Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL, a new airport freakout: "Moment unhinged woman causes huge scene at Delta airport check-in desks"

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2024 9:11 AM

OP, videos on UK news sites often don't work for me either. This didn't. I found the below on X. Some people really should stay on their Depakote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2024 11:30 PM

America 2024. The land of freaks, weirdos & cranks.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2024 11:55 PM

Everyone is focused on the unhinged middle aged woman.

I'm more concerned that FOUR uniformed security people could not catch her while chasing her. All four were Tom Selleck huge - over 250lbs. One of them lands on his face when he tried to grab her.

Seriously, these are the people supposedly providing "security" at the airport.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2024 12:15 AM

Another Karen?

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2024 12:18 AM

[quote] I'm more concerned that FOUR uniformed security people could not catch her while chasing her.

Bitch had some moves.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2024 12:22 AM

If her name is Lauren I know her.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2024 12:25 AM

Don’t you want to fall on your knees and thank hod that we are now witnesses to these scenes ??????

Technology has saved us!!! No need to spend time talking to people or reading /// just turn on your phone and scroll away

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2024 8:33 AM

What R3 says. This middle aged cow of a Frau dodged those "security" rhinos without breaking a sweat.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2024 8:42 AM

This is not America in 2024. People have always had meltdowns. We just didn't have devices to record them and we didn't have an internet to upload them to.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2024 9:47 AM

I love how she demands to speak to Mayor Pete. Is that the new demanding to speak to the manager?

[quote] 'Get me the f*** up on the next flight you motherf****rs' she is heard yelling, before demanding to speak to Transport Secretary Pete Buttigieg. She repeatedly screamed: 'Call Pete Buttigieg right now to handle the TSA! 'Call that motherf***** right now! That useless motherf*****

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2024 10:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2024 10:05 AM

[quote]I'm more concerned that FOUR uniformed security people could not catch her while chasing her.

For a rather hefty lass herself, I was impressed how she went all Walter Payton on them and managed to elude them all. If you're going to go batshit in the airport, make your moment last! It made me think of my experience in international airports where they often have uniformed soldiers (reservists?) in the airport. I'm guessing they'd bring your ass down in a hot second before taking you out back & beating the hell out of you.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2024 11:06 AM

The decor in the airport is quite lovely and calming--pretty, muted colors, carpeting, and lots of natural light.

What set her off?

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2024 11:09 AM

R12, she looks fairly normal weight--the awful duster cardigan makes her look heavy, though. Karens need to knock it off with the cardigans.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2024 11:12 AM

"normal weight" for an American middle aged woman, you mean.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2024 11:17 AM

Delta bitches be deservin’ what delta bitches be gettin’.

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2024 11:23 AM

I hope this person does not have children. Seriously, I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2024 11:49 AM

That's pretty scary for the people behind the counter that she could get to where they are and hug one of them.

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2024 8:05 AM

It looks like Bieber running away from Diddy

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2024 8:46 AM

Savannah is a very small airport. I’m surprised they even had four obese cops/“security” personnel who failed to detain her.

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2024 9:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!