Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would you buy a used car from this man?

O tempora, o mores!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2024 1:29 PM

Why does his face, hair, neck, and smile not match?

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2024 8:22 PM

Will the vehicle identification numbers be scratched off and have they been under hurricane water lately?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2024 8:23 PM

One of his personal cars?

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2024 8:25 PM

I wouldn't buy sneakers, steak, fake coins or a university degree from the asshole.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2024 8:48 PM

I wouldn’t trust him to make my sandwich at Subway

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2024 8:51 PM

The state of him. Revolting.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2024 9:01 PM

Bitch stole my act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2024 9:07 PM

Many millions of Americans would OP. You really are a very strange people.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2024 9:58 PM

Millions of Americans would pay him their last dollar. It’s fucked.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2024 10:01 PM

Why did Peepaw smear his poo onto his face again, mommy? Will he have to go back to the hospital?

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2024 11:40 PM

He is a GOD, where have you been??

I support with HIM and will give him ANYTHING he asked for, because he is the ONLY ONE working for THE PEOPLE. He is FIGHTING the liberal establishment for the COMMON MAN. TRUMP IS THE COMMON MAN!

Wake up! Donate TRUMP! Live for TRUMP! Give your LIFE for TRUMP!

TRUMP TODAY! TRUMP TOMORROW! TRUMP FREVER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2024 11:44 PM

The thought of the USA becoming an authoritarian dictatorship is horrifying in itself, but the fact that the fascist takeover was orchestrated by THIS JACKASS?? Americans can never again chide France for rolling over for Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2024 1:20 AM

As someone who lives in the rest of the world, I can only repeat what most people who I encounter are saying:

How is this even a competition? How can the polls still be neck and neck?

As R8 said “very strange”.

And before any of the rednecks pile on on the “foreigner” - I have always loved the USA and want it to succeed.

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2024 2:11 AM

Racism, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2024 12:59 AM

Hey that was the slogan for Nixon.

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2024 1:47 AM

I buy many eegspenseeve watches from Trump. He geefs me favor later.

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2024 2:03 AM

On my neighborhood Nextdoor, the fraus have been using their newest favorite phrase (since they've moved on from fentanyl): "EVERY TOWN IS A BORDER TOWN!"

My city's crimes are perpetuated predominantly by white people (90% male) as per the published mug shots for the area and surrounding areas.

But ok, Karen. We are a "BORDER TOWN".

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2024 12:53 PM

bitch can't do her hair or makeup for SHIT

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2024 1:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!