Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m starting to feel like “MAGAt” is the new “transphobic”

When an insult gets used so much and so indiscriminately, and is aimed at anyone who has even the slightest opinion different than yours, it loses all meaning.

by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2024 2:00 AM

You're a MAGAt.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2024 2:15 PM

People with simply "even the slightest opinion different than yours" isn't someone I'd call MAGAT. I reserve it for the dumb trash that actually think Trump makes a great leader.

Different opinions are fine, generally speaking.

Are people calling you MAGAT, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2024 2:16 PM

R2 yes they are. If I say something as innocuous as “screaming at a Republican and calling them an idiot isn’t going to get them on your side” I get called a MAGAt.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2024 2:20 PM

Calling Trump supporters maggots shows how committed you are to opposing the right’s dehumanizing fascist rhetoric.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2024 2:21 PM

Where ate they doing this OP?

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2024 2:23 PM

R5 Have you READ DL lately?

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2024 2:24 PM

The people who wield MAGAT around the most were the ones most responsible for trying to almost certainly get Trump reelected: the Bidenists

They have no shame

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2024 2:25 PM

It’s true. This was thrown at people who wanted Biden to step back. But honestly? This is the least of our problems and will go away one way or the other in November.

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2024 2:25 PM

Yes R6 but maybe I've not been on those threads. What threads are they doing this on?

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2024 2:27 PM

R9 you must be joking or really new. DL is the home of triggered queens that call anyone they disagree with maga or Boris if they disagree with them in any way. Morons.

Overly sensitive easily triggered morons.

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2024 2:33 PM

OP's Uber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2024 2:34 PM

Caitlyn Jenner thinks the MAGAts love her and embrace her transitioning.

They don’t. They see a freak.

Democrats reject her politics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2024 2:43 PM

R12 that’s right on DL there is nothing but trans love and support

This is a joke thread?

DL where we think the trans are mentally ill

That part is not a joke

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2024 2:48 PM

I still haven't received an answer from R6.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2024 2:56 PM

Surprise! The people dazzled by Trump's "witty" nicknames for folks didn't think it thro when they labeled themselves as MAGA

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2024 3:15 PM

Even if you’re paranoid it doesn’t mean someone isn’t after you.

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2024 3:19 PM

[quote]R13: DL where we think the trans are mentally ill

There's that "we" shit again.

An anti-trans poster and their socks do not constitute "we."

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2024 4:20 PM

Bitching at each other recklessly is part of the vibe here. You can just let it go.

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2024 4:28 PM

R17 Very few gay men actually feel any kind of allyship towards trans people, except for the far left woke ones. At best, we are indifferent to them. At worst, we have people like that poster who writes limericks about kidnapping and murdering trannies, slicing up their faces and bashing in their fannies. That is definitely not allyship.

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2024 4:33 PM

DL is the only time in my normal every day life where I see trans attacked like they are here. Not in real life not on other forums do I see the trans hate as in——they are medically ill

When I first came to DL that surprised me.

I am not arguing for or against, and there may be a shit load of mental illness , I am just pointing out

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2024 4:46 PM

There's a big difference between actual trans and attention seeking "I'll throw on a wig and call myself female and loudly demand it and go on about my period" types.

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2024 5:06 PM

R19, I don't think that poster is gay at all.

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2024 5:07 PM

That’s because Muriel can’t delete the anti-Trans threads fast enough, being a woman alone, of a certain age, who is a bit too dependent on her dear friend Jack Daniels to make it through the day.

Other liberal sites have staff.

by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2024 5:34 PM

After a long and contested battle it’s finally official - R19 won the election — he’s now officially the spokesman for the majority of gay men. I

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2024 1:49 AM

FUCK YOU MAGAT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2024 2:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!