Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I hooked up with my former roommate’s younger brother last night!

I met him five years ago. I thought he was hot, but he had a girlfriend, so he seemed straight. Between being straight and also being 12 years younger than me, I didn’t think I’d have a shot with him, but I always thought he was cute.

Anyway, I would look for signs of gayness. The most I could see was that he was into bodybuilding, but not much signs after that. Still, I thought he seemed like the kind of guy who would be down for a boy-girl-boy threesome. I suspected he was an auto-androphilr, if nothing else.

Anyway, 2022, he got engaged with his girlfriend, and he ended up marrying her last year.

They finally separated earlier this year. I thought, “Hmmm, will he still be straight? Is he available?”

Anyway, a few months ago, my former roommate asked me if the brother could stay with me in my house temporarily (brother had been living with my former roommate and his girlfriend). I said of course because I figured it was an opportunity to see if I could hook up with him.

But my roommate told me that his brother had been seeing this 45 year-old woman. (I’m 43, the brother is 31). I thought, “Well, at least I’m younger than his current girlfriend.” The brother apparently liked this new girlfriend because she was skinnier than his wife had been (the wife had gotten fat and was not physically a match for him, a bodybuilder).

The brother showed up at my house two weeks ago. We were chatting, and he originated to me that he wasn’t entirely straight and his sexuality had been an issue in his marriage.

Anyway, last night, we were chatting again, and he invited me to go with him to a gay bar. So I went with him, we had drinks, kept chatting, are legs touching, but I wasn’t sure if he wanted to hook up or not.

Then we went home, into the living room, sat down on the couch, continued talking, and then finally, I leaned forward to kiss him and he was all over me!

We eventually got naked and made out in bed. I went down on him for a bit, but neither of us came.

He says he’s never had anal sex before (neither have I).

Today, apparently he’s out seeing his 45 year-old girlfriend.

My former roommate has no idea we’ve hooked up!

by Anonymousreply 30October 13, 2024 3:46 AM

Anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2024 9:59 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2024 9:59 PM

That was generous, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2024 10:00 PM

TLDR

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2024 10:01 PM

Dear Penthouse…

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2024 10:16 PM

"he originated to me that he was not entirely straight" — who talks like this?

thread closed

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2024 10:17 PM

Is your former roommate now your roommate's younger brother cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2024 10:38 PM

OP this reads as though written by a straight frau desperately trying to start a career in m/m fiction.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2024 10:50 PM

sounds like AI

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2024 10:52 PM

OP are you familiar with the expression "diarrhea of the keyboard?"

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2024 10:52 PM

OP, why not shove this story up your untouched hole?

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2024 10:54 PM

"We were chatting, and he originated to me that he wasn’t entirely straight"

Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2024 10:55 PM

TS;DR

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2024 11:01 PM

"I suspected he was an auto-androphilr,(sic) if nothing else."

OP you clearly have no idea what that term means. Can you explain what you were trying to convey?

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2024 11:19 PM

Autoandrophilia : the paraphilic tendency of a female person to be sexually aroused by the thought of becoming a male.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2024 11:22 PM

[quote] So I went with him, we had drinks, kept chatting, are legs touching

Oh dear again!

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2024 11:24 PM

Tell us, OP. When legs were touching, were feet pressed firmly on the floor or pointed towards the ceiling?

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2024 11:56 PM

Is this Teafake on another bender?

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2024 12:04 AM

neither of you came because of your puny cocklet, OP

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2024 12:06 AM

“My former roommate has no idea we’ve hooked up!”

-Um, he does now.

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2024 12:12 AM

I'll wait for the movie to come out. The one starring Mario Lopez and Justin Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2024 12:13 AM

OP, this is [bold]E[/bold]asily the most [bold]S[/bold]ensual s[bold]T[/bold]ory I've ever read!!

I give it a -1,000,000 out of 10,000,000.

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2024 12:22 AM

But then you found out he's really your son, right?

by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2024 12:27 AM

This. Never Happened.

by Anonymousreply 24October 13, 2024 12:32 AM

Big fail. OP. Such a waste of your "precious" time, TeaTramp. Now, to continue your misappropriation of the Black race, go to your local social services department and say "Who gonna love me? Who gonna love meee?"

by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2024 12:39 AM

[quote] We eventually got naked and made out in bed. I went down on him for a bit, but neither of us came. He says he’s never had anal sex before (neither have I).

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 26October 13, 2024 1:00 AM

OP - what city are you in...just so we can keep an eye out for the newspaper article about the gay homeowner who was murdered by his roommate after making a pass at him.

Can I have your stuff, eventually, of course.

by Anonymousreply 27October 13, 2024 1:27 AM

Bi guys who have girlfriends want penis in their face and ass, OP.

Fail.

by Anonymousreply 28October 13, 2024 1:37 AM

When I say auto-androphile. I’m thinking of a guy who is turned on by having a muscular body.

Trans men don’t exactly experience that, but they like the idea of being a gay man with another man.

by Anonymousreply 29October 13, 2024 3:13 AM

OP you’re lucky it’s a slow night because this story is horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 30October 13, 2024 3:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!