Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos 35: Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, Greaseball Niko and their crazed superfan

Lard Channel are taking a long break so Junkie Niko can go to rehab. Greasy Niall is still rotund and has just finished a 90 date world tour. Poor Lewis Fataldi was forced to take a career break because of his Tourettes, so he's inactive as well. Nevertheless, we'll still find plenty to talk about!

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2024 10:10 PM

Sad days for Gemma with the fat freaks all on hiatus. She'll be floundering around trying to find new idols.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2024 10:18 AM

Anon: Maybe your new hobby could be speed dating so that you finally find a boyfriend?

Gemma:

lol definitely not. why are you so concerned about my relationship status? when was the last time i said i was single anyway? what a weirdo. maybe concentrate in your own life and stop worrying about mine. Maybe your new hobby could be speed dating so that you finally find a boyfriend?

Pretty sure if she had a boyfriend she'd have mentioned it.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2024 1:31 AM

Thanks for creating a new thread! I am sure there is still plenty to talk about even if all of the lardos are having a break.

I doubt she has a boyfriend. She is so vague when she says ‘When was the last time I said I was single’. She definitely is single and virgin.

During the hiatus Gemma is going to fill her days with more and more food and finding new fat singers to drool over.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2024 12:12 PM

The only ones active now are that weird ass Haloo Helsinki band and they're just Eurotrash.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2024 4:19 AM

So Gemma is going to spend the next months by going to see Haloo Helsinki every weekend. The singer was chubby so Gemma will be hoping to see her gaining more weight. She probably gifts chocolate to the singer.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2024 4:23 AM

Everyone around Gemma is in danger of gaining weight because she loves blubber. She is a chubby chaser feeder type. And a food addict herself as well.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2024 4:29 AM

I think her next outing is to Lapland to see Haloo, driving through winter blizzards and stopping off every two hours to eat pizza and cakes.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2024 7:16 AM

Also known as "fatenfreude".

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2024 7:48 AM

I can see that happening! She will need extra breaks to eat. She seems to be eating round the clock.

She’s had very greasy looking pizzas again! And she has also posted a mirror selfie where she is looking bigger than before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2024 8:17 AM

Every time, she orders an XL size pizza for just herself and it never has any vegetables on it. Her face is vast in the mirror selfie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2024 10:41 PM

Pizza is probably her favourite food. I bet she has no problem devouring the whole XL pizza. She probably thinks vegetables on pizza are too healthy. She seems to love oil and grease.

Yes, R10! Her face and those wobbly looking legs! And is that a box of alcoholic drinks that she is holding?

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2024 10:54 PM

Looks like it! Some weird Finnish brand. Like a lot of overweight people, her face is always flushed and she likes wearing black.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2024 3:14 AM

She is pink like a greasy little pig. That black dress doesn’t help her. Do you think she wears black to look thinner? She still looks very overweight. And she looks so smug too. Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2024 3:30 AM

Anon said: Girl, people in my Niall group chat are saying you are an alcoholic. Hope not.

Gemma:

i am sorry but what ? why are people talking about me in their group chat and why would people say i’m an alcoholic? honestly what the hell?

Maybe because they've noticed all the beer, vodka and other alcohol she posts!

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2024 6:10 PM

That’s actually scary that even other people talk about her alcoholism. There is so much wrong about Gemma. Alcoholism and food addiction. And that obsession with blubber. She is ridiculous. I am not surprised she doesn’t have a boyfriend.

I feel like she is proud of her drinking and eating habits. If I ate and drank so much I would never post about it anywhere. Why does she want everyone to know how unhealthy she is?

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2024 10:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!