Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jocelyn 'Catwoman' Wildenstein, 84, Shows Off Tweaked Face During Dinner Date With Fiancé Lloyd Klein, 57

A woman ahead of the times, who began renegotiating the concept of natural and attractive decades ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 13, 2024 11:58 AM

She looks lovely now!

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2024 12:27 AM

Before 🤯

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2024 12:28 AM

She can't even close her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2024 12:31 AM

Madame Wildenstein set the new beauty standard, BOTCHED is the default.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2024 12:31 AM

That's Madonna in 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2024 12:37 AM

Or Kim Novak now.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2024 12:41 AM

Madame Wildenstein did it first. 25 years ago!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2024 12:43 AM

Like some fat, but solid liquor-plied Southern college girl who "will fuck a bitch up" for looking at her wrong at the Waffle House restaurant at 04.:00 in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2024 12:46 AM

She was a beautiful woman before she ruined her face. Most women would've killed to look like she did before all the horrible surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2024 1:29 AM

Younger than springtime and twice as exciting!

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2024 1:39 AM

She and Cher should team up for Mask 2

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2024 1:49 AM

I do admire her for doing what she wants with her looks. She has the courage of her convictions.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2024 2:46 AM

January 1998

[quote]Jocelyne Wildenstein—currently embroiled in a nasty divorce from her husband, Alec, scion of a billionaire—has been banned by her spouse from most of the mansion. Since September she has had access to only one servant (she used to have seven), a sitting room (decorated with 10 Pierre Bonnard paintings, valued at $100 million), a gourmet kitchen, a bedroom and an indoor pool. And while she has the company of her five Italian greyhounds, [bold]her capuchin monkey May Moon—which used to play in the floor-to-ceiling glass cage behind her tub[/bold] ("He swings while I take a bath," she says)—is stranded in Paris. The little primate doesn't get around much anymore now that he, the dogs and Jocelyne herself have been denied access to the family jet. "[The pilot] said, 'I am not at your disposal; otherwise I get fired,'

[...]

[quote]But what fascinates people is not those numbers; it's her face. The New York Post dubbed Jocelyne the Bride of Wildenstein, and New York magazine called her the Lion Queen

[...]

[quote]Alec—a horse breeder, art dealer and an heir to a $5 billion fortune—may also be unwilling to stop certain behavior. Since last spring he has been involved with other women, including a 21-year-old Russian model named Yelena Jarikova. Still, Alec maintains that it's his wife's addiction to cosmetic work—performed by New York City plastic surgeon Richard Coburn, a longtime family friend—that was at least a partial cause for their breakup. "She has the impression that you fix a face the way you fix a house," he says. "I must say I have trouble recognizing her up close."

A monkey in the bathroom. Wtf?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2024 2:58 AM

[quote]I do admire her for doing what she wants with her looks. She has the courage of her convictions.

It's certainly courageous of her to appear in public looking like an escapee from the Horror of the Wax Museum.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2024 3:34 AM

I saw her on the street in NY once, years ago. She's even more frightening in person.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2024 3:35 AM

She filed for bankruptcy in 2023.

The rumors about her divorce settlement were wildly exaggerated. She's apparently blown through what small settlement she got - estimates run as low as $50mm (of course, that's a lot of money, but not compared to the $2.5 billion many outlets reported at the time).

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2024 3:55 AM

Well she doesn’t look 84 - because she doesn’t look human.

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2024 5:54 AM

I don't think she tweaked her face at all. She hired a new makeup artist, Alexis Stone. The drag queen who gets paid to go to runway shows, dressed as iconic women. He even went as Jocelyn to one of them and apparently she fell in love with how he looked.

by Anonymousreply 18October 12, 2024 7:26 AM

Tweaked is not the right word to describe this.

But she's 84, I don't think 84 year olds can have elective surgery requiring sedation.

by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2024 8:21 AM

I’ve left a few monkeys in bathrooms across the land myself. Absolutely savage.

by Anonymousreply 20October 12, 2024 8:42 AM

[quote] He even went as Jocelyn to one of them and apparently she fell in love with how he looked.

I love that for him.

by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2024 8:43 AM

Meow.

by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2024 9:10 AM

How does someone run through 50 million? The annual interest alone is more than most people will retire with.

by Anonymousreply 23October 12, 2024 10:55 AM

The eye work was unusual enough but what possessed her to ask for that ginormous chin? I guess it's true that she really did ask to look like a wild big cat.

by Anonymousreply 24October 12, 2024 11:19 AM

She looks less outstanding to me now than a couple of years back. Maybe because we’re normalising Kardashian levels of surgery.

by Anonymousreply 25October 12, 2024 11:38 AM

What's the deal with the fiance, and why is he still hanging around if she's broke?

by Anonymousreply 26October 12, 2024 11:49 AM

Lloyd Klein, 57, looks like a grifting homosexualist and a MAGAt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 12, 2024 1:32 PM

If Madame has funded her boyfriend's fashion career, this will explain why she is now broke.

An expensive vanity project. He owes her. A lot.

by Anonymousreply 28October 12, 2024 1:36 PM

Lloyd is "57" in Datalounge years.

by Anonymousreply 29October 12, 2024 2:03 PM

I actually like his designs.

by Anonymousreply 30October 12, 2024 2:13 PM

Lloyd is 57 but people are always telling him he looks twenty years younger, so...

by Anonymousreply 31October 12, 2024 10:27 PM

“I am thin and gorgeous!”

by Anonymousreply 32October 12, 2024 10:42 PM

Good god.

by Anonymousreply 33October 12, 2024 11:15 PM

The saddest part is that she's no longer unique in her over-done surgeries.

Plenty of women now look as bad or worse than she does.

Years ago, I read an intersting article that suggested that over time, we will reach the point where looking "normal" or natural will no longer be the beauty aesthetic, but this horrifying look will be the norm. One key point the article made was that having that many surgeries will become a wealth status symbol - that people will aspire to that look because it takes a money to have that many done.

by Anonymousreply 34October 13, 2024 1:16 AM

He definitely has homosexualist lips, I can smell the gay from here.

by Anonymousreply 35October 13, 2024 1:48 AM

Does be look like he's been rimming a snowman?

by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2024 2:23 AM

She must have an original chin implant from when they were using Kleenex boxes as molds.

by Anonymousreply 37October 13, 2024 8:46 AM

She looks like George Foreman in White Chicks.

by Anonymousreply 38October 13, 2024 8:50 AM

Creepy. And sad.

by Anonymousreply 39October 13, 2024 11:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!