Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DNA solves anti-gay hate crime from 1998

In Flint, Michigan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2024 2:07 AM

This is one of the more interesting modern phenomena. Until four or five years ago perpetrators of decades-old crimes were probably breathing pretty easy, and the first set of criminals detected through forensic genealogy (which I am assuming in this case) must have been truly shocked when police arrived. Now every criminal must be wondering every day, “Did I leave DNA behind? Did they keep the evidence file ?”

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2024 12:47 AM

Sorry. I didn’t realize the degree of stupidity that lurked here. To forestall a further barrage of stupidity from you, I will specify that, when I say Clinton never went nude as First Lady, I mean in her official.capacity and not that she never bathed.

Let me know if your brain needs help with anything else.

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2024 12:53 AM

Has r2's brain processed that he posted on tge wrong thread?

R1 - not genealogy. Saved scrapings from underneath the victim's nails were saved. The perpetrator was nabbed for another crime and there was a hit for his DNA. Special funds were alloted that allowed for hiring two retired detectives and a technical person.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2024 1:44 AM

So the dude probably got some head, head regrets afterwards and killed the guy. Why else would he be hanging around a Popular cruising spot. Also the animal looks like a fat pig, hideous foul thing he is.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2024 2:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!