Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump: 'Wait Until You See What I’m Going To Do' To The New York Times

He issued an ominous threat to the venerable newspaper.

“The New York Times is one of the most dishonest of all,” Trump said. “I watched this New York Times, and it’s a classic. Wait until you see what I’m going to do with them, you’re going to have so much fun.”

The holier-than-thou, yarmulke-wearing Ben Shapiro interviews Trump...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2024 2:10 AM

The Republican nominee did not elaborate on his plan in the exchange but he has a habit of menacing media outlets over negative coverage or what he perceives to be unfair treatment.

The New York Times recently endorsed Harris for president in a retelling of Trump’s faults and this week pointed out that Trump appeared to lie about visiting Gaza.

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2024 11:03 PM

Michael Cohen has made the point a few times recently that Trump is likely obsessed with fantasies about killing and torturing his enemies and everyone who has humiliated him.

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2024 11:05 PM

Not hard to believe, r2, he *is* a mad man.

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2024 11:12 PM

We can't wait! Dems in disarray!

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2024 3:43 AM

This does give me pause. But I would still like to know Kamala’s position on fluoridation before committing.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2024 4:12 AM

GOOD!

The NYT has been licking Trump's hole this entire election season.

And he will still turn on them, just as he has turned on everyone else who was ever loyal to him.

I hope that Trump DESTROYS the NYT.

That's what they get, and that's what they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2024 4:16 AM

No wonder he has a certain unshakable base of support. Every loser in m America is probably masturbating the night at the vicarious pleasure of Trump offing his “betters”.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2024 4:19 AM

The New York Times will respond by telling us how this is bad news for Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2024 4:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2024 9:37 PM

[quote]The holier-than-thou, yarmulke-wearing Ben Shapiro

Fuck this OP for the anti-Semitic hate speech.

The asshole's crap with Trump has nothing to do with his faith.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2024 9:43 PM

This will be the only solace I will get if he manages to win. I hope it’s biggest face eating leopard of all time. They certainly deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2024 9:45 PM

Wait until you see what I’m going to do to the USA

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2024 9:45 PM

Trump will allow Maggie Haberman to be raped by a pack of dogs. Pay per view for the MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2024 9:46 PM

Seriously, why do you bitches keep falling for this shit? There's nothing Trump "can do" to the NYT. There's a fuckload he may WANT to do, but even with "presumed immunity" there are absolutely limits on what he can do (as was also true in his first term). No, he can't just demand that Maggie Haberman be fired.

Trump's a massive threat in myriad ways, but not even the president can somehow "shutter" the nation's newspaper of record, one that also happens to be a publicly traded corporation.

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2024 9:48 PM

R14, I beg to differ. Dump may not be able to wave his magic wand and shut down the paper, but he has an “army” of MAGATs who can certainly wreak havoc and do to the NYT what they did to the Capitol. The point is that Dump controls these idiots, he can make them do almost anything.

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2024 10:18 PM

Boy this should really encourage them to write articles in his favor to help him get elected!

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2024 11:08 PM

"Why Trump Has the Most Bodacious Scrotum We've Ever Seen And What Wonderful Flavors We Imagine It To Taste Like!"

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2024 11:42 PM

[Quote] but he has an “army” of MAGATs who can certainly wreak havoc and do to the NYT what they did to the Capitol.

I’d love to see them try that shit in Manhattan. That would be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2024 12:00 AM

Wko's going to stop them, R18? NYC cops are all MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2024 12:32 AM

[quote] NYC cops are all MAGAts.

Not Oleebia!

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2024 12:35 AM

Oh, I don't think it will be Trump who will be making those changes to the NYT, my friends.

I think it will be someone far more intelligent, more insidious, and someone we should *all* fear far more.

"Leonard Leo Says He's Shifting Grant Money From Ideas to Action"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2024 12:38 AM

[quote] Yes, very important what happens in November, I don’t want to undercut that, but in the medium term, what’s perhaps even more important than elections is the conservative movement building beachheads in areas like news, entertainment, business and finance, corporate C-suites, educational institutions

Leonard Leo sounds like he's not hopeful about Trump's chances, and is falling back on a strategy the right wing has been pursuing since the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2024 12:45 AM

As long as he doesn't fuck with the games he can do whatever he likes to it.

by Anonymousreply 23October 22, 2024 12:55 AM

Why does he publicly turn on those who fold and compromise themselves for him? Nikki Haley, the NYT ....

by Anonymousreply 24October 22, 2024 12:57 AM

Wonder how the Magats will behave this week at the Madison square garden gathering.

by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2024 1:00 AM

Dear R14. Please read up on Mussolini and Hitler. Fascists in power can do whatever they want. And they do.

by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2024 2:00 AM

I won’t worry until his pet Musk buys it for him.

by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2024 2:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!