Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Melania blasts Rosie in new book, claims Rosie inspired her “BeBest” grift

Melania Trump‘s memoir, appropriately titled Melania, drops today and in it she takes aim at a familiar target: Rosie O’Donnell.

The ex-FLOTUS writes about how, in 2016, a clip of then-10-year-old Barron Trump purportedly displaying “signs” of autism began circulating online, prompting many to question whether he was on the autism spectrum.

Among the people speculating was Rosie, who tweeted: “Barron Trump Autistic? If so — what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the AUTISM epidemic.”

A backlash ensued and she later apologized and deleted the tweet then she put out a statement saying: “i feel trump is a clear and present danger. but this autism subject – had nothing to do with donald.”

We should note that Rosie’s child is neurodivergent. The comic has been an advocate for autism awareness for years and is currently producing a documentary about Guide Dogs of America’s program for autistic children.

In her book, Melania says she was “appalled” by the Rosie’s since-deleted tweet.

“I was appalled by such cruelty,” the ex-FLOTUS writes. “It was clear to me that she was not interested in raising awareness about autism. I felt that she was attacking my son because she didn’t like my husband.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 13, 2024 3:55 AM

[quote]Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2024 1:33 AM

LOL! At the RNC way back then I came on here and posted “Barron Trump is autistic!” and google picked it up and because it was one of the first indexed pages on Google to suggest he was autistic, the thread hit count that we used to have exploded.

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2024 1:38 AM

r2 Sure, Jan

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2024 1:40 AM

Liars get cancer

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2024 1:42 AM

East European WHORE, who cares what she says, how's Mom and Dad doing Melanoma?

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2024 1:42 AM

R3 the thread was called “Make America Fank Again! Barron Trump is Autistic.” You can probably find it on the way back machine.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2024 1:47 AM

Well, Rosie didn’t marry a man to pay her way.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2024 1:48 AM

r6 no thanks

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2024 1:50 AM

Well, she married women and paid their way - the same type of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2024 1:51 AM

Baron is autistic though, right?

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2024 1:55 AM

r10, we like to say Barron is special.

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2024 1:57 AM

The Barron is special because he came out my poosey, not because he 'special' like Rosie adopt tard!

Be best, gays. And buy book!

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2024 2:00 AM

We like to say Barron is not related to us !

- Donnie Jr, Ivanka, Eric, Tiffany

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2024 2:00 AM

He’s a bit touched, you see.

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2024 2:03 AM

Didn't Rosie once admit she herself was on the spectrum?

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2024 2:11 AM

This prostitution whore!

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2024 2:12 AM

[quote]“I was appalled by such cruelty,” the ex-FLOTUS writes. “It was clear to me that she was not interested in raising awareness about autism. I felt that she was attacking my son because she didn’t like my husband.”

Honey, anyone with 2 eyes could see that kid was a tard.

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2024 2:17 AM

Not even close R9

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2024 2:20 AM

Who’s going to bother to buy this illiterate skank’s book? What is it a coloring book?

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2024 2:24 AM

Rosie was definitely concern trolling that night.

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2024 2:36 AM

Team no one.

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2024 2:47 AM

The Washington Post review is DELICIOUSLY cunty.

[quote]“Over the next few months, we developed several items: the Fluid Day Serum, the Luxe Night with Vitamins A and E, cleansing balm, and an exfoliating peel, all priced between $50 and $150. In my meetings with chemists, I discovered the rejuvenating properties of caviar.” Where are we? What are we doing? We’re trying to launch a retail empire, of course, as a 2011 Melania Trump teams up with a company run by “successful businesspeople” to introduce the American public (the “consumer base”) to a “line of high-end skincare products” because, after all, “people frequently asked me about my regimen, marveling at the health of my skin,” and so, you see, what she really wanted to do was find a way to “empower women,” and if that means charging you $150 an ounce to put fish eggs on your face, then so be it. Ladies, patriotism looks different for everyone.

[quote]She, too, can tell a story about visiting a suffering constituent — in this case, a gunshot victim of Las Vegas’s 2017 mass shooting — and somehow manage to turn it into a story of her own greatness. “Please don’t stand up,” she instructed the man as he struggled to rise from his hospital bed. “No, I want to stand up for you and the president. It’s my honor,” the gunshot victim allegedly replied. And here, I admit it, I’m an awful person, but this is where I let out an exasperated snort.

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2024 3:22 AM

So, she hates every woman she steals from...Michelle Obama, Rosie and who else?

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2024 3:28 AM

We need a new word for Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2024 3:40 AM

Cump

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2024 3:50 AM

I don't think so, r20. Rosie seems to think that being autistic is nothing to be ashamed of while Melania considers it an insult.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2024 5:21 AM

Isn't this the same Barron who, we found out weeks ago, tortured and killed rabbits and puppies in his free time?

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2024 6:39 AM

she's so weird

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2024 11:41 AM

[quote]Didn't Rosie once admit she herself was on the spectrum?

Is there any personality disorder which Rosie hasn't claimed her own ? She loves the attention it gives her, and the excuses she can make for her horrible behavior.

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2024 11:50 AM

R12 😂 😆 😂

by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2024 1:44 PM

R20 She definitely was but I don’t care. I fucks with Rosie. She is the only celeb that was calling him trash before it was cool to do so.

by Anonymousreply 31October 10, 2024 1:47 PM

Is it true Laura Lomer is bringing forth another Trump offspring?

by Anonymousreply 32October 10, 2024 1:54 PM

[quote]Who’s going to bother to buy this illiterate skank’s book?

Donate $5 to Shitler, get an autographed copy for free! Or some rightwing nutjob org will buy up hundreds of thousands of copies.

by Anonymousreply 33October 10, 2024 3:12 PM

[quote] I fucks with Rosie.

Why must you infect every thread, Teacunt?

by Anonymousreply 34October 10, 2024 3:18 PM

I expect her son Lurch will be in the news in the future for crimes far worse than corporate financial crimes. He's more than just autistic. I imagine the list of his illnesses is a mile long.

by Anonymousreply 35October 10, 2024 3:31 PM

Lurch might kill one of them. Maybe Guilfoyle.

by Anonymousreply 36October 10, 2024 3:48 PM

Are we to imagine that Melania draws her husband aside and sternly informs him that it’s cruel to mock people with disabilities?

Chickens come home to roost, Melania.

by Anonymousreply 37October 10, 2024 3:55 PM

Is he really Neuro-divergent or is he just appalled by his father who doesn't engage or treat him like he exists and a mother who puts up with abuse and whose #1 priority is shopping and looking good?

I would disengage from parents like that too. Melania has probably gaslit him his whole life about how much his father really does love him and that 'he's just like that' - when kids know the real story.

by Anonymousreply 38October 10, 2024 3:55 PM

Rosie was the only person in media calling Trump out for being an utter POS. And that was during the Apprentice. She was correct. Too bad more people didn't listen to her.

She was also correct that Lurch is autistic (or worse). You'd have to be Helen Keller not to notice that. Has anyone actually heard him speak?

And also, fuck this $5 hooker. She deserves to be married to that monster until he dies.

by Anonymousreply 39October 10, 2024 3:58 PM

I imagine he's been told from birth that he's genetically superior and will one day be king, after eliminating his siblings.

by Anonymousreply 40October 10, 2024 4:11 PM

R40 may be kidding, but he might also be correct.

by Anonymousreply 41October 10, 2024 5:19 PM

Junior Mint and Eric (Lara too) have the political ambitions for when DJT passes from the scene. They, and JD, don’t have the personalities and seasoned con artist skills to capture and control the MAGA cult.

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2024 4:21 PM

R39 He had a Slovenia accent at 5 yrs old. I’ll never forget the look on Trump’s face when Larry King pointed that out.

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2024 4:42 PM

Listened to a podcast with an author who’d written a book about Mel. Researched the hell out of it and it was difficult because she actually doesn’t have any friends. Even the maids rarely see her. She does spa treatments and scrolls the internet. She, her parents and Barron used to eat dinner together with Trump and the secret service agents were bemused because they’d all talk in Slovenian except Trump who didn’t understand a word. He’d just sit there like a lump.

Also the author didn’t think Mel negotiated the pre-nup when they got married. She was a small town girl who hit the jackpot, a guy who had his own jet. She just wanted a kid to seal the deal. Gradually she realized her error but it wasn’t until Trump won the presidency that she had the power to renegotiate. Which is why she waited it out in NYC.

Looks like she milked him for all she could get, that’s why she’s sitting out this round and is creating her own income streams. The jewelry line, the book, bitcoin.

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2024 7:27 PM

[quote]they’d all talk in Slovenian except Trump who didn’t understand a word. He’d just sit there like a lump.

They could have sat there and spoke in the Queen's English, and he'd still sit there like a lump not understanding a word they said.

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2024 9:25 PM

Melania barely speaks English.

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2024 9:39 PM

[quote]Melania barely speaks English.

She also barely speaks four other languages.

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2024 9:48 PM

[quote]She also barely speaks four other languages.

To be fair, she's also quite fluent in "French" and "Greek."

But Greek cost extra. You leave money with Dmitri first.

by Anonymousreply 48October 12, 2024 12:30 AM

She sat with 'The Five' on FOX this past Tuesday, pushing her bewk. It was about a ten minute 'conversation' with five idiots throwing her softball questions - and she could barely answer in understandable English. She really struggled. She's been in this country for 30 years and she still can't speak any English ?

by Anonymousreply 49October 12, 2024 1:51 PM

R49 Fuk yoo! I know how to say "fuckeeng Kreezmus!"

by Anonymousreply 50October 12, 2024 2:05 PM

I do believe that she has no friends. So she probably doesn't ever converse with anyone in English, which is why she speaks so poorly.

by Anonymousreply 51October 12, 2024 4:23 PM

“And that little Barron, I think he needs some help…”

by Anonymousreply 52October 12, 2024 4:45 PM

R49 I’ve been saying the same thing. She must either not be so highly educated or she’s cut off from the world.

by Anonymousreply 53October 12, 2024 4:46 PM

The author also said no, she doesn’t speak five languages or whatever Trump bragged about. No Italian, no French. She probably understands Croatian and Serbian though since they are similar to Slovenian.

by Anonymousreply 54October 12, 2024 5:07 PM

I wish she'd be a guest on THE VIEW!

by Anonymousreply 55October 13, 2024 3:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!