come crashing down.

by Anonymousreply 95October 14, 2024 6:36 PM

^ I bet Mike Johnson would enjoy all of the Golden Girls and LHOTP threads here. Not to mention the gay porn stars of yesteryear threads.

by Anonymousreply 96October 14, 2024 6:41 PM

After reading the comments it appears the majority of DL subscribers are far left. Not a single one of you drama queens will leave the country if Trump wins.

by Anonymousreply 97October 14, 2024 6:54 PM

Trump crucified Christ. True story.

by Anonymousreply 98October 14, 2024 7:04 PM

Trump and Christ the return of the undead. True story.

by Anonymousreply 99October 14, 2024 7:09 PM

Those that think they are going to be able to come back in 4 years because it will be over, think again. Once the right gets the power they aren't ever letting it go and this country would have to overthrown the gov't. ruled by the right

by Anonymousreply 100October 14, 2024 7:30 PM

oooo insurectiony

by Anonymousreply 101October 14, 2024 7:31 PM

Win or lose, I suspect the extreme right is just warming up. Reactionary movements take on slow momentum.

by Anonymousreply 102October 14, 2024 7:40 PM

Trump Militia hunting FEMA workers in North Carolina. Milton sets off 2nd Civil War!

by Anonymousreply 103October 14, 2024 8:06 PM

R100 indeed. The right is vicious, focused, determined, and together. And they will do everything they can in getting away with making sure that the future is a right one. They will be like one of those mma fighters choking out someone for a truly significant win, They will make sure. They are fighting for the soul of the country.

The left though will counter by talking ,posting, yacking, complaining, and threatening

by Anonymousreply 104October 14, 2024 8:26 PM

A lot of you in here sound quite unhinged, ngl.

by Anonymousreply 105October 14, 2024 8:38 PM

All of you talking about up and leaving (to where?) with a Trump victory - I can’t think of a single nationality less well suited to living in another country, especially when so many of you have never set foot in another country.

For those of you already packing your bags - do you seriously think that most countries are ready to roll out the red carpet for a bunch of American refugees, simply because you’re American?

It’s not simply a matter of buying a ticket and showing up with a winning smile on your face - these things can take years.

Take a number and join the line - you’re not that special.

by Anonymousreply 106October 15, 2024 2:06 AM

I can’t help relating to ww2 films/stories of small towns taken over by Nazi’s- Trump Nazi’s. Not much I can do-no dual citizenship, not much money, no guns just to stock up and wait.

by Anonymousreply 107October 15, 2024 2:09 AM

R85 -- 12 [bold]gage???[/bold] You mean your 12 [italic]gage[/italic] shotgun?

I thought only Deplorables were that stupid.

Perhaps you should look up the word "gauge."

by Anonymousreply 108October 15, 2024 2:21 AM

I just slapped someone’s face really hard

by Anonymousreply 109October 15, 2024 2:38 AM

R108 attack of the queenly English teacher who has stated her limits but does not realize you can’t edit shit on the 1987 era forum. But thanks any way I know you meant well.

This must be the last place in the world not to have an edit feature. Instead we have that idiotic trigger avoiding FF feature.

by Anonymousreply 110October 15, 2024 10:46 AM

Face-slapping button. We need a tapper for a FACE SLAPPER. And a glitter-eyes one. That would cover everything, I think.

by Anonymousreply 111October 15, 2024 12:35 PM

[quote][R93] thinks the RNC and the Trump staff have moles at the DL

He does. He's hoping to get hot tips on what will be the next "YMCA".

by Anonymousreply 112October 15, 2024 2:23 PM

Trump moles are everywhere- even up Linsey’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 113October 15, 2024 2:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!