Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guys with huge cocks in your town

Are some of the XL hung men well known? Have you sampled their natural gifts? Spill.

Two of the notorious horse hung gay guys in Geneva live in my neighborhood. One is an old lawyer and back in the day everyone had to have him. This went on for decades. The twinks to his age, they all lined up at his door. He must be in his mid 70s now. He's very charming and upbeat in personality and was always a great fuck.

The other one is neurodivergent, in his 50s now, and must be one of the world's biggest Sylvie Vartan fans. I think he was a shop bottom for awhile but may be living on disability and family support now. I had him young. Or rather he had me. He was sweet but a real space cadet. Immense dong.

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2024 7:05 PM

I had the most ginormous schlong in my hometown and I lived in Berlin, Load Angeles, and New York. Never saw him again.

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2024 9:23 PM

Big cocks on older men just make them look more like gargoyles.

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2024 9:44 PM

0/10 OP. Geneva is hardly a "town," unless you mean the one in Illinois, and it has little gay scene. Swiss guys have average-sized dicks.

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2024 9:46 PM

Shower & Grower

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2024 9:50 PM

Daddy Long Dick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2024 9:53 PM

^^^ Ewwwww!

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2024 10:08 PM

^^He's just fine.

by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2024 10:09 PM

Daddy long dick at r5 looks interesting. Sheesh that is some massive junk.

by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2024 10:11 PM

there was a bartender int he gayborhood who wasn't that much to look at but seriously was hung like an arm, he could have tripped over it. I wish I could recall his name. . . .

by Anonymousreply 9October 9, 2024 10:19 PM

ZERO

by Anonymousreply 10October 9, 2024 10:28 PM

I used to live next door to Milton Berle.

by Anonymousreply 11October 9, 2024 10:37 PM

I know a guy who owns a rooster.

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2024 4:28 PM

There was a guy I hooked up with who was a bit nerdy, looked like a nerdy version of David Duchovny.......and was hung like a horse. He became well known for it.

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2024 9:19 PM

There was a family of five brothers in our little town. When I was in college I came home and went to the adult bookstore a few miles away. Ran into one of those brothers and he was so hot.....big, blond and a huge dick, both long and thick. Could barely fit his fat knob in my mouth.

Have often wondered since if all the brothers were hung like that.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2024 10:23 PM

Cocks are getting bigger every day

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2024 12:25 AM

The average erect penis is 5.1 inches.

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2024 4:03 AM

I put my stats in the sniffies and look around to see where I stand. It would be interesting to see if there was any correlation to a larger sample size.

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2024 4:16 AM

I suck em all

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2024 7:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!