Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Inside a $26,000,000 New York Townhouse in The West Village:

The tour highlights the home's luxurious features, including a spacious garden, a gourmet kitchen, and multiple bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.

The video also showcases the home's unique design elements and stunning views of the city skyline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2024 1:27 AM

Video too long. Annoying agent. House looks luxurious indeed.

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2024 11:30 PM

The only thing I don't like about it is that the kitchen is on a different level than the dining room.

If you're having a formal dinner party, all the food has to be hauled up to the second floor. I didn't even see a serving kitchen on the 2nd floor.

But if you can afford 26M for a house, hauling food up to the second floor is the servants' problem, not the homeowners.

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2024 11:38 PM

there IS an elevator.

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2024 11:41 PM

[Quote] The only thing I don't like about it is that the kitchen is on a different level than the dining room.

It probably has a stupid waiter so you can send food up and down!!!

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2024 11:43 PM

I dislike light colored wood floors. I know it's used to make a space look larger but I hate it.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2024 11:44 PM

Initially, I hated the first floor kitchen - although that's traditionally where kitchens were in older townhomes.

But it all makes a TON of sense for entertaining where guests can gather in the front room or go straight to the garden. Having the dining room on the 2nd floor makes a lot of sense as well.

It's beautifully done and a lot of thought was put into it.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2024 11:48 PM

Does that terrace furniture get covered by tarp in the Winter? Or is it removed in late Fall and brought out in Spring?

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2024 11:49 PM

Outdoor space is a premium but to be clear, offers zero privacy in these circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2024 11:57 PM

For twenty six million dollars, I would hope they put a lot of thought into it. In fact I would hope they rolled in Einstein’s and Hawking’s brains to help.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2024 11:58 PM

I don’t like steps that go down to the entrance. I’d be afraid of flooding.

On street parking?

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2024 12:07 AM

Fuck them all. When that place was chopped up into a bunch of studios and one BR apts back in the 80's for 300 to 500 a month, I'd have cared. Take your 26 million and shove it far up your foreign ass.

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2024 12:10 AM

Too much money for nothing-paying for address.

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2024 12:21 AM

The decor is very 'blah.' You'd have to completely remodel it...after you pay $26 million.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2024 1:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!