Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wisconsin pastor sends himself explicit photos of a parishoner

Alas, a straight pastor, though he looks like a swinger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2024 3:52 AM

Honestly, at this point when someone is assaulted, exposed, molested or raped all we need to do is go to their church and arrest their pastor/priest/rabbi/imam. It seems like 95% of the time, that's the perp.

If we want to stop SA, jail all the clerics.

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2024 2:48 PM

He sent photos that were already on someone else’s phone to himself. He was only able to do this because the woman had nasty photos of herself on the phone and the phone was voluntarily handed to the pastor to use. There’s a lesson here never to hand your phone over to someone else if you have nasty things on it.

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2024 3:11 PM

Something very Chris Watts-ish about him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2024 3:19 PM

He looks so unrepentant, like he's pissed that he's being held responsible for being a creeper.

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2024 3:53 PM

Now with iOS 18 you can lock any app and require FaceID to open it. I’m sure something similar exists on Android. Lock the Photos app. Maybe Messages, too.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2024 4:24 PM

It’s like when you let people use your bathroom, knowing they will examine the contents of the medicine cabinet and they may take things from it. When you hand someone your phone, of course they’re going to browse.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2024 2:25 AM

Interesting that the fact that he was hooking up right and left seems not to be the issue so much as sneaking pics of the sexual encounters without permission.

Nice looking man, I can see why he was making out like a bandit.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2024 2:54 AM

Ashamed to say yes, he's my type. I'd be on that like white on rice.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2024 3:23 AM

Arrested again? Jesus, this guy hasn't learned his lesson.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2024 5:18 AM

Yeah...he'd get it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2024 10:10 AM

And get it....and get it

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2024 11:34 PM

He’s quite trim for a middle-aged Midwesterner. He would be very popular.

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2024 11:38 PM

Verificatia of sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2024 12:43 AM

Would.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2024 12:56 AM

R12, he actually looks pretty cut.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2024 12:57 AM

[quote] Kenosha pastor accused of sending intimate photos to himself without consent

That reads like an Onion headline. Makes it sound as if he violated his own privacy.

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2024 1:21 AM

He accessed the photos on a phone belonging to the victim's husband, ostensibly to help the husband with an app.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2024 1:34 AM

I wonder what a scan of the pastoral computer would reveal.

by Anonymousreply 18October 12, 2024 1:40 AM

[quote]r3 Something very Chris Watts-ish about him

[quote]R8 Ashamed to say yes, he's my type. I'd be on that like white on rice.

[quote]r10 Yeah...he'd get it.

[quote]r11 And get it....and get it

Should we set up a GoFundMe for his legal defense?? I’m very concerned for his well-being!!

by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2024 3:05 AM

Christian concern

by Anonymousreply 20October 12, 2024 3:31 AM

The cop in the story is pretty hot too.

by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2024 3:41 AM

Naughty boy, did it more than once.

Chasing stinkfish never comes to any good.

by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2024 3:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!