Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will & Harper Is A Delight

Watched Will & Harper, a road trip documentary on Netflix about Will Ferrell and his former SNL writing partner who announced his transition via email a few years ago. It is so affirming, insightful, and full of affirming human kindness and the power of friendship. Lots of SNL icons being supportive, with a rollercoaster ride of funny and scary moments, shockingly positive affirmations from unlikely Red Staters , and the usual cruelty you'd expect from MAGAts as the pair road trip from New York to LA.

Will Ferrell really shines in this as a great friend and kind human, and Harper Lewis really emerges as a great ambassador for live and let live late in life transitioners.

Highly recommended.

DL Catnip: One of the Executive Producers is Justin Baldoni and Fake Lively's ex Jason Sudeikis makes a brief appearance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2024 4:58 PM

IT'S MA'AM

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2024 4:33 PM

Will Ferrell's face makes me feel disagreeable, I can't watch him.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2024 4:35 PM

The only funny thing Ferrell ever did was the cheerleader and his little daughter harassing him for the rent. He's one of those same in everything he does people.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2024 4:38 PM

If there are two things than can trigger DL's resident KKKlan grannies it's trannies and Will Ferrell.

If Dylan Mulvaney is in it, it would send them right over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2024 4:39 PM

Another tranny focused show

I don’t give a shit

Zzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2024 4:39 PM

Will Ferrell had his moment - but I never really got what people thought was soo funny about him. They seem to take a guy from SNL and put him up on some comedy pedestal every few years.

Adam Sandler was the same for me - never found him THAT funny.

Eddie Murphy deserved all the credit though.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2024 4:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!